Eulo's Application

If You Would Like to Contribute To Our Family, You Can Fill Out An Application Here
eulo
Rank 1

Eulo's Application

#1 Post by eulo » Sat Jun 07, 2008 2:44 pm

Name: First Name and/or First Name and Last Name
-Tyler
15 almost 16
Newport News, VA

How I Found Out About Lang: Give us a little information on how you heard about us. If you found out about us from another site, please list the site. If you had a friend, or another member recommend you to us, make sure to mention them.
-One of my friends in math class mike(Rican) told me about the guild and how they worked and i wanted to check it out my self :D

Which Games I Play: Tell us what games you are currently playing, and what games you expect to be playing within one year's time.
-i play World of Warcraft and play CoD4 on the Xbox360

-i like to raid, talk to guild members, do events,pvp, and joking and having fun

Dislikes: We'd also like to know what you don't like.
-1. Repair bills hehe, non friendly guild members

Biography: This is a good chance for you to take sometime and help us get to know you, and see where you're coming from. Make sure to put a little work into this.
- well i started playing WoW about a year ago i started to use a hunter i raided with him for a while. and i got bored because hes not all that fun, so i rolled a shaman and im loving him. i have experance in Tk, Gruul, Mag,SSC, and kara so i kinda know some stuff about the instances. My shammy isnt 70 yet so im trying to get gear as i lvl, but he is a ele shammy.

Why I Should Be a Member: This isn't a trick question, and we're not looking for anything specific from this. We genuinely want to see why you feel you should be a member.
- i think i should be a member because i am a friendly person and i know some about raids.

animalmother
Rank 8

Re: Eulo's Application

#2 Post by animalmother » Wed Jun 11, 2008 2:09 pm

Whats your Live ID dood? I play COD4 on the 360 every damn day. Mine is "bmd logic".
No sloppy slimey eggs

SGT_OKINAWA
Rank 11
Steam ID: SGT_OKINAWA

Re: Eulo's Application

#3 Post by SGT_OKINAWA » Wed Jun 11, 2008 2:22 pm

for 1 post in 4 days.

:roll:

+1 for trying

so -1 +1 = 0?

0 not good. :?

Peace! 8)
When the left swings TOO FAR LEFT the pendulum SWINGS SO FAR RIGHT, you get Trump. Liberals did this.