Application Status: N/A

If You Would Like to Contribute To Our Family, You Can Fill Out An Application Here
Mac.10Turbo
Rank 5

#31 Post by Mac.10Turbo » Tue Apr 12, 2005 9:58 am

Ain Soph Aur.Lang wrote:Speeeeaaks Reeeeeally sloooooow and waves hand really fast, back and forth, in numers face so he sees trails and becomes highly entertained.
nah i dont think kicking him will be me.... but dam when i read that i started to laugh like mad..... i lub you muhahahaha

yes i do speak polish xxxv - co ty kurwa o demnie czesc.... and if you played cs with me u would notice i speak polish with wado alot.
Tdot Race Syndicate :: No Bullshit, This is Fo Real!
mAc11FTP

Solange Du aug dem Bodem liegen kannst, ohne Dich festzuhalten, bist Du noch nicht betrunken

xxxv
Rank 7

#32 Post by xxxv » Tue Apr 12, 2005 10:51 am

[quote="Mac.10Turbo

yes i do speak polish xxxv - co ty kurwa o demnie czesc.... and if you played cs with me u would notice i speak polish with wado alot.[/quote]

Mac...My Mother-In-Law, who is full Polish, claims the word genitals or privates in Polish is "goig", but I do not see that word anywhere in any translation book or translation service online. I told her this and she swears up and down this is correct...is she correct?
May 21st, 2011 - Google It!

Xenon
Rank 6

#33 Post by Xenon » Tue Apr 12, 2005 1:22 pm

ha ha xxxv broke the quotes
Graham - Never run over a chav on a bike, it might be your bike!

Mac.10Turbo
Rank 5

#34 Post by Mac.10Turbo » Thu Apr 14, 2005 8:22 pm

Mac...My Mother-In-Law, who is full Polish, claims the word genitals or privates in Polish is "goig", but I do not see that word anywhere in any translation book or translation service online. I told her this and she swears up and down this is correct...is she correct?

i dont know... but im positive that its the old polish slang
mAc11FTP

Solange Du aug dem Bodem liegen kannst, ohne Dich festzuhalten, bist Du noch nicht betrunken

Mac.10Turbo
Rank 5

#35 Post by Mac.10Turbo » Sun Apr 24, 2005 1:46 am

ya so this is nasty..... 3 guys walking in a desert they see a house and they decide to ask for water. so one guy goes up and rings the bell. and old lady comes to the door. The man askes the old lady for some water but she will only do it under one condition... sex ... so the man agrees and goes to the bedroom with her. she takes of her panties and her pussy is all moldy, slimmy, hairy, crusty, so the guy runs out of the house.. the 2nd dude goes in and the same thing happens but this time the granny takes off her bra and her tits are alll saggy, slimmy, crusty, moldy, so he also runs out.. now the 3rd guy is pissed and goes and takes a shot at it.. so he goes up, rings door bell, granny wants sex for water, dude agrees, and they go up to the bedroom. so she takes of her panties and her bra and you nkow they are both slimmy, crusty, moldy, and saggy. so they dude is disgusted right. so he tells her to close her eyes.. once she closes her eyes the dude runs around the house anything that will do the job. so he fins corn and some sticks. so he grabs a couple of both and run back up. so he puts the corn on the stick and inserts it in her and then throws it out the window. the granny wants more so he keeps on doing it. he finnally comes out of the house and says to his friends: Look guys I got the water.. and he friends replied... ah we're not thursty anymore we had some corn.....

arfh nasty!
mAc11FTP