Inkubus'...Inkubi?...application

If You Would Like to Contribute To Our Family, You Can Fill Out An Application Here
Inkubus
Rank 1

Inkubus'...Inkubi?...application

#1 Post by Inkubus » Sat Sep 27, 2008 12:03 am

Greetings!

Name: David Wicks

How I Found Out About Lang: I found out about this clan when I played the ET:QW NeedleFeast server. Met my friends radio and Skyline-Z, then SGT_OKINAWA soon after, and they are some top notch guys, let me tell ya. Radio recommended me for this application.

Which Games I Play: ET:QW, of course. Warhawk (PS3), F.E.A.R. (PC), definitely the new Wolfenstein when it comes out. Resident Evil 9, when that comes out, too. I'm sure there will be many more games, too.

Likes: I love Parkour, the art of movement. I also very much enjoy writing (specifically short stories and poems), drawing, caster boarding, playing the piano, singing, drums, guitar, banjo, bajuitar (banjo + guitar) in G, writing music, all my real-life (and in-game) buddies, girls (lol), and, of course, skyline. Not skyline as in Skyline the guy, I mean skyline the car. No, I'm joking; I really like Skyline the guy :D 8)

Dislikes: Society, the world as it is today. I know that's a pretty huge dislike, but whatever, I wish I was a caveman, lol. But I'm not, so here I am applying for an ET:QW clan, so that's sweet, too. I don't like jerks, people like that. I don't like noobs, as for in-game, or Conscripts, or white-names (those are types of n00bs). I dislike people who consider themselves higher than others. Sorry, but we're all human.

Biography: Well, I'm 17, grew up in the 'burbs and lived here all my life. I'm in two bands: high school band, and my own band, Undying Passion (no, we don't play emo music. It's happier than it sounds) with two of my other friends. I love Parkour with an undying passion (lol), for it is my life. To be relevant towards ET:QW and not my real life: I started playing video games at age 3. It started with DOOM on my MSDOS computer. I also played Wolfenstein 3-D, Tyrian 2000, Duke Nukem 3-D, Betrayal at Krondor, Raptor, and so so SO many more DOS games (loved them when I was little). I pretty much never went on the internet until 6th grade when I got RTCW for my birthday. It came with a download of Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory. I tried it. It was my favorite game ever. Then ET:QW came out...pretty much took the cake.

Why I Should Be a Member: I'm a good player. I try to get on the good side of people. I have excellent admin experience from being in many clans in the past. I think I have a pretty good relationship with some of the members already. I never, ever abuse admin powers when they are given to me. I would never talk down to someone higher in rank, and I am not afraid to get someone lower in line. I'm pretty much laid back, and I like to make many friends. I hope to see you guys in-game, no matter what you decide about my application.

Thanks for the time in reading this,
-David "Inkubus" Wicks
Only the Hard Come Into the Garden!

SGT_OKINAWA
Rank 11
Steam ID: SGT_OKINAWA

Re: Inkubus'...Inkubi?...application

#2 Post by SGT_OKINAWA » Sat Sep 27, 2008 8:27 am

Java, he posted twice, can you del this one. Thanks.

:)
When the left swings TOO FAR LEFT the pendulum SWINGS SO FAR RIGHT, you get Trump. Liberals did this.

Inkubus
Rank 1

#3 Post by Inkubus » Sat Sep 27, 2008 12:44 pm

Yeah, sorry about that. I thought my computer lagged up (this is my non-computer game computer, and it really sucks) so I pressed Submit again. Whoops. Sorry!

LiQuiDKaiN.Lang
Rank 9
Steam ID: liquidkain.lang

#4 Post by LiQuiDKaiN.Lang » Sat Sep 27, 2008 4:14 pm

Where abouts in chicago do you live?

I'm out by Naperville, but I was born and raised in County Club HIlls
(for those who don't know, ain't no hills and it fo damn sho wasn't no country club)
You can't be both pro-life and anti-zombie at the same time.

Amor Fati.

Wii=2769-1513-2091-1588
Mario Kart= 0130-2345-5166
Brawl= online sucks ass, so Miyamoto owes me 20 bucks...

PS3=LiQuiDKaiN

SGT_OKINAWA
Rank 11
Steam ID: SGT_OKINAWA

#5 Post by SGT_OKINAWA » Sat Sep 27, 2008 4:28 pm

LiQuiDKaiN.Lang wrote:ain't no hills and it fo damn sho wasn't no country club)
"I'm the dude. play'n the dude, disguised as another dude!"

:shock: :lol:

Hewa! 8) http://screenrant.com/images/downey-jr- ... hunder.jpg
When the left swings TOO FAR LEFT the pendulum SWINGS SO FAR RIGHT, you get Trump. Liberals did this.

Fear
Rank 6
Steam ID: fear.lang

#6 Post by Fear » Sat Sep 27, 2008 4:37 pm

I.... don't see what his post and Tropic Thunder have in common...
I still don't have a good quote, but at least I have something...

Xbox 360 gamertag: FearLang

Inkubus
Rank 1

#7 Post by Inkubus » Sat Sep 27, 2008 6:34 pm

As in Batavia, 45 minutes from Chicago.

Zephyr
Rank 8

#8 Post by Zephyr » Mon Sep 29, 2008 7:50 pm

I vote YES to this applicant.