Killshorts Application

If You Would Like to Contribute To Our Family, You Can Fill Out An Application Here
killshort
Rank 1

Killshorts Application

#1 Post by killshort » Tue Aug 12, 2008 5:36 pm

Name: Joe B

How I Found Out About Lang: I found out about Lang from Okinawa, Skyline-z and Radio

Which Games I Play: ETQW, Timeshift (xbox360), Assasins Creed (also for 360)

Likes: Good players who like to have fun and joke around as well :)

Dislikes: jackasses who don't realize that at the end of the day QW is just a game as well. And people who complain about every little thing

Biography: well I'm currently a manager at Taco bell, I used to work in the Ford plant until I was laid off (yes the one that builds the cars:p) and a bunch of other jobs...the list is too long. pretty laid back, I like to have fun but also still be competitve as well. also very trigger happy (lol radio and skyline)

Why I Should Be a Member: I think I would make a good member because i joke around but when needed to be i can be serious.

Dave
Rank 7

Re: Killshorts Application

#2 Post by Dave » Tue Aug 12, 2008 6:45 pm

Hi there, welcome to the boards.

killshort
Rank 1

#3 Post by killshort » Tue Aug 12, 2008 9:47 pm

SGT_OKINAWA
Rank 11
Steam ID: SGT_OKINAWA

#4 Post by SGT_OKINAWA » Wed Aug 13, 2008 12:58 pm

Hello Joe,

Here are some tips:

1. Post a lot, get to know you sort of post, your opinions etc.
2. Post a lot, two posts don't count, we base a lot of our decisions on your posts
3. What is your last name?
4. Post a picture of you, tell us more about you and seek pudding pops when ever possible.

Okay welcome and enjoy your stay.

Peace! 8)

P.S. Watch out for the Grammar Nazis we have in here, most are slide rule commandoes and lazy boy commanders. :)
When the left swings TOO FAR LEFT the pendulum SWINGS SO FAR RIGHT, you get Trump. Liberals did this.

Radio
Rank 1
Steam ID: radio654

#5 Post by Radio » Thu Aug 14, 2008 9:24 pm

welcome killshorts :lol: see you in the games soon .goodluck
RADIO.Log!c

steam id= radio654

KOA
Rank 2

#6 Post by KOA » Tue Aug 19, 2008 7:19 pm

SGT_OKINAWA wrote:Hello Joe,

Here are some tips:

1. Post a lot, get to know you sort of post, your opinions etc.
2. Post a lot, two posts don't count, we base a lot of our decisions on your posts
3. What is your last name?
4. Post a picture of you, tell us more about you and seek pudding pops when ever possible.

Okay welcome and enjoy your stay.

Peace! 8)

P.S. Watch out for the Grammar Nazis we have in here, most are slide rule commandoes and lazy boy commanders. :)
post alot post alot post alot post alot post alot post alot post alot post alot post alot
post alot post alot post alot post alot post alot post alot post alot post alot post alot