appy

If You Would Like to Contribute To Our Family, You Can Fill Out An Application Here
Chud
Rank 8

#31 Post by Chud » Tue Nov 01, 2005 8:59 am

DarthBuckets.Lang wrote:
As for other games, sometimes Chud and I play Tickle the Snake.

tickle away, Daddy-O
Dave wrote:I <3 Chud
I <3 Dave

xxxv
Rank 7

#32 Post by xxxv » Tue Nov 01, 2005 12:10 pm

Wind.Lang wrote:You know what Rhett, if that's your name, if you are really interested in being in lang, you need to ask Java to delete this application and start over.
Agreed...and please do not use shortened spellings on the new application...use capitalization also...ur, i, u, r, etc...are not going to cut it...I feel like I am looking at my 13 year old Stepdaughter Instant Messaging her friends when I see all of those shortened words and no Capitalization...
May 21st, 2011 - Google It!

DarthBuckets
Rank 11
Steam ID: darthbuckets

#33 Post by DarthBuckets » Tue Nov 01, 2005 7:30 pm

u dont haev 2 captilize taht last werd. . .
The music washed away all the hate, and society started advancing. Every demographic was represented. It was a Rainbow Coalition of dancing.

Cannon Fodder[MN]
Rank 4

#34 Post by Cannon Fodder[MN] » Wed Nov 02, 2005 2:39 am

DarthBuckets.Lang wrote:Look out! We're totally beakin' you!

LOL, ROFL, need.... air... wheezing, tears in eyes, big gasp for air.

Ok,

Hi ridiculousOn3,

Glad you like our server, (btw, which one are you playing on ET or DoD?)

As you can tell, many of us like humor and sarcasm, some of us even use spell check, :) and all of us are interested in talking with someone rather than about them. We value the diverse group of people that have gathered here to form the Lang community. There are Americans, Canadians, Swedish, and we even have had a member from the Middle East. Some of our members are jocks, some are nerds, some are really old (33! jk we have some members even OLDER!), some are young (8 was youngest official I think). We also have members that are white and some that are black, some that are deeply religious, and some that don't care about religion at all, some members are straight, and yes, some that are gay. Hmm... You know, I don't think we have ever actually had a member that was a "bundle of twigs"* :P

Seriously, I realize that you may have seen and heard many groups that you find on the Internet using slurs of all kinds to single out "those other people" from themselves or to sound cool or tough at the expense of others that they feel they are "different from" or "better than".

The Lang are a group of people that value and understand that there are people from all walks of life, with different personalities, different ancestors and different sexual preferences in the world, on the Internet, in every state, in every city, on every block, in every community and in the Lang Community. Accepting each other for who a person is (and not worrying about what a person is) makes this group of people unique.

If you feel that you do not want to be apart of a group like ours, that is up to you.

However, if you feel that you actually do want to be apart of a group like the Lang, that you haven't given YOURSELF the chance to understand, and that you really do know why your comments are not acceptable to us, then by all means, prove to us that you are worthy of the Lang.

Why don't you tell us a bit more about yourself? What do you do? What are your hobbies (hockey)? What is your favorite car, food, movie, song?

-Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder "What key is spellcheck"?