Bojanglz - 80 Mage

If You Would Like to Contribute To Our Family, You Can Fill Out An Application Here
Bojanglz
Rank 1

Bojanglz - 80 Mage

#1 Post by Bojanglz » Sun Jan 04, 2009 3:01 pm

Stats
===========
Name: Matt

Interests
===========
Likes: I love hockey and football, along with going out with friends on the weekends. I love computers as well since I am a web developer. I like Mexican and Italian food the most.

Dislikes: I don't like watching my favorite teams lose, I am not a fan of traffic, I don't like broccoli.

Background
===========
Games Played: WoW is the only mmo game I am playing. I do of course play some games on my xbox 360 as well as PC games still like Quake 3 ctf and Counter-Strike. As for the mmo games I have played, they are: Star Wars Galaxies, WoW, Age of Conan, Warhammer, EQ2, Lord of the Rings online. Most of those I couldn't get into and cancelled my accounts after 3 weeks. Star Wars was my first real one and I had a blast in that till the re-vamped it and killed it.

How I Found Out About Logic: Well I just transferred to the server yesterday so I am just looking for a fun guild that isn't raiding 6+ nights a week as I am not a hard core raider anymore. I do obviouslly want to progress but in a fun manor now. I saw on Wowjutsu your guilds progression so far and it is where I left off from.

Biography: My name is Matt and I am 32 and a web developer here in Wisconsin. I was actually born and raised in Southern California till about 3 years ago. I miss the beach and Disneyland along with my friends, but I do love it here a lot and have an awesome job and met some amazing people. My entire family moved here so it was pretty easy for me to decide to go as well. I am close with my family. My mom grew up here which is why we all came here.

I love sports and have always played them my entire life. Hockey and football are my die hard ones. I went to private Cathoilc school from K-8 and then High School as well. I used to work in the restaurant business since I was 15 1/2 which was a perfect job for High School and college. I went from a host to a server to bartender to manager then I got a job in the corporate office.

As for myself I am a very fun guy and very easy going and laid back. I am always laughing and have a big sense of humor. I have always been the type where I can go to parties or even bars and make new friends very easily. I am also very outgoing and easy to get along with.

I have travelled to some amazing places like Africa which was a great experience and a lot of fun. I love horror movies along with Star Wars and comedies with some action. I do like Harry Potter as well. Yes I am a big kid but the moviers and books are good heh.

I am single as of now. I dated a lot in High School and College and after college so I think it has cought up to me and I am in a dry spell, but I am happy and will find someone to settle down with soon. I am looking to buying a house now instead of stayin in an apartment. Then once I get married sell the house and move into a bigger one =)

Thoughts
===========
Why I Should Be a Member: I should be a member because I can add a lot of experience to the guild from my raiding experience which I will go more into on the questions below. I am also a lot of fun and easy going and I play the game to have fun with people. That is why I raid because of the people and I honestly don't care about loot. I know my class and always come prepared to raids. Since I just transferred here I honestly don't know about any guilds except from their progression. So I was looking for a guild who has progressed in Wrath where I left off so Logic was one of those guilds. I wish I could say more but I just don't know about any guild yet. I was hoping to app up and meet some memebers and talk more about the guild from there.

WoW Specific
===========
Character Name: Bojanglz
Class/Spec: i.e. Mage/Frostfire 0/53/18
Here is my armory link: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... n=Bojanglz\
WWS Stats: http://kinetik.guildportal.com/Guild.as ... ID=1889151

WoW Experience: I have a lot of experience in WoW. I was a class leader at one point for a BT guild. My raiding exp. is as follows:
Pre-BC: (full clears)ZG, AQ20, MC, BWL, AQ40, Naxx, Ony
BC: (full clears all non nerfed)Kara, Gruul, Mag, SSC, TK, Hyjal, BT, Sunwell
Wrath: Vault 25 man, Naxx 10/25 man all bosses

Why you are looking to join: I am not leaving any guild since I just transferred here. Was just looking for something new as I wasn't too happy on my last server. I had no fun at all in the guild I was in and the server lagged like mad and was just horrible. The guild I was a class leader in and done a lot for, it was a long story why I left and although I do miss them a lot, they are still a hard core raiding guild.

Our raid times are 6 server, does this work for you? This works. I just couldn't find the end times or the days you raid.
We require all members to use Ventrilo at all times, is this acceptable? Definitely
Have you read our FAQ, Conduct, and WoW Guild page? yes I have.

mirrana
Rank 1

Re: Bojanglz - 80 Mage

#2 Post by mirrana » Sun Jan 04, 2009 3:11 pm

Hiya Matt. You sound spiffy.

Like the toon name. Welcome to the forums.
Trianah

Bojanglz
Rank 1

#3 Post by Bojanglz » Sun Jan 04, 2009 3:26 pm

Hi Trianah and thanks for the welcome and my name heheh.

Areze
Rank 1

#4 Post by Areze » Sun Jan 04, 2009 3:40 pm

Welcome to Rexxar Bojanglz. Nice app overall and yeh ya cant fault the name. I am the RL for Logic and will be talking with Med soon. We will be going back thru the apps now that the crazy holidays are over. Give us a day or 2 to get back with ya and good luck with everything. if you have any further questions talk to anyone of us in game. You can find me on Areze or Xdevildawg. Look forward to talking to you soon.

Bojanglz
Rank 1

#5 Post by Bojanglz » Sun Jan 04, 2009 3:50 pm

Thanks Areze as I appriciate the quick responses already. There is no rush at all.

slophil3
Rank 5

#6 Post by slophil3 » Sun Jan 04, 2009 5:52 pm

Bojanglz. Hell yeah. Good luck on the app!

Java
Rank 11
Steam ID: java_lang

#7 Post by Java » Mon Jan 05, 2009 10:36 am

Get with me in game to schedule an interview.
Join our Slack channel. Send me a PM with your email address for an invite.

Bojanglz
Rank 1

#8 Post by Bojanglz » Mon Jan 05, 2009 12:10 pm

Thanks Java and will do =)

Bojanglz
Rank 1

#9 Post by Bojanglz » Tue Jan 06, 2009 8:23 pm

I just wanted to say thank you to the replies but after seriously thinking about it, 6pm is just to early for me to raid. I basically work 8-5pm and by the time I get home, I would just be rushing to log on. I won't really have time to do anything before hand let alone barely enough time to make dinner then wolf it down while raiding.

I thank you for your time and honestly just by the replies I can tell you guys are a great guild and I wish you the best.