I'm way too jealous of Lepinski's shiny new tag...

If You Would Like to Contribute To Our Family, You Can Fill Out An Application Here
Nowhere
Rank 10

#16 Post by Nowhere » Tue Dec 16, 2003 3:04 am

Good luck mullet...I've played against you alot and I'm glad you finally applied. One question, is the only reason you applied is because Lepinski made it or do you have another motive?
SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM - SGT_SF

Ph33rDaMullet
Rank 3

#17 Post by Ph33rDaMullet » Tue Dec 16, 2003 11:12 am

I have several ulterior motives in mind that lang membership will help me achieve.

Being in lang will make it far easier for me to re-route the entire internet through area 51, which, for obvious reasons, will greatly help me in my quest for world domination.

Due to the location of the NeedleFeast server, it partially shares IPs with serveral prominent US government and military databases. I wont get into it here, but lang membership will make it far easier for me to *steal* these government agencies.

There were other, far darker, motives that passed through my mind as I hit the submit button, but ive already said too much.

Also, please note, that turning lang into a primarily "man secks" based community was an unforseeable tragedy and not my intention.

If you want to know the real reason both Lepinski and I applied to Lang, youll have to ask silentpartner's permission to post sections of the recruitment PM he sent to Lepinski, on a fatefull night...

Nowhere
Rank 10

#18 Post by Nowhere » Tue Dec 16, 2003 11:39 am

Well since those are your motives best of luck. :D
SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM - SGT_SF

Cyber
Rank 5

#19 Post by Cyber » Tue Dec 16, 2003 2:43 pm

oh-kay.........
"Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law"

silentpartner
Rank 5

#20 Post by silentpartner » Tue Dec 16, 2003 2:59 pm

Ph33rDaMullet wrote:If you want to know the real reason both Lepinski and I applied to Lang, youll have to ask silentpartner's permission to post sections of the recruitment PM he sent to Lepinski, on a fatefull night...
Heh, I'm glad the fruits of my procrastination got both of you to apply. This was written as I was putting off some studying that needed doing:
Lang comes with fame, power, money, and women. Lang whitens your teeth and takes out the garbage. Lang respects you in the morning. Lang tastes great and is less filling. Lang is the wind beneath my wings. Lang defends democracy against the Axis of Evil. Lang saves the whales. Lang donates just pennies a day to feed and clothe a starving child in a Third World country. Lang invented the vacuum cleaner. Lang does your taxes. Lang has a kung-fu grip with realistic karate chop action. Lang puts the seat down. Lang owns a 20% stake of Coca-Cola. Lang supports a woman's right to choose. Lang protects you from the elements. Lang is at your door in 30 minutes or your pizza is free. Lang can sing the song "Secret Agent Man" in 9 different languages. Lang eliminates the middleman.
If that doesn't inspire you to apply, I'm not sure what will.

Java
Rank 11
Steam ID: java_lang

#21 Post by Java » Tue Dec 16, 2003 3:25 pm

Sounds like a new tshirt in the works. Email that to me.
Join our Slack channel. Send me a PM with your email address for an invite.

Lepinski
Rank 4

#22 Post by Lepinski » Tue Dec 16, 2003 6:43 pm

silentpartner.Lang wrote:Lang whitens your teeth and...
I'll share with you all some wisdom I picked up today. Don't ever say something to get the dental hygenist angry while she's working on your teeth.

My teeth hurt.

Watson.Lang
Rank 7

#23 Post by Watson.Lang » Wed Dec 17, 2003 3:12 pm

Last edited by Watson.Lang on Thu Dec 18, 2003 3:00 pm, edited 7 times in total.

Hameed.Lang
Rank 6

#24 Post by Hameed.Lang » Wed Dec 17, 2003 3:36 pm

Lepinski.Lang wrote:
silentpartner.Lang wrote:Lang whitens your teeth and...
I'll share with you all some wisdom I picked up today. Don't ever say something to get the dental hygenist angry while she's working on your teeth.

My teeth hurt.
You should be thankful you still have your teeth then! :D

Kalign
Rank 8
Steam ID: Kalign

#25 Post by Kalign » Wed Dec 17, 2003 11:36 pm

This reminds me of somthing that happened to me...

Many years ago I used to go to a little dental office with only one real dentist and a few assistants. I was a stupid little kid who couldn't keep my mouth shut back then, so I said to my dentist I was glad he had his license. He stopped working there about a month later...

...getting back on topic hi mullet!!!! hope you get in soon so Lepinski can't rub it in your face... that reminds me... i gotta go to see muskrat... :D
"Be excellent to eachother" - Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure
Bigg Cheese: Shut up!!!!!!! It's Californitucky now.

musharraf
Rank 3

#26 Post by musharraf » Fri Dec 19, 2003 1:41 pm

ph33r are yiou a dan brown fan? mush
The leader of the Paks.

Ph33rDaMullet
Rank 3

#27 Post by Ph33rDaMullet » Sat Dec 20, 2003 12:32 am

musharraf wrote:ph33r are yiou a dan brown fan? mush
Yeah I just read The Da Vinci Code, ripped through it, and I was really impressed. Its one of those books that you want to believe is all non-fiction so badly. So now im hitting Saint Saul by Donald Arkensen, which is a more 'scholarly' treatment of some of the ideas raised in the Da Vinci Code.

But yeah my girlfriends mom just bought Angels and Demons, so once shes done with it im stealing it for sure.

I take it your a fan of Dan Brown? What of his have you read?