Membership Application: -=MANTRAIN=- Sergio

If You Would Like to Contribute To Our Family, You Can Fill Out An Application Here
Sergio_Tacchini
Rank 1

Membership Application: -=MANTRAIN=- Sergio

#1 Post by Sergio_Tacchini » Wed Oct 22, 2003 8:13 pm

Name: Matt Krueger
Location: New York City during school year, Baltimore over vacation

How I found out about Lang: I discovered them while looking for servers online. Decided that Needlefeast is one of the better servers out there.

Dislikes: newbies, Self-righteous women, arrogance

Biography: Went to school and grew up in Maryland, now attend NYU in downtown Manhattan, majoring in Economics

Why I would make a good member: I just quit min and has in Counterstrike. They are Cal-i and Cal-o league teams respectively. I tend to be pretty good at first person shooters, and i normally play field op or medic. I have a fast alienware, headset, ventrilo, and plenty of time being a college student.

Hopefully you will consider my application; I play as -=MANTRAIN=- Sergio on the server, i'm sure many of you have seen me recently.
-Mantrain.Sergio

MackDr!zzle
Rank 7

#2 Post by MackDr!zzle » Wed Oct 22, 2003 8:32 pm

nice to see you mantrain...seen you on the feast...great player! :D
Blanka is the Grand Champ

Eruditorum.Lang
Rank 6
Steam ID: Eruditorum

#3 Post by Eruditorum.Lang » Wed Oct 22, 2003 10:23 pm

sorry, can't say that I've seen you on "the feast" as Mack so passionately put it, but I'm sure I will! :D

Glad to see another on the boards though.
"West Berliners who will not in future be able to visit their gardens or other property in East Berlin and the DDR can complain to the guilty party- the city council of West Berlin- and ask them for compensation."
-The Soviet Ministry of Internal Affairs

"That`s true enough," said Candide, "but we must go and work in the garden." -Voltaire

Sergio_Tacchini
Rank 1

#4 Post by Sergio_Tacchini » Thu Oct 23, 2003 8:08 pm

don't worry, you'll see me a lot. Now that I quit CS, i've got a lot of time on my hands and I need a game to fill it.

*enter ET stage left*
-Mantrain.Sergio

Sergio_Tacchini
Rank 1

#5 Post by Sergio_Tacchini » Sat Nov 08, 2003 6:59 pm

*bump*

:roll:
-Mantrain.Sergio

silentpartner
Rank 5

#6 Post by silentpartner » Sat Nov 08, 2003 8:23 pm

Don't worry about conversation in your app thread. Most of the time, the ones with 3 pages are just because some off topic thing got started in them. As long as Java knows you've applied and you're active in forums, you don't need to worry about your application any more.