Application [Ready to be Rejected]

If You Would Like to Contribute To Our Family, You Can Fill Out An Application Here
DarthBuckets
Rank 11
Steam ID: darthbuckets

Application [Ready to be Rejected]

#1 Post by DarthBuckets » Fri May 27, 2005 1:40 pm

Name: Matthew Davey

How I Found Out About Lang: Have played on Needlefeast a bit a few years ago. Have been playing a lot there lately.

Likes: Womens, Star Wars, Sausage, Humor, Music (sans Rap, Pop, and other crap)

Dislikes: Idiots, Panzerfausts, Romantic Comedies, Lettuce

Biography:
---------------------------------------------------
VH1's Behind the Lard: Matthew Davey
---------------------------------------------------
Matthew, born from the artificial insemination of a zebra and an African tree frog in 117 B.C., grew up with two passions: hugs and sausage. After a troubled childhood growing up as a stooge of organized crime on the mean streets of the Bronx during the roarin' 20s, Matthew enlisted in the military. There, he pursued the Viet Cong throughout the mountains of Colorado from 1944-1949. Today, he can often be found alone in corners shaking violently with the effects of Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder and remembering the time he wiped out an entire platoon of Charlies armed only with a banana and the jawbone of an ass.
And then. . . he hit rock bottom.
Following the war, Matthew had many bouts with addiction. On the average day, he would consume over 80,000 kilograms of heroin. However, it was his Bob Evans Original Recipe Sausage addiction that seriously threatened his life. Finally, after being convinced by an imaginary flying squirrel named Nibblets, Matthew checked himself into the Betty Ford Center.
After grueling detox and rehabilitation programs that included long walks on the beach and tabletop strategy games, Matthew got clean and set his sites on a new opportunity: higher education.
In a masochistic bout with loneliness, Matthew decided to attend Eastern Michigan University, where he knows no one and lives the life of a recluse, sleeping a lot and feeding pork chop sandwiches to Nibblets. His job is so cool though.

Why I Should Be a Member: Ummm. . . I don't have anything to contribute to the community. . . :/ I suck at ET, but it's fun! Eventually, I want to learn level design or modelling. . .
Last edited by DarthBuckets on Fri May 27, 2005 2:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

xxxv
Rank 7

#2 Post by xxxv » Fri May 27, 2005 2:13 pm

This is a different application...you have something to contribute...you! Tell us where you go to school (is it Eastern Michigan?) and what you are studying...post often, but leave out the f bombs...
May 21st, 2011 - Google It!

DarthBuckets
Rank 11

#3 Post by DarthBuckets » Fri May 27, 2005 2:15 pm

Oopsy! I forgot there were f-bombs in there!

Yeah. . .Eastern Michigan University. . . I'm probably gonna do something in computer science.

Hans Georg
Rank 11

#4 Post by Hans Georg » Fri May 27, 2005 3:11 pm

It's about time Darth!!!

It's great having you in Vent during the game, plus this shows that ET is still a hot spot for new Langstas.

Now all we need is Softaballer to apply and then maybe we can have a new Lang first. Brother and sister langstas.
"This simply doesn't happy"

DarthBuckets
Rank 11

#5 Post by DarthBuckets » Fri May 27, 2005 3:43 pm

Well she did apply a long time ago i think. . . lol. hmmm. . . to the archives!

Hans Georg
Rank 11

#6 Post by Hans Georg » Fri May 27, 2005 4:22 pm

oops :oops: you're right Darth.

Well tell Softballer to post more and be more active ! :wink:
"This simply doesn't happy"

Khan
Rank 6

#7 Post by Khan » Fri May 27, 2005 5:53 pm

Good luck on the ap sire. I have a secret preference to ET gamers :)
Epigrams Wanted.

Wind.Lang
Rank 7

#8 Post by Wind.Lang » Fri May 27, 2005 8:48 pm

I never watch vh1
Kaikyrius (Night Elf Death Knight) : Member of Logic - Realm: Rexxar, Faction: Alliance

Steven
Rank 7

#9 Post by Steven » Fri May 27, 2005 9:04 pm

Wind.Lang wrote:I never watch vh1
Poor soul. Missing out.

Wind.Lang
Rank 7

#10 Post by Wind.Lang » Fri May 27, 2005 11:05 pm

missing out on what? celebreality, i think ill miss out thanks
Kaikyrius (Night Elf Death Knight) : Member of Logic - Realm: Rexxar, Faction: Alliance

DarthBuckets
Rank 11

#11 Post by DarthBuckets » Sat May 28, 2005 1:26 am

The only good thing on VH1 is the voice-overs on Behind the Music. . . it's very iconic. I love when he states something unintentionally funny about cracked-out douches with millions of dollars matter-of-factly.

Chud
Rank 8

#12 Post by Chud » Sat May 28, 2005 10:24 am

*hugs you while feeding you sausage*

good luck with your app dood, always fun on vent with ya

I hope I make Drew jealous
Dave wrote:I <3 Chud
I <3 Dave

Steam ID: KaRma.Lang

#13 Post by Karma » Sat May 28, 2005 11:18 am

Good luck with your Re-application ;), post more, participate in our commmunity and I am sure Master Java will show his consideration.

Falchen
Rank 5

#14 Post by Falchen » Sat May 28, 2005 12:27 pm

well guys unfortunatly i have to appose this application, he is from parma, far to close to my stomping grounds, probibly some form of degerate gang member or something because that is all parma has, PLUS to leave Ohio to go to school, not bad, but to go to MI that is wrong in every way, so it shows he has no sence of pride, not my call but do we really want that in lang. :lol:

Anyway good luck with the app. even if you are a dirty parmite.
"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and not clothed." Dwight D. Eisenhower

500 posts now, only took 4.5 years.

singularity
Rank 6

#15 Post by singularity » Sat May 28, 2005 2:11 pm

Falcon.Lang wrote:well guys unfortunatly i have to appose this application, he is from parma, far to close to my stomping grounds, probibly some form of degerate gang member or something because that is all parma has, PLUS to leave Ohio to go to school, not bad, but to go to MI that is wrong in every way, so it shows he has no sence of pride, not my call but do we really want that in lang. :lol:

Anyway good luck with the app. even if you are a dirty parmite.
Psshhht he probably leaves OH cause it sucks so much. :P

Good luck on the App, dood.