Everyone needs Brews

If You Would Like to Contribute To Our Family, You Can Fill Out An Application Here
brews.Lang
Rank 7

Everyone needs Brews

#1 Post by brews.Lang » Wed Dec 31, 2003 12:03 am

Name: theBrews (Pat)

How I Found Out About Lang: I took a long break from playing Wolf when I moved into a new town last July and couldn't get high speed access. After finally being granted the ability to regain my access I DL'd et and started hunting for pubs. I found NF and saw an open slot and it's been my spot to be ever since.

Likes: My children, family, mountain biking, the great outdoors, building pc's, gaming

Dislikes: Politics, hipocracy, dishonesty, greed and hatred

Biography: My wife just go home so i'll finish this later.... So, she went to bed now. I could go back into the early years when I was known as theHops but I don't want to bore you with those tales of swashbuckling, passion and suspense. Instead I'll just keep it short and sweet. Mostly since it's getting a bit late and my creativity is falling asleep as am I. I live with my 2 kids (Gabby 5 and Noah 3) and my wife in Ithaca, NY. We moved here about a year ago after I got a job working as an IT manager at Cornell University. We currently rent a small farm where my wife retrains ex-racehorses and resells them as show horses. I pretty much have only three catagories in my life, in this order. Family, mountain biking /gaming and work. I'm a pretty avid cyclist. I mountain bike several times a week and bicycle commute 30 miles daily. I game quite a bit after the family is asleep and try to get at least a "quicky" in every night. I currently play in an RTCW clan called TeamShotglass .oz| . It's a broken up clan that got back together for the holidays in TWL.

Why I Should Be a Member: Well, I chatted very briefly with Java on IRC. I asked him if you compete and he told me that this is more of a community than a clan. That idea really appealed to me. I was really hesitant to apply before that as I did not want to jump right into the commitment involved with a competitive clan. I enjoy meeting new people and making connections with people from all over the place. I'm not sure why I should be a member. I 'm not sure why... I guess you'll just have to get to know me in irc, on the boards and on NF and help answer that with me.

brews

GreyEyes
Rank 7
Steam ID: greyeyedsniper

#2 Post by GreyEyes » Wed Dec 31, 2003 1:26 am

sounds good, very detailed app too :shock: . nice to see you on the boards brews!
Hey you clod! Get on Logic Chatâ„¢ now!

"You can't beat the Axis if you get VD!" - WWII propaganda poster

I saw this wino, he was eating grapes. I was like, "Dude, you have to wait."

Das
Rank 6

#3 Post by Das » Wed Dec 31, 2003 2:15 am

Nice to cya on the boards m8 - look forward to playing with you on NF!

Das :lol:
Gezelligheid :)

Cyber
Rank 5

#4 Post by Cyber » Wed Dec 31, 2003 2:12 pm

mmmm beer

Hey dude, I remember team shotglass from rtcw....they were a quality team, and also a bunch of fun guys to play with. Glad to see you here with the lang!
"Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law"

Hans Georg
Rank 11

#5 Post by Hans Georg » Wed Dec 31, 2003 2:55 pm

Hey!!!! Get to know ya, eh? Well you already got the hang of thins around here. Getting to know ppl is what we are all about.
:D
"This simply doesn't happy"

Linus.Lang
Rank 6

#6 Post by Linus.Lang » Wed Dec 31, 2003 8:35 pm

Was that a book? :P

Hehhe nice application.
mine was like.. ehm 4 lines = P

brews.Lang
Rank 7

#7 Post by brews.Lang » Thu Jan 01, 2004 12:44 pm

that was the abridged version. :oops: