application derelicked 80 deathknight

If You Would Like to Contribute To Our Family, You Can Fill Out An Application Here
~SETH~
Rank 1

application derelicked 80 deathknight

#1 Post by ~SETH~ » Thu Dec 18, 2008 12:38 am

==========
Name: Seth
Omaha Nebraska USA
Interests man ive got all kinds of interests, lol; reading (almost all genres) Sci fi, anime, Xsports ie skateboarding and such, moutain biking, hangin out with my kids, roughhousing or Wii-ing out
===========
Likes: i like to hang with good people that can respect different points of view, beer, conversation, beer, the color blue, pie, oh and beer

Dislikes: people that will confuse stupidity with ignorance, tequila, anyone that will laugh at you rather than give you advice or constructive critisizm, the color green, ground beef, nacho cheese, and my ex wife

Background
===========
Games Played: a plethora of offline console games, when i forst got a computer and a super fast 56k modem i started online gaming with America's army a few RTS types and was introduced to WoW in '05 after i played WoW for a bit i decided to see what else there was in the MMO universe. I tried a few others like SWG LOTRO everquest and some i cant remember but always came back to WoW, last year i took an extended hiatus for WoW and dinked around with some more FPS games and tried out Age of Conan (what a disappointment) shortly before 3.0 i came back and am here to stay

How I Found Out About Logic: some old friends/ ex guilides are here commie XL and bryde

Biography:
im a pretty regular guy, had my first kid when i was barely 17, hes 15 now incedently grew up here in omaha and am still here lol married the mother of my older 2 kids, even though she is a psycho, because i thought it was the "right" thing to do, got divorced 2 years later, i have sole custody of those two. I met and married my current and final wife about 10 years ago and have to crazy kids with her, yea that makes four awesome little meatheads. im a signguy by trade which means basically if it advertises, lights up, blinks, blips, scrolls, flashes, runs text or graphics, or any combination of, i can/ will install or repair it

Thoughts i try not to have any of these, i find they are bad for my reputation
===========
Why I Should Be a Member: im a very easy going guy, always willing ot help a guildie with a PitA quest or whatever also im willing to spend hours wiping on a raid encounter so the guild as a whole can get stuff fingered out. im casual when its time to be casual, serious when its time to be serious, a smartass when it time to be a smartass, and above all else im always friendly.

i ve been in a total of guilds in WoW when i first started the game i found a small guild by the name of Vanquish Reborn, it was a small group of great people that ended up merging into a larger guild when we wanted to start doing preBC raiding. i left that guild shortly thereafter due to the strict requirements and 4 pm raid start times and all the assheads in tha guild, the name of which i cant remember , i joined CDG and have been here ever since, its been my home for 3 years now and i too, have a hard time even submitting this app, but the thing is after my year long break from WoW its not the same guild, there are several members that i actually dislike , and the people that made up CDG as i knew it are mostly gone so i think its time for me to move on

WoW Specific
===========
Character Name: Derelicked
Class/Spec: 80 deathknight/ currently frost but i hate it and am going back to unholy as soon as i log in lol
necro 70 warlock , my old main, retired spec usually bounces between affliction and demonoligist
WoW Experience: pre bc MC cleared til my eyes bled BWL same ZG same AQ 20 same AQ 40 i think we only ever cleared up to the twins and naxx preBC i only ever remember seeing rasuvius (sp)
BC some xp in hyjal and BT and sunwell SSC and TK i never saw as i was on hiatus
Our raid times are 6 server, does this work for you?
i tend to get home around 5 so this should be fine i dont have a set time when work ends for me so i may not always be online by 6 but i could say at least 3 out of 5 days a week no prob and weekends no prob
We require all members to use Ventrilo at all times, is this acceptable? absolutley

Have you read our FAQ, Conduct, and WoW Guild page?
Yes.
WoW Armory link to your character(s)

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... Derelicked

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... ar&n=Necro

one request i would have if accepted is that my wife come with me she is a very casual with no real interest in raiding ATM but is always friendly and will help out in any way she can

that being said, thanks and goodnight

~seth~

JohnNeova
Rank 7

Re: application derelicked 80 deathknight

#2 Post by JohnNeova » Thu Dec 18, 2008 3:18 am

Seth,

Thanks for posting an application. You should be hearing from Java (Med in game) either here on the boards or ingame via mail or tells. Please let us get to know you better by posting here on these boards. LOGIC is a cross-game community, and as such there are a lot of things to post about outside of things just WoW specific.

GL on your app.
Live to Kill Again.

-ex AngelOfDarkness

Zahlzz, Draenei Shaman
Mannoroth

Silencer
Rank 7
Steam ID: Silencer_Man

#3 Post by Silencer » Thu Dec 18, 2008 9:55 am

Your armory pages are linked incorrectly!

Just a heads up.
beni wrote:Beni's internets magic recipe:

2 packages Jelloâ„¢ Instant pudding mix
2 cups milk
1 Bill Cosby

Blend, chill, and serve.

The secret is in adding Bill Cosby to the blender at the right time.

Java
Rank 11
Steam ID: java_lang

#4 Post by Java » Thu Dec 18, 2008 11:36 am

Your wife must apply and be interviewed individually.
Join our Slack channel. Send me a PM with your email address for an invite.

Areze
Rank 1

#5 Post by Areze » Thu Dec 18, 2008 6:45 pm

I have known Seth since he first joined CdG and there is truthfully nothing bad you can say about the guy. But remind me to tell ya some stories about em later,lol. Anyways he is another friend of mine and would definetly fit well with everyone in our guild. Greta person first and foremost and good at playing as an added bonus. Two thumbs up! And sorry man but it may be forever before I stop calling you Necro. That was his former main as a warlock fyi. See ya soon.

Areze

Dave
Rank 7

#6 Post by Dave » Thu Dec 18, 2008 7:01 pm

Areze wrote:And sorry man but it may be forever before I stop calling you Necro.
Hey, there's nothing wrong with necrophilia.

....right?

slophil3
Rank 5

#7 Post by slophil3 » Thu Dec 18, 2008 7:28 pm

Dave wrote:
Areze wrote:And sorry man but it may be forever before I stop calling you Necro.

....right?

Well James Brown STILL is the sex machine, right?

~SETH~
Rank 1

#8 Post by ~SETH~ » Fri Dec 19, 2008 3:15 pm

slophil3 wrote:
Dave wrote:

....right?

Well James Brown STILL is the sex machine, right?

james brown is forever the sex machine

im more like your creepy uncle

SGT_OKINAWA
Rank 11
Steam ID: SGT_OKINAWA

#9 Post by SGT_OKINAWA » Sat Dec 20, 2008 8:28 pm

Seth, welcome and hello to the BIG "O" (Omaha) from the BIG "O" of Japan (Okinawa) - I was born and raised in Omaha, how is the cold ass weather?

Also been down to the old market lately?

U in millard or Omaha proper?

Peace! 8)
When the left swings TOO FAR LEFT the pendulum SWINGS SO FAR RIGHT, you get Trump. Liberals did this.