Hi .Lang guys. Application

If You Would Like to Contribute To Our Family, You Can Fill Out An Application Here
56k Medic
Rank 1

Hi .Lang guys. Application

#1 Post by 56k Medic » Thu Dec 04, 2003 8:15 pm

Name: Joe

How I Found Out About Lang: I happened uppon .Lang at first because of thier ping on NF. After a while I started to like the atmosphere here at NF. I am usually looking for a good server with competative gameplay.

Likes: Computer Hardware, DVD-Burning/Authoring, Video projects with my housemates, Computer games, Consoles, more lateley than before, and becoming more of a comptuer guru.

Dislikes: For Wolf: ET, Whining, bad sportsmanship, etc. I enjoy the atmosphere at .Lang so usually your server is awesome. Don't like sour cream or katsup, believe it or not. :)

Biography: I have finished college with a degree in computer science for Network Administration. Currently working on my own computer repair/networking business based here in Steger, IL. I live with 3 friends and we are all in the business together. I first moved out of my house at the age of 21, about 4 months ago. Went from 56k to Cable and have never looked back. I have been learning what it is like to share a house with other people. I am an only child, so this is a new experience to me. Any questions about computers, swing them my way, im fairly knowlegable. Thats about it, I've seen so many of you in the server, I'm sure I'll be talking to you all soon.

Why I Should Be a Member: I am a good sport, a decent player, and LOVE your server. I enjoy that there are usually at least 1 or 2 members on so voting goes the way it should. I've played with many of the names on here and if you have any questions, I'm sure I will talk to you in the server also.
If practice makes perfect, and no one's perfect, why practice?

Nordic
Rank 9
Steam ID: linus.lang

#2 Post by Nordic » Fri Dec 05, 2003 4:50 am

Hi (GI?) Joe! :wink:

I noticed you the other day because you did well for a player that was new for me on the server. (Usually the top half on each team are regulars.)

Glad to hear that you appreciate the server and that you want to join our community. In fact, most of the community is open to everyone so feel free to post on the various subjets discussed on the forums. Vi also have our IRC room (#Lang@Gamesnet).

Chris
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.

Napoleon Bonaparte

Das
Rank 6

#3 Post by Das » Fri Dec 05, 2003 1:24 pm

Good to see you psoting m8 - played with u a couple of times and u have the right stuff - as Chris says, keep posting and Java will be in touch

Das
Gezelligheid :)

Fragg
Rank 3

#4 Post by Fragg » Sat Dec 06, 2003 11:35 am

I enjoy playin with ya on NF good to see you posting.
fraggthatassbaby!

Cynthic
Rank 3

#5 Post by Cynthic » Sat Dec 06, 2003 2:14 pm

it's weird.

DSL medic

Cable medic

56k medic

;) the other 2 dun work as well
Half’s Decade of Exile
Endless nights of Insomnia
Missing you in Mississauga

private_ryan
Rank 4

#6 Post by private_ryan » Sat Dec 06, 2003 2:43 pm

T1 Medic works 8) .

56k Medic
Rank 1

#7 Post by 56k Medic » Sat Dec 06, 2003 9:59 pm

Yeah, I almost was tempted to change it to cable medic when I FINALLY got cable, but I've been playing with 56k medic for TOO long. Its so easy to hit people now! I enjoy it. I'll tell you who is just too elite though, that darn wolfn00b! Props.
If practice makes perfect, and no one's perfect, why practice?

Nordic
Rank 9
Steam ID: linus.lang

#8 Post by Nordic » Sun Dec 07, 2003 1:58 pm

:wink:

When I started to play Wolf Multiplayer just over a year ago, I was on 56k modem. I soon found out that I couldn't kill people so the only way to make a difference was to play medic and revive team mates.

Being on ping 700 sure teaches you how to play with your team! The best ping I could get was 300 and redicioulus as it may sound, 18 months ago a LOT of people played online with 56k modems. So I had my chance to fight people and actually kill someone now and then! :wink:
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.

Napoleon Bonaparte

GreyEyes
Rank 7
Steam ID: greyeyedsniper

#9 Post by GreyEyes » Sun Dec 07, 2003 10:40 pm

ah, i remember playing with a 56k connection, i could never imagine going back to that
Hey you clod! Get on Logic Chatâ„¢ now!

"You can't beat the Axis if you get VD!" - WWII propaganda poster

I saw this wino, he was eating grapes. I was like, "Dude, you have to wait."

Das
Rank 6

#10 Post by Das » Mon Dec 08, 2003 7:16 pm

Nordic.Lang wrote::wink:

When I started to play Wolf Multiplayer just over a year ago, I was on 56k modem. I soon found out that I couldn't kill people so the only way to make a difference was to play medic and revive team mates.
Hehehe - back in the day, I remember when a ping of 300ms was considered 'ideal' in the UK for QII :shock: Mmmm....until you had a LPB with a railgun using one of them new fangled ISDN connections (no doubt on company time) :x

Das :lol:
Gezelligheid :)

Lepinski
Rank 4

#11 Post by Lepinski » Wed Dec 10, 2003 2:26 pm

Good to see you applying dude. You're one of the first people I noticed was quite good on NeedleFeast...

Good luck!