Joining the Lang family. Am I good enough?

If You Would Like to Contribute To Our Family, You Can Fill Out An Application Here
Ziggy
Rank 1

Joining the Lang family. Am I good enough?

#1 Post by Ziggy » Thu Aug 14, 2003 4:50 pm

Name: Nathan Yarborough
Wolfenstien association: My friend lwt me play it on his computer and I got hooked. I now use his computer to play because mine can't handle Wolfenstien. I still play a lot considering I go to his house almost every day. I'm best at using teamwork and telling people wear to go for a tactical advantage. i'm also a sharpshooter. I can hit with an MP40 or a Thompson from about 50 ft. away. I'm best as a medic and sometimes an engineer. I'm best on axis because I'm used to how everything works on the axis team. This is my association with Wolfenstien: Enemy Territory.

Why I want to join the Lang family: Why I first palyed Wolfentstien I noticed the NeedleFeast server and it's low ping so I entered. Immediatly I was fascinated how the Lang family organized and controled the battlefield. It is now my fvorite server and for some time now i've been waiting to join the Lang family. I belive I am good enough conidering my medic skills wich come in very handy during any situation. i even made major in the middle of a campaign as a medic. So if I could get a pratice dat and time it would be much appriciated. i can only accept practice dates after August 22 and before August 25 do to school starting and my vacation trip. I hope you will aaceept me as part of the lang family for I will dedicate and contribute myself to this community. :D
Computers are like air conditioners. Open windows and they don't work.