70 enhancement shaman app

If You Would Like to Contribute To Our Family, You Can Fill Out An Application Here
capenjac1
Rank 1

70 enhancement shaman app

#1 Post by capenjac1 » Mon Jul 14, 2008 10:24 pm

Name:nelson

How I Found Out About Lang:i have seen some pretty geared peeps in your guild and thought i should check it out
Which Games I Play: im a big sports fan so mlb the show and madden 08 all day besides wow

Likes: im a big roller coaster fan i love the adrenaline rush

Dislikes: people who dont know when its time to be serious

Biography:ive been playing wow for about a year now and its pretty addicting. my main is a hunter but i only pvp with him now i was all the way in tk with him then stopped playing him i needed a change so i lvled a shaman and now i am looking for a really cool mature guild to raid with im on summer break so i can raid every day just about

Why I Should Be a Member: I believe everyone has something to give to a guild and what i give is a sense of humor and a understanding of the game . sometimes people take this game to serious and forget that theres still rl

Java
Rank 11
Steam ID: java_lang

Re: 70 enhancement shaman app

#2 Post by Java » Tue Jul 15, 2008 8:04 am

Nelson,

Given your statements in your application, you mention that you bring understanding of the game. What understanding do you have that you can offer?

Also, a quick Armory search shows that your gear is still mostly blues/greens. For us to take your application seriously, you should put a little time and effort into gearing it up.

I get the feeling you're maybe just looking to play more during the summer?

We're a very social guild, and close-knit to boot. If you have any real desire to be a part of the group, I would suggest a little effort here on the forums.
Join our Slack channel. Send me a PM with your email address for an invite.

Drinda
Rank 1

#3 Post by Drinda » Tue Jul 15, 2008 4:45 pm

Hey! I'm in Maryland :D /wave
Trinitine
Drinda

SGT_OKINAWA
Rank 11
Steam ID: SGT_OKINAWA

#4 Post by SGT_OKINAWA » Wed Jul 16, 2008 10:43 am

1 post?

Peace! 8)
When the left swings TOO FAR LEFT the pendulum SWINGS SO FAR RIGHT, you get Trump. Liberals did this.