heh... hiyo

If You Would Like to Contribute To Our Family, You Can Fill Out An Application Here
the_id
Rank 1

heh... hiyo

#1 Post by the_id » Fri Nov 07, 2003 9:23 pm

Name: the_id (omari in rl)

How I Found Out About Lang: it was probably one of the first servers i ever went on and i've loved it ever since

Likes: long walks on the beach.. candlelight dinners.. haha let me stop. umm... i think food is cool. light is nice as well...and that thing above my head... and of course all the lang members specially java (did i get any brownie points? haha)

Dislikes: n00b medics who watch (honest to god look straight at) your corpse and then decide to try and revive you after 30 seconds and after you've tapped out... this is coming from experience. other than that i'm not a hateful person

Biography: well my life is pretty boring... a typical day consits of getting up, showering, dressing, going to school, hanging out, coming home to play et, homework, sleep, lather rinse and repeat.... been playing et since prolly two months after it was released. i also play my ps2 from time to time but some of my time is spent studying... junior year is being such a bitch

Why I Should Be a Member: umm... cause im better looking than this guy :twisted: yowsa!
Last edited by the_id on Fri Nov 07, 2003 9:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"you laugh at me because i'm different... i laugh at you because you're all the same" -jonathan davis

GreyEyes
Rank 7
Steam ID: greyeyedsniper

#2 Post by GreyEyes » Fri Nov 07, 2003 9:30 pm

hey dude, i thought youd apply sooner or later, i see you on all the time! its good to see you on the boards!
Hey you clod! Get on Logic Chatâ„¢ now!

"You can't beat the Axis if you get VD!" - WWII propaganda poster

I saw this wino, he was eating grapes. I was like, "Dude, you have to wait."

the_id
Rank 1

#3 Post by the_id » Fri Nov 07, 2003 9:31 pm

didn't know if i wanted to be part of a clan...
now i do heh
"you laugh at me because i'm different... i laugh at you because you're all the same" -jonathan davis