i wanna join!

If You Would Like to Contribute To Our Family, You Can Fill Out An Application Here
mpineda
Rank 1

i wanna join!

#1 Post by mpineda » Fri Dec 05, 2003 9:43 am

Hi there Java,

I've been looking for a community for quite some time now. I Didn't like most of the clans I know.

Today I saw your site and spend quite some time reading the forum. I've seen post of several quality players I use to play with/against.

I feel attracted to the atmosphere of your community so I would like to join it.

Name: Marco Mulder

How I Found Out About Lang:
Surfing the net

Dislikes: work (but have to)

Biography: 30 years, married+kid (!), working for 10 years, owner of a consultancy firm.

Why I Should Be a Member: I love the game, I'm a winner meaning that i always wanna win but i'm not to fanatic i think. Play almost every day. Use to go as engi and believe i'm quit good at it, I go for the objective,not xp, above all I think I am a teamplayer.

Cheers,

Marco

Das
Rank 6

#2 Post by Das » Fri Dec 05, 2003 1:19 pm

Hi there Marco - good to see some more of our Euro buds posting on the forum! Keep posting - Java will be in touch

A' the best

Das :lol:
Gezelligheid :)

Java
Rank 11
Steam ID: java_lang

#3 Post by Java » Fri Dec 05, 2003 4:38 pm

mpineda,
Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to see what's going on in our community. Europe is one of those theaters we would like to have a larger establishment. We only have a handful of members in that area now, and would eventually like to have a server running in your neck of the woods.
Look forward to seeing more of you in the Lounge and on our servers!
Join our Slack channel. Send me a PM with your email address for an invite.

mpineda
Rank 1

#4 Post by mpineda » Tue Dec 16, 2003 8:25 am

Hey!

Thanks for your reaction guys.

The concept of the Lang community is great, I believe.

To bad I can't play on your nf server over here. It would be great to play on a server where people try to have fun. I haven' such a server here yet.

Therefore an European Lang-server would be great. Who knows, maybe in the near future.

Meanwhile I'll visit the forum now and then.

Bye,

Marco

[El Click] :D