here is my aplication to join .Lang

If You Would Like to Contribute To Our Family, You Can Fill Out An Application Here
DR4LUC0NDRUMM3R
Rank 1

here is my aplication to join .Lang

#1 Post by DR4LUC0NDRUMM3R » Fri Mar 18, 2005 7:26 pm

Name: Josh

How I Found Out About Lang: Counter-Strike:Source's .lang players

Dislikes: cheaters

Biography: i am 18 and i play CS:S but im kanda bad but im slowly getting better hope to see you there

Why I Should Be a Member: because the .Lang is a great community and they r also fun players to play with

Xenon
Rank 6

#2 Post by Xenon » Fri Mar 18, 2005 8:13 pm

Short and sweet. :D

Welcome to Lang. I'd recommend posting a little more about yourself, stay in ventrillo and get to know everybody here at Lang. :D

I'm Oxygen, I play Enemy Territory. If you do I hope to see you there, if you dont get it and then read the first part of this sentence. :lol:

BTW I should also mention that there is no way in hell I'm going to try pronouncing that name. :?
Graham - Never run over a chav on a bike, it might be your bike!

Presto
Rank 7
Steam ID: Prestidigitous

#3 Post by Presto » Sat Mar 19, 2005 1:01 am

How's it going man. It's ok that you're not great at CS:S, we focus on the people who play it, not their skills. If you hop on Vent sometime, I'd be happy to give you some pointers. All in all though... good luck, and stick around. :)

Ep
Rank 4

#4 Post by Ep » Sat Mar 19, 2005 10:03 am

Hey there! I've seen ya in NF:S quite a bit lately. Good to see you made it to the forums. LIke Presto said, don't be afraid to hop on Vent... even if you don't have a mic. Good luck with your app!

-Ep

Baker
Rank 7

#5 Post by Baker » Sat Mar 19, 2005 6:57 pm

Hey man good luck! Keep killing and posting on the forums.
i l o v e m y c o l o r a d o ! <3

xxxv
Rank 7

#6 Post by xxxv » Sun Mar 20, 2005 7:05 pm

Good luck on the ap. Keep posting and get on Ventrillo if you can so we can get to know you.
May 21st, 2011 - Google It!

Steam ID: KaRma.Lang

#7 Post by Karma » Tue Mar 22, 2005 8:51 pm

Hi,

check out the forurms, participate in our community , get to know us and let us get to know you!

DR4LUC0NDRUMM3R
Rank 1

#8 Post by DR4LUC0NDRUMM3R » Wed Mar 23, 2005 4:53 pm

i was on the NF:S and i was kicked and banned because they didnt beleieve me that im a .Lang so i was wondering if you guys could possibly get me back on that server its the main one that i play on, and i dont like it that i was kicked and banned so i would apreciate that, thank you

Chud
Rank 8

#9 Post by Chud » Wed Mar 23, 2005 4:58 pm

You have to get inducted into Lang to become a Lang. Simply posting an application doesn't get you there.

edit: or if you can grab the pebble from Master Java's hand, you will gain automatic membership, grasshopper.
Dave wrote:I <3 Chud
I <3 Dave

Presto
Rank 7
Steam ID: Prestidigitous

#10 Post by Presto » Wed Mar 23, 2005 7:42 pm

Also, you weren't permabanned, you were just kicked for 2 minutes cause you didnt change it after being asked several times, you were given a final warning, and then still didn't change it.

brews.Lang
Rank 7

#11 Post by brews.Lang » Wed Mar 23, 2005 8:39 pm

Chud.Lang wrote:You have to get inducted into Lang to become a Lang. Simply posting an application doesn't get you there.

edit: or if you can grab the pebble from Master Java's hand, you will gain automatic membership, grasshopper.
he's gonna be pissed if you keep calling them pebbles.
"We want to get that pickle jar off this coyote's head. For humane reasons, we don't want him to suffer. We don't want him to go through life with a pickle jar on his head." Virginia Moreno

DR4LUC0NDRUMM3R
Rank 1

#12 Post by DR4LUC0NDRUMM3R » Thu Mar 24, 2005 1:10 am

hey sorry about that i took the replys wrong *bows* but im hoping this doesnt effect me gettting into .Lang... but you guys wanted to no more stuff about me... well i listen to metal, i used to have a FF11 account but that was cancled because i didnt have the money to keep my account, i try to keep it cool with people sometimes i over react on certian situations and my own stupidity gets a minor thing in to a big arguement, i like to meet new people, and i want to be a .Lang in CS:S because i want to feel good about my self that i am trying something new, and i hope you all accept my apology... once agian im sorry about what happend earlier

beni
Rank 10
Steam ID: elbenito69

#13 Post by beni » Thu Mar 24, 2005 4:20 pm

Wow, that's a really long sentence; having said that, good luck with your application, and by the way, have patience with the application process, it may take weeks or even a couple months to hear back from Java about your application, but the most important thing is to be active; check out our Ventrilo server (info in the Files and Instructions section), our IRC server, and post up on the boards, don't feel afraid to jump in on conversations, and by the way, it would be a lot easier to understand your posts if you could use punctuation and grammar to make those things we call "sentences" :lol:.

Xenon
Rank 6

#14 Post by Xenon » Thu Mar 24, 2005 4:31 pm

I've been waiting for half a year.

You just need to prove that you are capeable.
Graham - Never run over a chav on a bike, it might be your bike!