.Lang Applications

If You Would Like to Contribute To Our Family, You Can Fill Out An Application Here
skyline-z
Rank 1

.Lang Applications

#1 Post by skyline-z » Wed Jul 02, 2008 12:07 pm

Name: Ben

How I Found Out About Lang: I join the server and became friends with SGT_OKINAWA
and I asked him if there is any openning in his clan.

Which Games I Play: Well as of right now I'm playing Quake Wars and most of the other time I'm on my playstation 3

Likes: I really like food ^_^ I can never get enough of that ^_^, anime, video games, and sports.

Dislikes: hmmmm dislike I don't really like shareing that ^_^

Biography: I'm 20 years old I'm a college student I'm a happy person most of the time but once I get upset everyone will know ^_^

Why I Should Be a Member: I want to become a member because I feel like I want to be a part of something and known for.

SGT_OKINAWA
Rank 11
Steam ID: SGT_OKINAWA

Re: .Lang Applications

#2 Post by SGT_OKINAWA » Sat Jul 05, 2008 7:44 am

Hello Radio,

Thanks for contacting me, I am glad you want to join the .Lang clan and become one of our many friends. Here is what you need to do.

First got to http://www.logicgamers.com read the code of conduct and then go to the application section. This is where you apply to be a .Lang member, however, not that easy. We are a community of friends and are looking for more of a person to hang out with then JUST a gamer. So tips for putting in a good application. are;

1. Submit with as much about as possible, we want to know who you are.

2. Post as much as you can all over the boards in many topic areas, subjects and places.

3. Start a new thread and make it worth other peoples time, i.e. "Hey I saw a movie.... ... and it was awesome" Something we us .Lang'sters would want to read and enjoy and contribute to.

4. DON'T just put in an application and say two days later "Am I in?" We normally take about a month to feel things out, see how dedicated you are to staying a part of the community.

5. DON'T go missing in action. We have many people that show up, post twice and leave. That is NOT going to cut it. We are looking for friends not just casual gamers.

6. NO you don't have to pay any money or donate to become a member.

7. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask in the boards, and many will help you out.

8. Remember that there are all ages, and some "smart ass" guys in the clan that will mess with you. Don't take it personal.

Okay that is all for now, hope to see you around and good luck joining.

Lastly, THINK "Why do I want to join and for 'what am I going to get out of it'" ... and remember we are looking for friends, NOT just a gamer.

Peace! 8)
When the left swings TOO FAR LEFT the pendulum SWINGS SO FAR RIGHT, you get Trump. Liberals did this.

Kalign
Rank 8
Steam ID: Kalign

#3 Post by Kalign » Mon Jul 07, 2008 12:24 pm

I disagree with number 8. Not all of us are smart, but most of us are asses. :)
"Be excellent to eachother" - Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure
Bigg Cheese: Shut up!!!!!!! It's Californitucky now.

Maxel
Rank 1

#4 Post by Maxel » Mon Jul 07, 2008 5:29 pm

you wouldnt happen to be the same skyline that was in ogc would you?

SGT_OKINAWA
Rank 11
Steam ID: SGT_OKINAWA

#5 Post by SGT_OKINAWA » Mon Jul 07, 2008 6:18 pm

Close this, this guy joined another clan. :roll:

I am on a roll !

Peace! 8)
When the left swings TOO FAR LEFT the pendulum SWINGS SO FAR RIGHT, you get Trump. Liberals did this.