Submitting My Application

If You Would Like to Contribute To Our Family, You Can Fill Out An Application Here
Zephyr
Rank 8

Re: Submitting My Application

#16 Post by Zephyr » Fri Oct 26, 2007 3:33 pm

So Mr. Kieth, mind sharing with us the craziest story you have about the craziest thing that's happened to you while on duty?

CodeWhite
Rank 1
Steam ID: CodeWhite.log!c

#17 Post by CodeWhite » Sun Oct 28, 2007 6:24 pm

Hmmmmm so many funny and gross stories fill my brain...which one to pick.

Heres a good one and honest to god its 100% true. I got an assist an ambulance call at an apartment complex in our fair city. The call came over stating that a male had cut himself and was bleeding. No biggie I thought, usually the ambulance is dispatched before us so they are usually there by the time I show up attending to the person. All I basically do is stand around and make sure nobody attacks the ambulance crew.

So I arrive on scene and the ambulance is there. I walk up into the apartment and as soon as I go through the front door there is fucking blood EVERYWHERE. I've been on homicides that were cleaner. I walk into the living room and see a middle age guy sitting on the couch. His wife was standing next to him as calm as can be. He was white as a ghost and was holding a blood soaked towel by his....wait for it......crotch. So natuarlly I ask the dude what the hell happened to which he replied "I cut them off." I asked him what "them" meant and he calmly informs me that he had cut his sack off with a razor because it was too big, sweaty and always got in the way. As this guy is telling me this his wife turns to me and calmly tells me that her husband has been talking about lopping his balls off for awhile and she didn't think it was a big deal. In fact he had gone to the hospital a couple of day earlier in an attempt to have a doctor do the deed for him but was told it would be considered plastic surgery and insurance would not cover it.

I asked the wife if she could show me where her husband had cut himself and she led me to the bathroom. (I could of just followed the blood trail but I wanted her away while the ambulance crew attended to her now sackless husband.) In the bathroom was a bloody straight razor in the sink and in the toilet were his ummmmmm....balls. He had cut his sack open while he was sitting on the toilet and had acually ripped his balls out and threw them in the toilet.

So needless to say he was transported to the hospital. I spoke to the doctor at the hospiatal to make sure this guy was going to live because he had lost a shit load of blood. The doctor told me that he was going to pull through and held up one of those black clamps that are used to hold stacks of papers together. The doc proceeded to tell me that the reason why the sackless wonder didn't bleed out was because he had clamped his artery shut with the clip after he casterated himself.

Many more where that came from and only 6 years on the job. When I retire maybe Ill wrie a book. :D

Java sorry I didn't make it on last night i got tied up at a family birthday party and didn't make it home till late. Ill pop in Mon and Tues for some games.

W1ngnu7
Rank 4
Steam ID: W1ngnu7.Log!c

#18 Post by W1ngnu7 » Sun Oct 28, 2007 7:39 pm

OMG dude! <clutching my own junk for security> I went ghost white imagining it. I vote for CodeWhite telling 1 story every week.
Jaspar

Exodus
Rank 7
Steam ID: MFazio23

#19 Post by Exodus » Sun Oct 28, 2007 7:44 pm

I actually got sick to my stomach reading that.
"Bruce Campbell once got an erection and walked into an S-mart. There were no survivors."

DarthBuckets
Rank 11
Steam ID: darthbuckets

#20 Post by DarthBuckets » Sun Oct 28, 2007 11:43 pm

Incredible.
The music washed away all the hate, and society started advancing. Every demographic was represented. It was a Rainbow Coalition of dancing.

LiQuiDKaiN.Lang
Rank 9
Steam ID: liquidkain.lang

#21 Post by LiQuiDKaiN.Lang » Mon Oct 29, 2007 8:12 am

unforunately, things like this are not very uncommon

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apotemnophilia
You can't be both pro-life and anti-zombie at the same time.

Amor Fati.

Wii=2769-1513-2091-1588
Mario Kart= 0130-2345-5166
Brawl= online sucks ass, so Miyamoto owes me 20 bucks...

PS3=LiQuiDKaiN

Fear
Rank 6
Steam ID: fear.lang

#22 Post by Fear » Mon Oct 29, 2007 4:00 pm

Kain, you would know all about that, wouldn't you?
I still don't have a good quote, but at least I have something...

Xbox 360 gamertag: FearLang

LiQuiDKaiN.Lang
Rank 9
Steam ID: liquidkain.lang

#23 Post by LiQuiDKaiN.Lang » Mon Oct 29, 2007 4:50 pm

nah, not really. I just had to do an abnormal psych class not too long ago.
You can't be both pro-life and anti-zombie at the same time.

Amor Fati.

Wii=2769-1513-2091-1588
Mario Kart= 0130-2345-5166
Brawl= online sucks ass, so Miyamoto owes me 20 bucks...

PS3=LiQuiDKaiN

Zephyr
Rank 8

#24 Post by Zephyr » Fri Nov 09, 2007 5:03 pm

Nice - I'll definitely buy that book.

Ice Man
Rank 4
Steam ID: snake3211

#25 Post by Ice Man » Sat Nov 10, 2007 1:08 am

Oh my God dude. That's freaking crazy. I could never go through lopping my sack off (not as if I would want to do that anyways. girls love my sack :P)
WhiteMatrix: Member of Logic - Realm: Rexxar, Faction: Alliance

Hans Georg
Rank 11

#26 Post by Hans Georg » Sat Nov 10, 2007 1:26 am

First of all, that's FUCKING insane!

Second of all, how did this guy not pass out from pain?
"This simply doesn't happy"

SGT_OKINAWA
Rank 11
Steam ID: SGT_OKINAWA

#27 Post by SGT_OKINAWA » Tue Nov 13, 2007 10:12 am

CodeWhite wrote:Hmmmmm so many funny and gross stories fill my brain...which one to pick.

Heres a good one and honest to god its 100% true. I got an assist an ambulance call at an apartment complex in our fair city. The call came over stating that a male had cut himself and was bleeding. No biggie I thought, usually the ambulance is dispatched before us so they are usually there by the time I show up attending to the person. All I basically do is stand around and make sure nobody attacks the ambulance crew.

So I arrive on scene and the ambulance is there. I walk up into the apartment and as soon as I go through the front door there is fucking blood EVERYWHERE. I've been on homicides that were cleaner. I walk into the living room and see a middle age guy sitting on the couch. His wife was standing next to him as calm as can be. He was white as a ghost and was holding a blood soaked towel by his....wait for it......crotch. So natuarlly I ask the dude what the hell happened to which he replied "I cut them off." I asked him what "them" meant and he calmly informs me that he had cut his sack off with a razor because it was too big, sweaty and always got in the way. As this guy is telling me this his wife turns to me and calmly tells me that her husband has been talking about lopping his balls off for awhile and she didn't think it was a big deal. In fact he had gone to the hospital a couple of day earlier in an attempt to have a doctor do the deed for him but was told it would be considered plastic surgery and insurance would not cover it.

I asked the wife if she could show me where her husband had cut himself and she led me to the bathroom. (I could of just followed the blood trail but I wanted her away while the ambulance crew attended to her now sackless husband.) In the bathroom was a bloody straight razor in the sink and in the toilet were his ummmmmm....balls. He had cut his sack open while he was sitting on the toilet and had acually ripped his balls out and threw them in the toilet.

So needless to say he was transported to the hospital. I spoke to the doctor at the hospiatal to make sure this guy was going to live because he had lost a shit load of blood. The doctor told me that he was going to pull through and held up one of those black clamps that are used to hold stacks of papers together. The doc proceeded to tell me that the reason why the sackless wonder didn't bleed out was because he had clamped his artery shut with the clip after he casterated himself.

Many more where that came from and only 6 years on the job. When I retire maybe Ill wrie a book. :D

Java sorry I didn't make it on last night i got tied up at a family birthday party and didn't make it home till late. Ill pop in Mon and Tues for some games.
+5

and yes, he should tell a story each week! I laughed so hard!

Thanks for share!

Peace! 8)
When the left swings TOO FAR LEFT the pendulum SWINGS SO FAR RIGHT, you get Trump. Liberals did this.

CodeWhite
Rank 1
Steam ID: CodeWhite.log!c

#28 Post by CodeWhite » Tue Nov 13, 2007 10:48 am

Hans Georg wrote:First of all, that's FUCKING insane!

Second of all, how did this guy not pass out from pain?

The guy was pretty much in shock. Its amazing what pain people are unaware of when they are in shock. I've seen people in car accidents walking and talking telling me that they are fine then a few hours later die of internal injuries.

Ill pick my brain for another good story if you want to hear one and post it later.