Mwahahahahah It is time

If You Would Like to Contribute To Our Family, You Can Fill Out An Application Here
eS (pBunny)
Rank 7

#46 Post by eS (pBunny) » Tue Aug 16, 2005 2:31 pm

LMAO! Now, I'm curious...
*Dreams of hot women..............and silk toilet paper.*

Vicious.Lang
Rank 6

#47 Post by Vicious.Lang » Tue Aug 16, 2005 5:11 pm

Hans Georg wrote:In the members section champagne flows non-stop, hot women are abound and the only worry is that the good food stops once a day to switch between day menu and evening menu.
change the champ to beer, killians preferably, and a piece of heaven will have been brought to earth :D
Never argue with an idiot. They will bring you to their level and beat you with experience

Salty.Lang
Rank 7
Steam ID: SaltyWeasel

#48 Post by Salty.Lang » Wed Aug 17, 2005 6:07 am

In the members section do you have migets that fight on pogo sticks while hot women rub my feet and I eat cotton candy all day? That my idea of heaven.. :lol:

eS (pBunny)
Rank 7

#49 Post by eS (pBunny) » Wed Aug 17, 2005 10:18 am

SaltyWeasel wrote:In the members section do you have migets that fight on pogo sticks while hot women rub my feet and I eat cotton candy all day? That my idea of heaven.. :lol:
LMAO!!!!

Salty.Lang
Rank 7

#50 Post by Salty.Lang » Wed Aug 17, 2005 11:55 am

.:paper[BuNnY]clip:. wrote:
SaltyWeasel wrote:In the members section do you have migets that fight on pogo sticks while hot women rub my feet and I eat cotton candy all day? That my idea of heaven.. :lol:
LMAO!!!!
I know I have a messed up mind :lol:

beni
Rank 10
Steam ID: elbenito69

#51 Post by beni » Wed Aug 17, 2005 1:35 pm

Vicious wrote:
Hans Georg wrote:In the members section champagne flows non-stop, hot women are abound and the only worry is that the good food stops once a day to switch between day menu and evening menu.
change the champ to beer, killians preferably, and a piece of heaven will have been brought to earth :D
Oh there's plenty of beer, it just doesn't run through our fountains. We have the one, the only, Never-Ending Keg

Hans Georg
Rank 11

#52 Post by Hans Georg » Wed Aug 17, 2005 2:20 pm

The beer we drink the members only section is exclusive for Lang. It is called Lang beer and everyone likes it.

If you like Lagers it tastes like a Lager. If you like pilseners, it tastes like pilsener. If you like ale, it tastes like ale. If you blonde, it tastes like blonde and so on. It comes in 4-9% ( 4 for Chud and 9 for Java) and non-alcoholic for the lil' ones. It is super rich but doesnt give you a beer belly and it is never ending fresh and cold.

But that is only in the members only section.
"This simply doesn't happy"

Silencer
Rank 7
Steam ID: Silencer_Man

#53 Post by Silencer » Wed Aug 17, 2005 2:35 pm

Hans Georg wrote:The beer we drink the members only section is exclusive for Lang. It is called Lang beer and everyone likes it.

If you like Lagers it tastes like a Lager. If you like pilseners, it tastes like pilsener. If you like ale, it tastes like ale. If you blonde, it tastes like blonde and so on. It comes in 4-9% ( 4 for Chud and 9 for Java) and non-alcoholic for the lil' ones. It is super rich but doesnt give you a beer belly and it is never ending fresh and cold.

But that is only in the members only section.
Woot woot! Hope I get accepted now! =D. lol
beni wrote:Beni's internets magic recipe:

2 packages Jelloâ„¢ Instant pudding mix
2 cups milk
1 Bill Cosby

Blend, chill, and serve.

The secret is in adding Bill Cosby to the blender at the right time.

dig1tal
Rank 7

#54 Post by dig1tal » Wed Aug 17, 2005 11:03 pm

Hans Georg wrote:The beer we drink the members only section is exclusive for Lang. It is called Lang beer and everyone likes it.

If you like Lagers it tastes like a Lager. If you like pilseners, it tastes like pilsener. If you like ale, it tastes like ale. If you like blondes, it tastes like blondes and so on.
and god damn it, the snozzberries taste like snozzberries!
Immense as whales, the motion of whose vast bodies can in a peaceful calm trouble the ocean til it boil.

Wind.Lang
Rank 7

#55 Post by Wind.Lang » Thu Aug 18, 2005 12:07 am

dig1tal wrote:

If you like Lagers it tastes like a Lager. If you like pilseners, it tastes like pilsener. If you like ale, it tastes like ale. If you like blondes, it tastes like blondes and so on.
no not really, i didnt think so.
Kaikyrius (Night Elf Death Knight) : Member of Logic - Realm: Rexxar, Faction: Alliance

Salty.Lang
Rank 7

#56 Post by Salty.Lang » Thu Aug 18, 2005 3:37 am

DOS XX AMBER IS THE ONLY BEER FOR ME! 8)

Vicious.Lang
Rank 6

#57 Post by Vicious.Lang » Fri Aug 19, 2005 2:49 am

Wind.Lang wrote:
dig1tal wrote:

no not really, i didnt think so.
now im disappointed
Never argue with an idiot. They will bring you to their level and beat you with experience

beni
Rank 10
Steam ID: elbenito69

#58 Post by beni » Fri Aug 19, 2005 11:45 am

SaltyWeasel wrote:DOS XX AMBER IS THE ONLY BEER FOR ME! 8)
You don't sound that picky on vent...

Salty.Lang
Rank 7

#59 Post by Salty.Lang » Fri Aug 19, 2005 5:01 pm

beni.Lang wrote:
SaltyWeasel wrote:DOS XX AMBER IS THE ONLY BEER FOR ME! 8)
You don't sound that picky on vent...
I am really not picky at all that beer is just my Fav. :lol: :lol:

Terri
Rank 6
Steam ID: Terri_logic

#60 Post by Terri » Mon Aug 22, 2005 12:22 am

Winds Brother Wow. That's awesome, nice to meet you and gluck.
I'd give you an A for your app. Nice work.
What Lies Beneath ~Breaking Benjamin