Sameasaubs Elemental Shaman

If You Would Like to Contribute To Our Family, You Can Fill Out An Application Here
Sameasaubs
Rank 1

Sameasaubs Elemental Shaman

#1 Post by Sameasaubs » Wed Jan 21, 2009 7:46 pm

Name: Lee

Interests
===========
Likes: I'm a very versatile person, I enjoy many activites outside of WoW including but not limited to writing, working on music, spending time at the horse stables, and many other enjoyable past times.
Dislikes: I wouldn't necessarily say i dislike anything, but am just not interested, so as far as anything being a bother to me there is no concern.

Background
===========
Games Played: In the past I've not really played many games, my big turn on to WoW were the final fantasy series, i picked them up when i started high school and just love them, moved on to WoW about a year after and been here since.

How I Found Out About Logic: I actually had no idea that Logic was more than a guild outside WoW til I registered for the site. I heard about the guild from a good friend of mine thasador. I'm very impressed at the construction and orginization of "Logic" in general.

Biography: Well I'm 18 years old and currently live in Ruidoso New mexico as i stated above. I'm originally from Houson Texas and was there until I was about 12. I've lived with my grandparents most of my life and have only been with my father for about 4 years now. I've always been interested in language arts and writing and that's what i plan to go into for my career, journalism/creative writing.

Thoughts
===========
Why I Should Be a Member: I'm fun interesting person, but can also be serious and repsectable when it's a requirement.

WoW Specific
===========
Character Name: Sameasaubs
Class/Spec: Shaman/Elemental
WoW Experience: I've been playing WoW about 3 years now, i raided only about 2 months before the 3.0 nerf in bc, but cleared gruuls, mags, kara, zul aman, hyjal, up to council in black temple, but never SSC or sunwell. mind you this was all BEFORE the 3.0 nerf when things took a bit of intelligence
Why you are looking to join: I was in mythology which fell apart due to issues with park and cobretti, then was in superiority which is really lacking in reliable raid aware members, so the guild master let the better members of the guild know that we plan on splitting up, and thasador being a good friend of mine recommended I app for logic.

Our raid times are 6 server, does this work for you? perfectly fine
We require all members to use Ventrilo at all times, is this acceptable? i dunno what i'd do without vent
Have you read our FAQ, Conduct, and WoW Guild page? yes i sure have

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... Sameasaubs

Java
Rank 11
Steam ID: java_lang

Re: Sameasaubs Elemental Shaman

#2 Post by Java » Thu Jan 22, 2009 8:02 am

We are finishing off Naxx 25 tonight at 6:30 server. We may have room to bring you and evaluate your performance.
Join our Slack channel. Send me a PM with your email address for an invite.

Leslee
Rank 1

Re: Sameasaubs Elemental Shaman

#3 Post by Leslee » Thu Jan 22, 2009 12:46 pm

Yay! We'd be lucky to have same in the guild, he's a great player and he's fun to chat with on vent too. Great app btw, short but informative.