aldaris aka "tootsweet"

If You Would Like to Contribute To Our Family, You Can Fill Out An Application Here
Aldaris akatootsweet
Rank 1

aldaris aka "tootsweet"

#1 Post by Aldaris akatootsweet » Tue Dec 30, 2008 7:59 pm

Stats
===========
Name: Dylan

Interests
===========
Likes: My bro hawtmuffinz. When im not playing i usually hang with friends read manga or watch anime.
Dislikes: People who dont put out effort.

Background
===========
Games Played: LOTRO- Played hunter was the class lead of my guild. we were the second guild on the server to clear all raid content. Diablo 2 pvp auradin ftw

How I Found Out About Logic: Pre me leaveing the server i was in Mythology with hawtmuffinz (when he was a dude) and a few others.

Biography: My name is Dylan Wallace Yes Quafio you spelled my name wrong in your app... I am a college student and i play wow in my free time. I have been playing wow sence just b4 bt was release I came from LOTRO so i had some mmo backround. I raided with myth and was there when we first downed Azgalar. As you can see im a terribial speller. I left the server to join a hardcore raiding guild (De-Integro) on the server Eldre'thalas with two of my RL friends. I raided there for a couple months and decided that the guild wasnt for me (raidind 7 nights a week) , so i came back to rexxar and joined my old guild with some friends. I currently hate raiding with them and i know this guild is a great and freindly guild i can have fun in.

Thoughts
===========
Why I Should Be a Member: I im a good player when i raid i come prepared i know my fights, know my class like the back of my hand. I work hard to hopefully be the best at what i do. I want to be in logic because you are an exellent guild.

WoW Specific
===========
Character Name: Aldaris
Class/Spec: i.e. Pally/Prot or holy
WoW Experience: BC Cleared all but sunwell and never got archi down. Lich all content clear besides 25 Malygos.
Why you are looking to join: Im tired of the guild im in. When i came back i felt i had an obligation to join it again. Everyone thinks of raiding as somthing you can half ass (excuse my language)

Our raid times are 6 server, does this work for you? Generaly yes
We require all members to use Ventrilo at all times, is this acceptable? Yes
Have you read our FAQ, Conduct, and WoW Guild page? Yes

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... &n=Aldaris
Last edited by Aldaris akatootsweet on Tue Dec 30, 2008 10:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.

slophil3
Rank 5

Re: aldaris aka "tootsweet"

#2 Post by slophil3 » Tue Dec 30, 2008 8:49 pm

LET YOUR SOOOOOUUUULLLLL GGGGGLLLLOOOOWWWWWWW BBBAABBBYYY!!!

Yeah, he's that awesome. Dylan is, and always will be one of the coolest and most entertaining people on rexxar. He only wishes he had the soul I do however.

But seriously, this man knows his paladin. Plus he's a badass.

I vote no.

I mean yes.

Aldaris akatootsweet
Rank 1

#3 Post by Aldaris akatootsweet » Tue Dec 30, 2008 9:26 pm

I wanna be back with ya BROTHER!!!!!!!!! LET YOUR SOUL GLOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Taintedz
Rank 2

#4 Post by Taintedz » Wed Dec 31, 2008 5:45 pm

Overall the "bio" seems a little short in my opinion. I don't deal with applications though it would be nice if you added a little more real life stuff into the post before Java comes and says overwise and so forth. Pretty good application, for future apps to like jobs, and or to communitys etc. Using spell checker can pretty much solve your spelling problems quickly! Course you know. I just noticed you kept some errors in the post overall pretty good protection set doing it well. A little confused on the 7 points in holy, but I'm not a protection paladin though Phillip(lol) is.
I dunno what it is... but her voice itself is dumb. Does that make any sense? I mean she could be like 1+1=2 and i'd be like this bitch is dumb there is no way

SGT_OKINAWA
Rank 11
Steam ID: SGT_OKINAWA

#5 Post by SGT_OKINAWA » Wed Dec 31, 2008 9:44 pm

:shock:

Not going to comment.

Peace! :? 8)
When the left swings TOO FAR LEFT the pendulum SWINGS SO FAR RIGHT, you get Trump. Liberals did this.

Aldaris akatootsweet
Rank 1

#6 Post by Aldaris akatootsweet » Thu Jan 01, 2009 6:01 am

The reason my bio is short is because i like to get the to the point, sorry if its too short. Yes, if this game was a job i would use spell check but i try to think of it as fun and relaxing not work. I actually have only 5 in holy atm but my normal spec is this.
http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=sZ0xVA0ugkeIRuoxf0x0h

Silencer
Rank 7
Steam ID: Silencer_Man

#7 Post by Silencer » Thu Jan 01, 2009 1:51 pm

No One-Hand Spec...?

You make me very very sad. : [
beni wrote:Beni's internets magic recipe:

2 packages Jelloâ„¢ Instant pudding mix
2 cups milk
1 Bill Cosby

Blend, chill, and serve.

The secret is in adding Bill Cosby to the blender at the right time.

Aldaris akatootsweet
Rank 1

#8 Post by Aldaris akatootsweet » Thu Jan 01, 2009 3:22 pm

8% crit overwhelms the need for 10% more one hand damage if it was allowable i would get it but it is unecesarry most of my threat gen is from shield slam and 6-7k crits gives me and immediate spike threat gen of 21k

Taintedz
Rank 2

#9 Post by Taintedz » Thu Jan 01, 2009 7:03 pm

Aldaris akatootsweet wrote:8% crit overwhelms the need for 10% more one hand damage if it was allowable i would get it but it is unecesarry most of my threat gen is from shield slam and 6-7k crits gives me and immediate spike threat gen of 21k
Read the talent. Increases all damage when you have a 1h equiped. This concludes any spells or attacks so its a 4% crit vs 8% damage. So its medicore to have it. I know Hawtmuffins does have it, but looking at stuff. Damage = Damage. Crit = RNG and doesn't scale like damage can scale. 500x2 = 1000. 500/0.8 = 625. 375 Diffference, but the 8% damage also applies to crits. From what I know. Damage>Crit overall for threat. I do know Hawtmuffins does 2200~ dps in heroics alot and scales pretty good in raids. Threat shouldn't be a issue if you are spamming your buttons for protection. Also relying on a crit for threat is a bad idea. Bad string of luck = Some dead dps.

When I armory'd our lovable protection pally. I noticed he was holy. WHAT IS THIS MADNESS.
Last edited by Taintedz on Thu Jan 01, 2009 7:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I dunno what it is... but her voice itself is dumb. Does that make any sense? I mean she could be like 1+1=2 and i'd be like this bitch is dumb there is no way

Aldaris akatootsweet
Rank 1

#10 Post by Aldaris akatootsweet » Thu Jan 01, 2009 7:41 pm

I withdraw my app. I belive this guild would be way too uptight for me to be apart of. Next time just ask why b4 chewing apart somones spec. The reson i am this spec is because i had to maintain 8-9ktps at all times to just hold aggro from the dps. Its much easier to do with a spike threat of 15ktps

Taintedz
Rank 2

#11 Post by Taintedz » Thu Jan 01, 2009 7:59 pm

This is one of the only apps. I even posted about speccs. Overall I was trying to give suggestions then be "up-tight." I'm just a veteran in the guild, not in a member of the community. Overall you can completely ignore me. In raids it depends on how you do. If you are a amazing tank keep threat and don't take a crap load of damage. You are a good tank. People play their preference now aheads if they do good enough raids for encounters to clear the content. I'm a very loose person, but yea. Applications normally will have comments on it, it happens depending if you take it serious is dependent on you. Now I get to talk to Java for possibly scaring off a good application raiding wise.

JohnNeova
Rank 7

#12 Post by JohnNeova » Thu Jan 01, 2009 8:24 pm

Aldaris akatootsweet wrote:I withdraw my app. I belive this guild would be way too uptight for me to be apart of. Next time just ask why b4 chewing apart somones spec. The reson i am this spec is because i had to maintain 8-9ktps at all times to just hold aggro from the dps. Its much easier to do with a spike threat of 15ktps

First: No one chewed you apart
Second: Don't take feedback so personal
Third: Sub-par application. I'd hate to see how you are when people ask you to adjust your play style in game or people mention that you messed up tanking. If you can't play with people asking you to do things such as explaining an action you did, don't bother posting. We aren't a hardcore guild, but we aren't push overs either. Good luck with your WoW character and hope that you can find a guild that is more sensitive.
Live to Kill Again.

-ex AngelOfDarkness

Zahlzz, Draenei Shaman
Mannoroth

Blind Sniper
Rank 6
Steam ID: |Log!c|Somnolent

#13 Post by Blind Sniper » Thu Jan 01, 2009 9:20 pm

Aldaris akatootsweet wrote:I withdraw my app. I belive this guild would be way too uptight for me to be apart of. Next time just ask why b4 chewing apart somones spec.
RAGEQUITLOLOLOLOLOL
Little Sister: Even daddy's *toys* have toys!

slophil3
Rank 5

#14 Post by slophil3 » Thu Jan 01, 2009 9:51 pm

Yeah I can't say I expected that out of Dylan.....

Taintedz
Rank 2

#15 Post by Taintedz » Thu Jan 01, 2009 10:08 pm

slophil3 wrote:Yeah I can't say I expected that out of Dylan.....

Least he took my suggestion and now has the 8% extra damage to ALL attacks. :P