Arakkususama-80 Holy Paladin

If You Would Like to Contribute To Our Family, You Can Fill Out An Application Here
Arakk
Rank 1

Arakkususama-80 Holy Paladin

#1 Post by Arakk » Sun Dec 21, 2008 11:31 pm

Stats
===========
Name: Alex

Interests
===========
Likes: Listening to music, Sleeping, The color red, "Mirror's Edge" (An amazing game), Playing WoW with friends.
Dislikes: My annoying siblings, Repeating myself, People confusing silence for snobbery, Soap Operas, My old PC, and 8 year olds that jump in front of your car trying to cross the street as you get out of your complex.

Background
===========
Games Played: Dungeons and Dragons, WoW (obviously).

How I Found Out About Logic: I've been seeing Logic in raid entrances nearing the last days of BC and even more now in Wrath. A friend of mine, Kamir, is also a member of Logic.

Biography: Average life. School has it's hands around my neck until i graduate. Interested in Game Design, play Guitar in my spare time. When I feel daring I like to try some freerunning (Parcore, if you will). A bit of a quiet guy. I tend to loosen up around friends, though. Love my music, you won't see me for a day without an iPod in my hand or iTunes opened up on my PC.
I deeply enjoy conversations concerning Politics or anything related to focused subjects like that. Have a tendency to jump between topics of conversation rather quickly. Hopefully I'll fit in just fine. :)

Thoughts
===========
Why I Should Be a Member: I've been wanting to raid ever since I finally hit level 80. However, my current guild doesn't really offer a decent raiding experience. I want to join Logic because I feel that I can be a vital member to any raid or group, you can never have too many healers!

WoW Specific
===========
Character Name: Arakkususama (long, I know)
Class/Spec: Paladin/Holy

WoW Experience: I've been playing WoW since 2006, been around for Pink Death Bunnies, Deadly Panda Squad, all of them. Done MC, Barely touched Pre-BC Naxx. Cleared Kara, Gruuls, Mags, Some SSC, a little of TK. Been in Rexxar the whole time.

Why you are looking to join:
Currently in Red Light District. Not raiding often, if at all.

Our raid times are 6 server, does this work for you?
6 server is great. I can do 3 out of 5 days in a week usually, with studies and all, Saturdays are good. Sundays are iffy, though.

We require all members to use Ventrilo at all times, is this acceptable?
Of course

Have you read our FAQ, Conduct, and WoW Guild page?
Yes.

Armory Link:
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... akkususama

JohnNeova
Rank 7

Re: Arakkususama-80 Holy Paladin

#2 Post by JohnNeova » Mon Dec 22, 2008 4:45 am

Arakk wrote:A friend of mine, Kamir, is also a member of Logic.
Denied

But GL on the app. Healers are always a nice thing to have. You should be hearing from Java( Med in game) either here on the boards or in game via tells or mail. Make sure to come back to these forums and post- let us get to know you as this is not just a guild, it's a community.
Live to Kill Again.

-ex AngelOfDarkness

Zahlzz, Draenei Shaman
Mannoroth

Areze
Rank 1

#3 Post by Areze » Mon Dec 22, 2008 7:01 pm

He has been in several 5 man heroics with toastenator and myself. He does a great job healing and is very personable as well. Definetly someone we would want to look further into. GL with your application and talk to ya soon.

Areze
Xdevildawg

Java
Rank 11
Steam ID: java_lang

#4 Post by Java » Sun Dec 28, 2008 10:28 am

Alex, get with me in game to setup a tme to interview.
Join our Slack channel. Send me a PM with your email address for an invite.