Cyntex Leet Deeps yo

If You Would Like to Contribute To Our Family, You Can Fill Out An Application Here
Cyntexx
Rank 1

Cyntex Leet Deeps yo

#1 Post by Cyntexx » Tue Jan 20, 2009 10:13 pm

Stats
===========
Name: Paul

Interests
===========
Likes: Family guy, offensive humor, punching kittens, and girl... love me some girl.
Dislikes: Mostly i hate things that suck. Other than that im good.

Background
===========
Games Played: Oddly... just wow.

How I Found Out About Logic: I leveled from like 10 with Quafio... i mean we did everything together, Mc when it was the hottness, and all sorts of BC stuff... Then i quit wow cause i stopped living... But basicly I know Quafio, hes my buddy.

Biography: Well, I dont know where to start really, love the game, its my one weakness. Well, maybe one of several many ones. But its a weakness and I love playing, it doesnt even piss me off when i waste my day away in raids, its awesome! Otherwise, recent grad, degree in the business. Economy sucks, just got laid. . . off. But eff it I got the wow and unemployment till a sweet gig comes my way! :P

Im an amateur bodybuilder, I do pretty good in my competitions, but really its more about self improvement and discipline than anything else, the trophy is just some piece o' metal saying that i did good.

Im currently on Hydraxis, im in submission over there, the guild is great but raiding is becoming a real bother. The guild is growing quickly and we absorbed another raiding guild, so raid spots have become increasingly difficult to hold. Which is lame, leadership should improve the situation, but hasnt....

In lieu of rage, i decided maybe i should just come back home. I miss all my old buddies, some that are in your guild. and I miss all the comedy that rexxar always seemed to have, even the dreaded general chat. :)

So here it is my application to join a guild that will continue to move thru content and will let me help with that progression.

Thoughts
===========
Why I Should Be a Member: My main reason for applying is to raid with friends. That makes it way more fun, and wipes (God forbid) a little more tolerable.

Outside of that im reliable, i show up to all the raids i sign up for, im on time prepared and i stay as the full run. I take direction well, and above all listen!

WoW Specific
===========
Character Name: Cyntex
Class/Spec: i.e. Mage/ Frostfire 0/53/18
WoW Experience: MC, Ony, BWL, Naxx 40 Aq 40 all that stuff, then Kara, and now full clears on naxx 10/25 OS 10/25 EoE 10/25

Are you leaving an existing guild?Leaving current, server transfer (probably) If so, why are you choosing to leave. Think I answered this above but... what i said earlier ... copy/paste that here

Our raid times are 6 server, does this work for you? yup yup
We require all members to use Ventrilo at all times, is this acceptable? yup yup
Have you read our FAQ, Conduct, and WoW Guild page? tried, it linked weird

WoW Armory link to your character(s) will help speed up the process.
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... s&n=Cyntex

slophil3
Rank 5

Re: Cyntex Leet Deeps yo

#2 Post by slophil3 » Wed Jan 21, 2009 1:27 am

Looks like a pretty decent App.

Plus if he's friends with quiffio ahem I mean Quafio then he's probably pretty good.

SGT_OKINAWA
Rank 11
Steam ID: SGT_OKINAWA

#3 Post by SGT_OKINAWA » Wed Jan 21, 2009 6:28 am

-100 for an app that reads like an obituary.

Peace! 8)
When the left swings TOO FAR LEFT the pendulum SWINGS SO FAR RIGHT, you get Trump. Liberals did this.

Java
Rank 11
Steam ID: java_lang

#4 Post by Java » Wed Jan 21, 2009 8:25 am

Do you have any WWS reports I could look at?
Join our Slack channel. Send me a PM with your email address for an invite.

Cyntexx
Rank 1

#5 Post by Cyntexx » Wed Jan 21, 2009 10:04 pm

I dont have any on me... I had one in my pocket but i put my gum in it, and now its all gross.

How do i get a wws report?

mirrana
Rank 1

#6 Post by mirrana » Wed Jan 21, 2009 11:38 pm

Cyntexx wrote:I dont have any on me... I had one in my pocket but i put my gum in it, and now its all gross.

lol funnay
Trianah

slophil3
Rank 5

#7 Post by slophil3 » Thu Jan 22, 2009 12:47 am

Cyntexx wrote:I dont have any on me... I had one in my pocket but i put my gum in it, and now its all gross.

Ask for a webstats report from a guildie in your old raiding guild(an officer or guild master would most likely know where their guild's webstats are posted), and post your personal stats as a link on this application. ex: DPS overall for a raid like Nax, or at least a fight like patchwerk where there's no major additions/subtractions from your total DPS.

JohnNeova
Rank 7

#8 Post by JohnNeova » Thu Jan 22, 2009 7:59 am

win :)
Live to Kill Again.

-ex AngelOfDarkness

Zahlzz, Draenei Shaman
Mannoroth

Java
Rank 11
Steam ID: java_lang

#9 Post by Java » Thu Jan 22, 2009 8:02 am

We are finishing off Naxx 25 tonight at 6:30 server. We may have room to bring you and evaluate your performance.
Join our Slack channel. Send me a PM with your email address for an invite.

Dave
Rank 7

#10 Post by Dave » Thu Jan 22, 2009 10:01 am

I guess that means I should remember to clear out the old combat logs this time.

Cyntexx
Rank 1

#11 Post by Cyntexx » Mon Jan 26, 2009 5:33 pm

As a heads up I just put in for my charachter transfer, apparently it takes a few days... I thought it was like a 30 minute deal, but we all know Blizz fails at life.

Other notes: I ran naxx 10 last night, and have a few new purps on my char,

DPS on patchwerk was 2450.

And I still like punching kittens, all other news is Im coming to rexxar, hope youll have me!!

Is there a specific officer I should pst when i get to the realm?

JohnNeova
Rank 7

#12 Post by JohnNeova » Mon Jan 26, 2009 10:54 pm

Your best bet would be to speak to Med (Java) about it once you're all set up. Welcome to Rexxar.
Live to Kill Again.

-ex AngelOfDarkness

Zahlzz, Draenei Shaman
Mannoroth