Clan Application

If You Would Like to Contribute To Our Family, You Can Fill Out An Application Here
crowe117
Rank 1
Steam ID: crowe117

Clan Application

#1 Post by crowe117 » Sun Feb 24, 2008 11:46 pm

Name: Chris Rowe

How I Found Out About Lang: I found out from teamfortress2hq.com

Which Games I Play: I play CSS, Team Fortress 2, Call of Duty 4, Crysis, Quake Wars, and Command and Conquer 3 Tiberium Wars. Within the year i expect to play Team Fortress 2, CSS, Command and Conquer 3 Kane's Wrath.

Likes: I like friendly servers with regular, and positive players.

Dislikes: I really hate punks that hack, and talk trash.

Biography: I live in Decatur Illinois, love to play games. I love my computer that I built from the ground up, by myself, and enjoy working with it in my spare time. Chilling with friends also. I'm a freshman in high school at Mt. Zion High School. I respect other players, no matter what skill level, and I'm not one of those people who screams at his monitor every time he dies.

Why I Should Be a Member: I am a very decent gamer, and I have always wanted to be part of a positive clan. I'd like to play on some servers regularly and play with people I've met through the clan.

eS (pBunny)
Rank 7

Re: Clan Application

#2 Post by eS (pBunny) » Sun Feb 24, 2008 11:52 pm

Hey, welcome dude. Unfortunately most of the members have reverted back to WoW and the FPS gamers are scattered. No worries if you reconsider, just letting you know we no longer have public servers for the aforementioned games. Oh yeah, there's a applications section in the forum index. :lol:

Dave
Rank 7

#3 Post by Dave » Mon Feb 25, 2008 10:27 am

Well, it's here now. Welcome to the boards.

LiQuiDKaiN.Lang
Rank 9
Steam ID: liquidkain.lang

#4 Post by LiQuiDKaiN.Lang » Mon Feb 25, 2008 1:57 pm

forget decatur... come to naperville.....

naperville calls to you...
You can't be both pro-life and anti-zombie at the same time.

Amor Fati.

Wii=2769-1513-2091-1588
Mario Kart= 0130-2345-5166
Brawl= online sucks ass, so Miyamoto owes me 20 bucks...

PS3=LiQuiDKaiN

SGT_OKINAWA
Rank 11
Steam ID: SGT_OKINAWA

#5 Post by SGT_OKINAWA » Mon Feb 25, 2008 4:00 pm

crowe117 wrote:Name: Chris Rowe
15 is ok as long as you like Boobies and don't mind pictures of Boobies (Keep it clean we have little ones here; "beni, put that down, how many times have I told you not to play with that...."
crowe117 wrote: Which Games I Play: I play CSS, Team Fortress 2, Call of Duty 4, Crysis, Quake Wars, and Command and Conquer 3 Tiberium Wars. Within the year i expect to play Team Fortress 2, CSS, Command and Conquer 3 Kane's Wrath.
Quake wars?! Dude add me to your friends list; SGT_OKINAWA
crowe117 wrote: Dislikes: I really hate punks that hack, and talk trash.
Oh dear, just remember to ask Java for "Pudding Pops" right away!
crowe117 wrote:I love my computer that I built from the ground up, by myself, and enjoy working with it in my spare time.
Good, maybe you can help some of these guys with thier PC's, I give "to expensive" advice, LOL!
crowe117 wrote:I'm a freshman in high school at Mt. Zion High School.
What are your plans after High School, hit me up some time, if you are even remotely thinking of joining the military.
crowe117 wrote:I'm not one of those people who screams at his monitor every time he dies.
Uh oh, -2 for telling a little white lie.
crowe117 wrote:Why I Should Be a Member: I am a very decent gamer, and I have always wanted to be part of a positive clan. I'd like to play on some servers regularly and play with people I've met through the clan.
Yeah +6 for truth, so +6 -2 = 4, so far not bad.

Oh yeah did I mention the boobies:

Peace! 8)
When the left swings TOO FAR LEFT the pendulum SWINGS SO FAR RIGHT, you get Trump. Liberals did this.

Kalign
Rank 8
Steam ID: Kalign

#6 Post by Kalign » Mon Feb 25, 2008 5:18 pm

SGT_OKINAWA wrote:What are your plans after High School, hit me up some time, if you are even remotely thinking of joining the military.
Recruiting in multiple ways are we?
"Be excellent to eachother" - Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure
Bigg Cheese: Shut up!!!!!!! It's Californitucky now.

SGT_OKINAWA
Rank 11
Steam ID: SGT_OKINAWA

#7 Post by SGT_OKINAWA » Tue Feb 26, 2008 5:27 pm

Kalign wrote:
SGT_OKINAWA wrote:What are your plans after High School, hit me up some time, if you are even remotely thinking of joining the military.
Recruiting in multiple ways are we?
Just ask Waffen (AKA DAN) he can tell you it is more out of ADVICE then recruiting, then again 2K per bone head is not a bad thing, a guy could make some serious cash off that program.

Peace! 8)
When the left swings TOO FAR LEFT the pendulum SWINGS SO FAR RIGHT, you get Trump. Liberals did this.

Fear
Rank 6
Steam ID: fear.lang

#8 Post by Fear » Sat Aug 16, 2008 12:07 pm

Why are these bots necros?

At least they love us...
I still don't have a good quote, but at least I have something...

Xbox 360 gamertag: FearLang