Mwahahahahah It is time

If You Would Like to Contribute To Our Family, You Can Fill Out An Application Here
Vicious.Lang
Rank 6

Mwahahahahah It is time

#1 Post by Vicious.Lang » Thu Aug 04, 2005 9:55 pm

Name: Mat

HIFOAL: Bought RTCW and was like sigle plaer sucks so i tried MP and was like o snap. i then saw this ET mod of MP and was like hell to the naw. I played on this one server (dun know the name) and was like wtf 1337 ]-[@><0]2$ so i said f that BS! I scrolled and was like which one of these server looks like it would be full of newbs and then i saw Needlefeast. I was like whoa; they gotta be a bunch drugies to stoned to play well so i was like ill go own these b****es and went on the sever and was like sweet! Newbies!. I owned them so bad i was like o snap wind you gotta come pwn these guys and thats how it all started..........J/k about the Newbies part. This was the second server i played on ET and found the langs to be an enjoyably buch so i had wind come over and its been nothing but good times for about the past 3 years now

Likes: compters - overclocking and modding, cars, women-of course, guns, fighting, workingout, steak, my cat, gaming, Langs -doh >.<, beer- Killians, Music- mainly rap and rock, ice cream, pizza, tinkering with shit, arguing, pwning, sleeping, basket ball, eating, bowling, swimming, playing pool.....im sure there are things not coming to mind

Dislikes: Haters, country, squash, excessive whiners, not having money..........again im sure there are many things not coming to mind

Biography: well you see it all started when my dad had sex with my mom....Well anyhow i began to form into an atractive little fetus next to my brother Chris(Wind) but it soon came time to exit the womb(spelling?) and grace the world with presence. Born In Marietta GA april 15 1984 i lived most of my life here in GA I think my addiction with FPS' began with Golden Eye on the 64. Used to play hours upon hours of multiplayer on that game when it came out. i moved on to perfect dark and then i dont call playing a FPS til jedi knight:Jedi outcast which i got hooked on that MP til a few months of jedi academy's release and then i moved on to RTCW ET and then CS:S Ive been on and off with college but am looking for a comp eng, degree. As far as work goes i started Ruby Tuesdays when i was 17 and worked there for 4 years doing bussing bartending cooking dishwashing serving and kitchen managing. Now i did land scaping work and side shit for cash but this was my first real job. I went to serving at famly owned Italian resturant called Rosario's until i got offered a job doing land surveying which is what i do now.

WISBAM: HMMMMMMMMMM................Ill pwn joo all until i am a member :twisted: . Besides that i get along with most of the lang members as far as i know and enjoy being apart of the lang community already. I know im never on vent but i cant seem to get rid of the lawn mower sound that haunts me when i speak into the mic. Did i mention i would pwn joo all til i became an official member of lang o.0

P.S: ill edit this if i cant think fo anything i missed that i feel is vital to expanding your knowledge about me
Never argue with an idiot. They will bring you to their level and beat you with experience

Chud
Rank 8

#2 Post by Chud » Thu Aug 04, 2005 10:00 pm

I think having wind AND his brother in Lang would cause a catastrophic shift in the cosmos and end PC gaming and life on this planet as we know it. Other than that, good luck!
Dave wrote:I <3 Chud
I <3 Dave

Baker
Rank 7

#3 Post by Baker » Thu Aug 04, 2005 10:02 pm

good luck

keep killin and posting :P
i l o v e m y c o l o r a d o ! <3

Vicious.Lang
Rank 6

#4 Post by Vicious.Lang » Thu Aug 04, 2005 10:04 pm

Chud.Lang wrote:I think having wind AND his brother in Lang would cause a catastrophic shift in the cosmos and end PC gaming and life on this planet as we know it. Other than that, good luck!
I like the sound of that
Never argue with an idiot. They will bring you to their level and beat you with experience

Wind.Lang
Rank 7

#5 Post by Wind.Lang » Thu Aug 04, 2005 10:20 pm

Yeah me too! Your forums belong to us now!!!
Kaikyrius (Night Elf Death Knight) : Member of Logic - Realm: Rexxar, Faction: Alliance

Vicious.Lang
Rank 6

#6 Post by Vicious.Lang » Thu Aug 04, 2005 10:25 pm

Wind.Lang wrote:Yeah me too! Your forums belong to us now!!!
well i have to be accepted first and then ALL YOUR FORUM ARE BELONG TO US

Brock Landers
Rank 6

#7 Post by Brock Landers » Thu Aug 04, 2005 10:27 pm

OMG you're wind's brother....gtfo.

Do you hang out at xtremesystems? I saw that you were into OC'ing...

Anyways, GL with the appy.

hugs and kisses,

brock

Steven
Rank 7

#8 Post by Steven » Thu Aug 04, 2005 10:27 pm

I like you a lot. But do you like Doom 3?

Chud
Rank 8

#9 Post by Chud » Thu Aug 04, 2005 10:33 pm

seriously...say yes...even if you don't :D

edit: by the way, who is that saucy minx you got up as your avatar?
I <3 Dave

Wind.Lang
Rank 7

#10 Post by Wind.Lang » Thu Aug 04, 2005 11:05 pm

I dont like Doom 3
Kaikyrius (Night Elf Death Knight) : Member of Logic - Realm: Rexxar, Faction: Alliance

DarthBuckets
Rank 11
Steam ID: darthbuckets

#11 Post by DarthBuckets » Fri Aug 05, 2005 12:04 am

OMG. I don't understand anything you posted, but good luck.

RUN ON SENTENCES. :shock:
The music washed away all the hate, and society started advancing. Every demographic was represented. It was a Rainbow Coalition of dancing.

Steven
Rank 7

#12 Post by Steven » Fri Aug 05, 2005 12:34 am

Wind.Lang wrote:I dont like Doom 3
Well you were in Lang before Doom 3 came out so theres nothing we can do about you.

Jabba
Rank 6

#13 Post by Jabba » Fri Aug 05, 2005 2:47 am

Good Luck on the app. Winds...Brother?!?

Chud
Rank 8

#14 Post by Chud » Fri Aug 05, 2005 2:49 am

I know...if only Wind could put his evil mind to good use, we'd have solved the world's energy crisis and have peace in the middle east.
I <3 Dave

DarthBuckets
Rank 11
Steam ID: darthbuckets

#15 Post by DarthBuckets » Fri Aug 05, 2005 2:53 am

ok cool.
The music washed away all the hate, and society started advancing. Every demographic was represented. It was a Rainbow Coalition of dancing.