stuper smart

If You Would Like to Contribute To Our Family, You Can Fill Out An Application Here
stupersmartguy
Rank 5

stuper smart

#1 Post by stupersmartguy » Mon Jul 26, 2004 10:34 am

Name:stupersmartguy(a.k.a. stupergenius starting seperate account from my brother cause i want to join)

How I Found Out About Lang:ummm lol i been here longer than some langstas :lol:

Dislikes:talking face to face exercise people

Biography:ummm right started et bout year and a half ago got good now i pwn lots 'o ppl :)

Why I Should Be a Member: :listed in biography i lika da et its fun i like the other members needlefeast is a great server that attracts many vets because java takes such good care of it :wink: (flattery will get you everywhere)
Undersexed nerd since 1924.

IncredibleMojo
Rank 6

#2 Post by IncredibleMojo » Mon Jul 26, 2004 11:51 am

gl stuper, i would like the translation of this app. posted asap

Pemdas
Rank 3

Translation!

#3 Post by Pemdas » Mon Jul 26, 2004 1:03 pm

IncredibleMojo.Lang wrote:gl stuper, i would like the translation of this app. posted asap
Ask, and ye shall recieve!
stupersmartguy wrote:Name:stupersmartguy(a.k.a. stupergenius starting seperate account from my brother cause i want to join)
I'm from Ohio. But I'm a native, and pronounce it "oh-high-ya". This is similar to the way native Missourians pronounce their state's name "Miz-oor-ah".
How I Found Out About Lang:ummm lol i been here longer than some langstas :lol:
My presence here on the boards predates some people who have been accepted as members.
My greatest joy in life involves Reeses Pieces. I fashion them into puppets, and frequent chat rooms while pretending to be the puppet.
Dislikes:talking face to face exercise people
I dislike talking to people who frequent sites like this.
Biography:ummm right started et bout year and a half ago got good now i pwn lots 'o ppl :)
I have a speech impediment which manifests itself while typing. I've been playing Enemy Territory constantly for approximately the past 547 days without rest, and have managed to improve my ability to play the game effectively in that time. As a result, at the present time, I am a substantial figure in the slave trade industry.
Why I Should Be a Member: :listed in biography i lika da et its fun i like the other members needlefeast is a great server that attracts many vets because java takes such good care of it :wink: (flattery will get you everywhere)
I run my tongue over the screen when playing Enemy Territory and enjoy it. I also enjoy the company of the current Lang members. The sever "Needlefeast" is especially enjoyable and usually has many experienced players on it at any given time. I'm available to Java at a moment's notice for and of a number of various "favors" if such is required to be accepted as a Lang member.

:twisted:

All kidding aside, good luck with the app!

Ain Soph Aur
Rank 8

#4 Post by Ain Soph Aur » Mon Jul 26, 2004 1:31 pm

First; Hi stupid smart genius, welcome and whatnot
Second; Pemdas, that is hilarious, i seriously laughed out loud !!11!
Third; You're a loser for taking the time to translate it, i dont know why, you just are.

Unintelligent guy, you dont need a seperate account for anything, during the game, just go to the limbo screen and change your name, it's better than having profiles because it will show up perfectly and not all messed up like it sometimes does when you make profiles.
There's no escapin, once my blade starts scrapin...
My swords indeed, make more niggas bleed.

Eruditorum.Lang
Rank 6
Steam ID: Eruditorum

Re: Translation!

#5 Post by Eruditorum.Lang » Mon Jul 26, 2004 1:54 pm

Pemdas.Lang wrote: As a result, at the present time, I am a substantial figure in the slave trade industry.

lol
"West Berliners who will not in future be able to visit their gardens or other property in East Berlin and the DDR can complain to the guilty party- the city council of West Berlin- and ask them for compensation."
-The Soviet Ministry of Internal Affairs

"That`s true enough," said Candide, "but we must go and work in the garden." -Voltaire

stupersmartguy
Rank 5

#6 Post by stupersmartguy » Tue Jul 27, 2004 8:43 am

i know i can change it like that but if i want colors or anything special it might take a while to play every time i connect with changing and all. And what do you mean i dont have a spspspspspspspspspspspspspspspeach impoodintiintt
:cry: that really hurt my feelings pemdas *sniffle sniffle* HOW DID YOU KNOW ABOUT THE SLAVE TRADE THING EVERYONE WHO HEARD THAT MUST DIE THAT MEANS YOU ERUDITORIUM *pulls out desert eagle*

Kentho Birne
Rank 7
Steam ID: mspencer86

#7 Post by Kentho Birne » Tue Jul 27, 2004 10:47 am

R. O. F. L.

I've never laughed so hard at an application before. Good luck, Stuper :D
My greatest joy in life involves Reeses Pieces. I fashion them into puppets, and frequent chat rooms while pretending to be the puppet.
Ah I love it :lol:
beni wrote:Hey, as they say, there's no place like 127.0.0.1!
The reason a dog has so many friends is that he wags his tail instead of his tongue.
-Anonymous

Pemdas
Rank 3

#8 Post by Pemdas » Tue Jul 27, 2004 11:37 am

Ah I love it :lol:
I was wondering if anyone would get the Reeses Pieces reference...

Eruditorum.Lang
Rank 6
Steam ID: Eruditorum

#9 Post by Eruditorum.Lang » Tue Jul 27, 2004 12:03 pm

I quiver in fear.

:D
"West Berliners who will not in future be able to visit their gardens or other property in East Berlin and the DDR can complain to the guilty party- the city council of West Berlin- and ask them for compensation."
-The Soviet Ministry of Internal Affairs

"That`s true enough," said Candide, "but we must go and work in the garden." -Voltaire

Xavier.Lang
Rank 6

#10 Post by Xavier.Lang » Tue Jul 27, 2004 12:33 pm

i dont get it :)
ImagePost count +1

|PsYcHO|
Rank 6

#11 Post by |PsYcHO| » Wed Jul 28, 2004 1:31 am

Who is stuper??

stupersmartguy
Rank 5

#12 Post by stupersmartguy » Wed Jul 28, 2004 6:59 am

me stupergenius derrrr you couldnt figure that out?

JohnNeova
Rank 7

#13 Post by JohnNeova » Wed Jul 28, 2004 9:50 am

Psycho's picture is getting to him now when he posts so he's not reading everything all the way through :lol:
Live to Kill Again.

-ex AngelOfDarkness

Zahlzz, Draenei Shaman
Mannoroth

stupersmartguy
Rank 5

#14 Post by stupersmartguy » Thu Aug 05, 2004 12:47 pm

hello

JohnNeova
Rank 7

#15 Post by JohnNeova » Thu Aug 05, 2004 12:58 pm