Blasius's App

If You Would Like to Contribute To Our Family, You Can Fill Out An Application Here
Blasius
Rank 1

Blasius's App

#1 Post by Blasius » Tue Feb 12, 2008 6:24 pm

Name: Rick

How I Found Out About Lang: I saw a post on the World of Warcraft messge boards and decided that you fit what I was looking for

Which Games I Play: At the moment, I am playing World of Warcraft and expect to be playing that for a while. I have looked for something better/different but I haven't been successful. I am looking at the game Aeon. I am open to anything really.

Likes: hanging with my wife and our dogs, cooking, home improvement, fitness, beer, games (of course), and traveling.

Dislikes: raw onions, jerks, complainers.

Biography: As a person, I am a mechanical engineer by trade. I grew up in Nevada, went to college there, then moved to Phoenix, Arizona for more school. I now work in the oil industry here in Sugar Land. What I do when I'm not at work kinda corresponds to my likes stated above. Oh, I am also a good singer.

As a gamer, since the discovery of MMORPGs I haven't really played anything else (besides Guitar Hero every now and then). I played Final Fantasy XI for a little over two years, quite a bit of it "raiding". I quit cause that game is the definition of hardcore. I just didn't have the time to put into it. I played around a bit till I found World of Warcraft. I played for about a year and a half and once again decided that I was getting too sucked in, playing evey night, all night. If you can handle this and it makes you happy then cool; but, I am a married guy and it just doesn't work for me. So... I deleted my characters.. 4 months later.... I get sick of watching TV and decide to pick up the game again "Casually". So, here I am.

Why I Should Be a Member: I like the way you come across in your posts. Your site is very friendly. Everything looks very mature, inviting, and professional, without providing any pressure to sell my soul.
BLASIUS

LiQuiDKaiN.Lang
Rank 9
Steam ID: liquidkain.lang

Re: Blasius's App

#2 Post by LiQuiDKaiN.Lang » Tue Feb 12, 2008 6:36 pm

I would like you to reconsider selling your soul. I offer all the money in the world, gorgeous women, and complete fulfillment for the low, low price of your eternity.

nah, welcome to the boards and please join us in vent....

I am the Frickenyoda, will see you in the WoW.
You can't be both pro-life and anti-zombie at the same time.

Amor Fati.

Wii=2769-1513-2091-1588
Mario Kart= 0130-2345-5166
Brawl= online sucks ass, so Miyamoto owes me 20 bucks...

PS3=LiQuiDKaiN

W1ngnu7
Rank 4
Steam ID: W1ngnu7.Log!c

#3 Post by W1ngnu7 » Wed Feb 13, 2008 12:11 am

Hey Rick, glad to see your app. You'll have to sing to us in vent sometime!
Jaspar

Hans Georg
Rank 11

#4 Post by Hans Georg » Wed Feb 13, 2008 2:23 am

Hey Rick!

Nice to see a fellow Mech Engineer ... Although I am still a youning and recently graduated. We also got a chem eng from Atlanta. His username is Nowhere.

Anyhow, see you around and hope to speak to you on Vent!

~Lionel
"This simply doesn't happy"

LiQuiDKaiN.Lang
Rank 9
Steam ID: liquidkain.lang

#5 Post by LiQuiDKaiN.Lang » Wed Feb 13, 2008 9:48 am

*cough* I am also an engineer.....

I have been an electronics engineer for a few years now and I am in process of becomming a computer engineer as well.
You can't be both pro-life and anti-zombie at the same time.

Amor Fati.

Wii=2769-1513-2091-1588
Mario Kart= 0130-2345-5166
Brawl= online sucks ass, so Miyamoto owes me 20 bucks...

PS3=LiQuiDKaiN

Ice Man
Rank 4
Steam ID: snake3211

#6 Post by Ice Man » Wed Feb 13, 2008 10:04 am

Welcome to the forums Rick and welcome to the guild. I am known as Ice Man on vent but my WOW name is WhiteMatrix. Look forward to seeing ya on there.
WhiteMatrix: Member of Logic - Realm: Rexxar, Faction: Alliance

Blasius
Rank 1

#7 Post by Blasius » Sat Feb 16, 2008 9:07 am

Thanks for the welcome :) Engineers ftw. We are taking over the world!!!!
BLASIUS

SGT_OKINAWA
Rank 11
Steam ID: SGT_OKINAWA

#8 Post by SGT_OKINAWA » Sat Feb 16, 2008 9:46 am

Blasius wrote: Your site is very friendly. Everything looks very mature, inviting, and professional, without providing any pressure to sell my soul.
*Note to self, keep him out of the FD section.

Hey welcome and "Everything looks very mature, inviting, and professional" don't start that rumor, LOL!

Anyone tell him about the pudding?

Peace! 8)
When the left swings TOO FAR LEFT the pendulum SWINGS SO FAR RIGHT, you get Trump. Liberals did this.

Blasius
Rank 1

#9 Post by Blasius » Sat Feb 16, 2008 8:17 pm

your avatar is mesmerizing
BLASIUS