Alright, i would like to join....

If You Would Like to Contribute To Our Family, You Can Fill Out An Application Here
synertia
Rank 3

Alright, i would like to join....

#1 Post by synertia » Sat Jan 03, 2004 11:00 pm

Name: Will Owens

How I Found Out About Lang: just popped into the server one day, the players were good, I kept playing

Likes: DJing, Electronic Music (Drum n Bass & IDM), Being a panzer whore sometimes, clever rifle nading

Dislikes: panzer whores, rifle nade jerks, people who talk trash who really suck

Biography: Um... I am 19 and attend school at Mary Washington College... er... University now I guess. Been playing ET since the summer, been gaming forever. I like reading, avid fan of Ayn Rand and similar authors. I used to play a whole lot but now the GF needs attention so I can't play as much. But I can still try.

Why I Should Be a Member: Some of you guys have seen me play in other names like Op.tical, Moulin.Rouge, da3d4lus, some others probably. You know how I play, I am looking for a new clan after my other one fell apart. Boooo
I want you to kill him.

Kentho Birne
Rank 7
Steam ID: mspencer86

Re: Alright, i would like to join....

#2 Post by Kentho Birne » Sun Jan 04, 2004 12:21 am

synertia wrote:Likes: DJing, Electronic Music (Drum n Bass & IDM), Being a panzer whore sometimes, clever rifle nading

Dislikes: panzer whores, rifle nade jerks, people who talk trash who really suck
:shock: Just had to point that out :wink:

Hehe good to see ya on the boards, Syn...keep posting =)
Last edited by Kentho Birne on Sun Jan 04, 2004 11:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
beni wrote:Hey, as they say, there's no place like 127.0.0.1!
The reason a dog has so many friends is that he wags his tail instead of his tongue.
-Anonymous

Linus.Lang
Rank 6

#3 Post by Linus.Lang » Sun Jan 04, 2004 10:50 am

ENGLANDER!! ( unknown )

Synertia hates u!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

synertia
Rank 3

Re: Alright, i would like to join....

#4 Post by synertia » Sun Jan 04, 2004 11:13 am

Kentho Birne wrote:
synertia wrote:Likes: DJing, Electronic Music (Drum n Bass & IDM), Being a panzer whore sometimes, clever rifle nading

:shock: Just had to point that out :wink:

Hehe good to see ya on the boards, Syn...keep posting =)[/b]
hi, i'm a joke, have we met?
I want you to kill him.

Cyber
Rank 5

#5 Post by Cyber » Mon Jan 05, 2004 3:46 pm

good luck dude

I'm all in favor of more DJ's in lang.....
"Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law"

Nowhere
Rank 10

#6 Post by Nowhere » Sun Jan 11, 2004 3:20 am

Hey Syn...just played with you tonight...great teamwork. You did an awsome job in the fireteam working with .o0o., MEAT, myself, and everyone else that was in. Good luck to you. :D

*edit....nevermind
SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM - SGT_SF