Cptkrush 80 Death Knight

If You Would Like to Contribute To Our Family, You Can Fill Out An Application Here
Cptkrush
Rank 1

Cptkrush 80 Death Knight

#1 Post by Cptkrush » Sat Jan 10, 2009 5:46 pm

Stats
===========
Name: Chad

Interests
===========

Dislikes: there aren't too many things that bother me, school is kind of annoying but what am i gonna do?

Background
===========
Games Played: WoW is my current game, i play some xbox games like recently Madden and Left 4 Dead

How I Found Out About Logic: Toastenator, a long time family friend, joined and i recently participated in your 25 man Naxx raid last week.

Biography: My name is chad, i am 17 and go to school, but other than that i barely have a life. I'm considered mature for my age and usually hang out with adults. I like music and play a few instruments, guitar, drums, and sax. I'm on WoW a lot because i live far from my friends and girlfriend. Ehhhh.... I work at an ice cream shop, I have solved a rubik's cube... what else? Oh, I watch movies all the time, I must own at least 1500 dvds.

Thoughts
===========
Why I Should Be a Member: I should be a member because you can count on me to be there almost all the time. I provide solid DPS and i'm an excellent listener, if you tell me to do something, i'm going to do it if it benefits the raid/guild. I don't mind being criticized especially if its to help me get better at what i do.

WoW Specific
===========
Character Name: Cptkrush
Class/Spec: Death Knight/Hybrid 0/32/39
WoW Armory link: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... n=Cptkrush
WWS: the only one i know how to access is from Naxx 25 last week http://wowwebstats.com/v3pln1hv6sxg3?a=x23c2c67

WoW Experience: I have played wow for about a year and a half and just started raiding at 80, im a little inexperienced when it comes to raids, but, like i said, i listen well and almost 100% of the time you'll only have to tell me once and im good to go. I have done 25-man Naxx up to Sapphiron, 10 man Vault, and 10 man OS

Why you are looking to join: My guild is just social, if we do raids, it is a PuG and i hate PuGs. Running with you guys in Naxx last week showed me how awesome this guild works together to get things done.

Our raid times are 6 server, does this work for you? Its fine for me, im almost always home and usually have access to my computer unless im doing something around the house. even if my PC is out there are 3 more i could use so, you can generally count on me to be on.
Have you read our FAQ, Conduct, and WoW Guild page? yes I have.

Toastenator
Rank 1

Re: Cptkrush 80 Death Knight

#2 Post by Toastenator » Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:42 pm

Damn about time I get you to apply! Good Luck with the app process Chad.

Cptkrush
Rank 1

#3 Post by Cptkrush » Sun Jan 11, 2009 3:20 pm

Thank you toast, ill see you on wow or the next time we do rock band night.

Adondris
Rank 1

#4 Post by Adondris » Tue Jan 13, 2009 6:34 am

Cptkrush wrote: school is kind of annoying but what am i gonna do?
i miss skewl

Java
Rank 11
Steam ID: java_lang

#5 Post by Java » Tue Jan 13, 2009 7:56 am

Chad,

Message me in game to schedule an interview.
Join our Slack channel. Send me a PM with your email address for an invite.