I would like to join your wonderful family :D ( Alexptts )

If You Would Like to Contribute To Our Family, You Can Fill Out An Application Here
Alexptts
Rank 1

I would like to join your wonderful family :D ( Alexptts )

#1 Post by Alexptts » Sat Dec 27, 2008 3:42 am

Stats
===========
Name: Alex

Interests
===========
Likes: Games, music, ( guitar hero is a perfect mix of both ) and girls, of course. I like to give stuff to people just to make them happy. I like to pass on loots if it's a better upgrade for someone else just because I know that he'll be very happy. I love hockey ( I am Canadian :P ) , I love to creat and to repair stuff myself so I can be proud. I Like Leslee's post. I just read it after finishing mine and that's why I added this.
Dislikes: I don't like when people take things too siriously or go mad for no reason. I don't like when people under-estimate other people. I mean, give em a chance to show what they can do. I don't like when people are angry and never get a grip.

Background
===========
Games Played: I play world of warcraft a lot and guitar hero. When im not playing one, I am playing the other.

How I Found Out About Logic: I found out about this guild when I logged on my gnome to talk with my great friend ( Ammi ) and he invited me to join his guild. I said to myself '' Why not, I already have a level 80 mage on a PVP server but we only do 10 mans raids. Maybe i'll be able to run 25 mans raids on Rexxar with my friends.

Biography: My father change job many times because he kept getting better offers. Because of that, I moved a lot from city to city. I am used to socialize with people that I don't know and to make friends very fast. I have started playing MMORPG at 9 years old, starting with runescape. That was a great game until I realized that has soon a you were better than someone you became a ''no-life'' and as soon as you were weaker than someone you became ''a noob''. I then found world of warcraft, 2 weeks after it came out. I bought it and kinda liked it. Since that day, I conquer Azeroth with my real life friends and my virtual friends. In my opinion, it is not because you don't know a person in real life that they can't be your friend. I am doing very well at school and everything is fine in my family ( I am one of the rare person who still have his parents toguether). I learned to speak english on video games. My first language is French but I guess i'm not that bad in english since I always get very good results in english at school. Siriously, I don't think I ever learned anything at school in my english class. I am not a shy person so you'll hear me talk a lot on vent. But, of course, I won't talk enough to disturb or to annoy anyone. I love to help people. I'll give them tips if they don't know how to play well their class and I even logged on the account of an unknown person to respec him. I love to raid and to do PVP. I'm always ready to run dongeons and old school stuff. My collection of T2 helm is almost complete and it'll be completed in no long. ( I wish the missing helms will drop soon enough )

Alexptts was on suramar at start. Then we had the chance to transfer characters for free on Rexxar. Only Windrunner and Suramar could do it. I was very happy. Why? Because my brother ( Articwolf, 71 pally) was on Windrunner and I was on suramar. We decided to both Xfer on Rexxar. Me and me brother like to do dongeons toguether and our 2 computers are right next to each other so we have good communication during hard parts or when someone agroes.

Thoughts
===========
Why I Should Be a Member: I should be a member of your guild more than another because I am a good dps ( imo) and if I ever raid with Ammi at my side, he'll do more damage. Why? Because he never beat me in any dongeon in The Burning Crusade OR beat me in a duel ( poor Ammi ). So he is now determined to CRUSH me as soon as possible in any raid run. I am his Ammi's friend and it's the biggest reason why I wanna join your guild.

WoW Specific
===========
Character Name: Alexptts
Class/Spec: i.e. Mage/Fire (frost for PVP)
WoW Experience: I have been playing world of warcraft for 4 years, I play on Rexxar ( 71 mage) and on twisting nether ( 80 mage, 70 hunter), I've been in Illuminance, Horde reapers, Slow children at Play, and some more that I don't remember. I've Cleared Molten Core, Blackwing Lair, Zul'gurub, AQ 20 ( AQ 40 when i was lvl 70) Karazhan, Gruul, Mag, Naxx ( 10 mans raids CLEAR exept Kel'thusad ). I've raided a lot, I have been raid leader many times. I know how to explain strats clearly on vent and sometimes people don't even notice my French Canadian accent.

Like I said before, I am joining to have fun and to have a chance to run 25 Mans Content. I left my old guild because most of the players had stopped to play. ( I was with my brother and some of our real life friends, AND AMMI).

Our raid times are 6 server, does this work for you? Yes, I can go to bed Whenever I want so no problem if we finish a bit late to finish an instance.
We require all members to use Ventrilo at all times, is this acceptable? Yes
Have you read our FAQ, Conduct, and WoW Guild page? Yes, but im not quite done ^^

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... n=Alexptts
The spec that I have right now is more for pvp than anything else :P don't look at it.
Here's the link to my lvl 80 mage on twisting nether. This is actually a spec that I am trying.
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... &n=Laveuse
My arena raitng sucks right now ... Had 1617 last week but it got down this week... wanted points but my arena partner is on vacantion for 2 weeks, so I'm doing them with some random people.
I hope your eyes didn't explode while reading this enormous text. Haha, see you soon, your friend, Alex

By the way, It was 2:42 in the morning when I wrote this, there might be some mistakes :P, I am off to bed.
Last edited by Alexptts on Sun Dec 28, 2008 12:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

Batmacumba
Rank 1

Re: I would like to join your wonderful family :D ( Alexptts )

#2 Post by Batmacumba » Sat Dec 27, 2008 5:21 pm

Alex r gud.

Seriously, anybody that can learn English just playing WoW impresses me. French Canadian though... you never know with those guys. Ive played with Alex for a while. He's a good player and always has a good attitude. He and his Canadian friends got me to join their 5 person guild (i left a raiding guild) and i did so just because it was more fun to play with them. I think that says a lot since im the raiding whore that i am. Anyway - good luck to you dude, hope you get in and begin playing with us soon!

-Ammi

ps. Leslee's app was way better.

Areze
Rank 1

#3 Post by Areze » Sun Jan 04, 2009 3:45 pm

Hey Alex, we havent forgot about you I promise. Holidays took our attention away a little. We will be revisting the apps this week and getting back to each of them. Sorry for the delay in answering you. Talk with you soon though. If you have any questions that have sprung up feel free to whisper me in game on Areze or Xdevildawg.

Alexptts
Rank 1

#4 Post by Alexptts » Sun Jan 18, 2009 9:12 pm

I just hit 80 and i'm rdy to raid !

Java
Rank 11
Steam ID: java_lang

#5 Post by Java » Mon Jan 19, 2009 8:33 am

Work on getting some gear. Im not bringing you in blues.
Join our Slack channel. Send me a PM with your email address for an invite.

Batmacumba
Rank 1

#6 Post by Batmacumba » Mon Jan 19, 2009 10:35 pm

Have a heart. We all started in blues. He can run 10 mans and heroics and at least get to know us. Its still likely that we won't have 25 some nights. someone is always better than no one.