Niellas Ret Pali

If You Would Like to Contribute To Our Family, You Can Fill Out An Application Here
Niellas
Rank 1

Niellas Ret Pali

#1 Post by Niellas » Fri Jan 23, 2009 10:39 pm

Stats
===========
Name: Connor

Interests
===========
Likes: Dancing(cwalk), listening to music, school, friends, family, playing wow with friends. Killing rogues. :)
Dislikes: I don’t like tomatoes in sandwiches(makes everything messy). Rock music(sorry). That’s about it..

Background
===========
Games Played: The first computer game I started playing was Diablo2, I loved the game so much, played it for about 2 years. I bought an xbox360 and play call of duty(4 and 5), I also play WoW!! :)

How I Found Out About Logic: my guild recently broke up(superiority) and the GM(rykan) gave me a few guild names that I should try to apply to. “Logic” being one of them. Thought I would at least try to get in.

Biography: Well, I’m currently 17 and I live in Vancouver BC. I Love hockey and snowboarding, i picked up a type of dance called cwalking, i have put almost a year into it! i havn't made a video in a long time but, http://ca.youtube.com/user/Bonez190 <----thats me
Currently in my senior year in high school, not sure what im going to do in post secondary, i have a few ideas going which include some sort of computer science, or Electrician. im a really easy going person I learn from criticism, in my books i cant get better without it. im can be quiet until i get to know a group. im sure you will like me once you get to know me. hope to see you all soon!

Thoughts
===========
Why I Should Be a Member: I’m a nice guy, easy to get along with and don’t complain, and a great listener. If I was in the Logic family I would be the little brother figure, I love learning.

WoW Specific
===========
Character Name: Niellas
Class/Spec: Ret Pali
WoW Experience: Well I have played wow for a little less then 2 years now, In TBC I was more of a pvper. When wotlk came out I became more interested in the raid material, so that’s what I’ve been doing so far.

Why you are looking to join: I’ve heard a lot about this guild, im just looking for a raiding guild where things get done.

Our raid times are 6 server, does this work for you? Yes this time is perfect for my schedule.
We require all members to use Ventrilo at all times, is this acceptable? Absolutely no problem.
Have you read our FAQ, Conduct, and WoW Guild page? Yes

Armory: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... &n=Niellas

http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=sZaxZVf0tbIufrsguAo my pve build.
Last edited by Niellas on Sat Jan 24, 2009 12:50 am, edited 3 times in total.

Taintedz
Rank 2

Re: Niellas Ret Pali

#2 Post by Taintedz » Fri Jan 23, 2009 10:43 pm

Mew, Little short Bio, but good build/enchants/gems.
I dunno what it is... but her voice itself is dumb. Does that make any sense? I mean she could be like 1+1=2 and i'd be like this bitch is dumb there is no way

slophil3
Rank 5

#3 Post by slophil3 » Sat Jan 24, 2009 12:03 am

Enchants are correct, I would suggest an agi/stam gem in your headpiece instead of pure stamina, but the extra add would be so little that it would make close to no difference. Your PvE spec is very good as well, and I see no changes that need to be made. Your stats agree with the gear you have, so that shows you're itemizing correctly. From your character's perspective, everything is pretty much where it needs to be.

As for your biography, I agree that it is a little short because this is a highly social guild that raids seriously, not just a "meet up, gear up and fuck the rest of you" guild. We basically want to get to know you, and I'd say a few more lines in your biography would definitely help us knowing the person behind the character.

Overall, I think you'd be a great addition to the guild because you seem sociable and willing to get to know us, and your choice of itemization on your character shows you're also a serious raider.

Plus replenishment is hot.

Good luck on the application!

Dave
Rank 7

#4 Post by Dave » Sat Jan 24, 2009 2:35 am

slophil3 wrote:replenishment is hot.
Yes.

Java
Rank 11
Steam ID: java_lang

#5 Post by Java » Sat Jan 24, 2009 7:29 am

Hi Connor, hit me up in game to schedule an interview.
Join our Slack channel. Send me a PM with your email address for an invite.

Wind.Lang
Rank 7

#6 Post by Wind.Lang » Sat Jan 24, 2009 9:42 am

I think you should deny him because he doesn't like tomatoes.
But then again, I don't like tomatoes :roll:
Kaikyrius (Night Elf Death Knight) : Member of Logic - Realm: Rexxar, Faction: Alliance

JohnNeova
Rank 7

#7 Post by JohnNeova » Sat Jan 24, 2009 1:02 pm

Wind.Lang wrote:I think you should deny him because he doesn't like tomatoes.
But then again, I don't like tomatoes :roll:
And if he's any indication of you, he'll blow :P

Kidding of course :)
Live to Kill Again.

-ex AngelOfDarkness

Zahlzz, Draenei Shaman
Mannoroth