Kiyoshi - 80 Blood DK

If You Would Like to Contribute To Our Family, You Can Fill Out An Application Here
Kiyoshi
Rank 1

Kiyoshi - 80 Blood DK

#1 Post by Kiyoshi » Sat Dec 13, 2008 7:36 pm

Stats
===========
Name: Matt

Interests
===========
Likes: I am a huge music nerd who loves shooting the breeze from everything to old big band stuff to punk rock. I'm a military buff, LOOOVE everything Air Force (which is probably good because I'm in the USAF). I love to travel too which is probably good considering my profession. The AF has had me in Spain, England, Germany, and most recently beautiful Afghanistan.

Dislikes: Drama. I can't express how much I dislike in game drama. Other than that I'm a super laid back guy who I would say is pretty bloody easy to get along with.

Background
===========
Games Played: I'm pretty much a WoW fanboy. I jump to casual single players every once in a while when I need a distraction but mostly it's WoW. I'm a member of the Nintendo generation though so I've played everything from Mario Bros. to Fallout 3 and everything in between.

How I Found Out About Logic: Comrade, Xleathernoob, and Bryde.

Biography: Well like I said I'm a member of the MN Air National Guard. I'm a full time member though not a one weekend a month troop. I've been in the military now for almost seven years. I love what I do. I have a great wife and two great kids, a 6 year old boy and a 16 month old girl. Other than my travels with the military I'm a pretty boring person haha so this is probably the hardest part of the app for me.

Thoughts
===========
Why I Should Be a Member: I have been raiding in World of Warcraft since 2005. I bring the experience of a raiding hunter, warlock, shaman, and rogue. I know what needs to be done, and if I don't I will research it endlessly. I bring needed consumables, show up on time, and tryto bring my "A game" to every encounter. If I am performing poorly I'm the type to pull myself out of a raid and figure out what the issue is before returning.

WoW Specific
===========
Character Name: Kiyoshi
Class/Spec: i.e. Death Knight - Blood 51/13/7 standard raiding spec.
WoW Experience: Well I have played since Feb '05 so this might take a while. I started my WoW gaming life on the Windrunner server. I was running around attempting to figure out just how the hell this MMO thing works when I got a tell from someone named Katylia looking for someone to sign a guild charter. This guild was Lux Divinus. When the guild was formed one of the first things I saw in guild chat was this dude Comrade spouting some smart ass thing. We were pretty much instantly friends from that point forward.

Fast forward about a year, and we are doing everything in our power to raid this epic instance we kept hearing about called The Molten Core. With a fairly small roster we had to team up with other guilds in order to fill out the 40 needed people. We teamed with a couple guilds until we met the folks from Darnassian Militia. They had this abrasive leader that sounded like a damn drill instructor...and he got things done. This guy was named Xleatherneck. After a few semi-succesful joint ventures we decided to join together officially. This brings us to Alarium Divinus. Months went by with us beating our heads against the wall with manning issues and whatnot so Commie, XL, and Bride decided that we needed to make a drastic change.

This leads me to my current guild, CdG. I love my guild. I have been with them for over three years. I have been everything from a peon to a melee group officer in here. They are probably the best known guild on the server beause of the reputation we have for being helpful people that find things like comraderie and integrity to be extremely important personal traits. I have done everything from wiping to Onyxia to killing Illidan Stormrage himself because of my guild. It actually pains me to app to another guild. I am apping though, because the three best friends I have in this game are Logic members. They say nothing but good about you, and with me transitioning to a slightly more casual approach to WoW I want nothing more than to be able to raid with my friends, to shoot the breeze with the folks that I wiped in MC with but in guild chat instead of random channels we have had to create.

Believe me when I say that was the super abridged version of my WoW career.

Why you are looking to join: See above. I am currently a member of Coupe de Grace. I am looking to tone down my hardcore playing a bit, but I want to raid and raid with my friends.

Java
Rank 11
Steam ID: java_lang

Re: Kiyoshi - 80 Blood DK

#2 Post by Java » Sat Dec 13, 2008 7:50 pm

Nice name Matt :)

Get up with me in game to schedule an interview.
Join our Slack channel. Send me a PM with your email address for an invite.

Gray
Rank 1

#3 Post by Gray » Sat Dec 13, 2008 10:48 pm

Ran with him the other night with Comrade and Bryde and he gets my approval!!!

Silencer
Rank 7
Steam ID: Silencer_Man

#4 Post by Silencer » Sun Dec 14, 2008 12:11 am

I <3 51/13/7
beni wrote:Beni's internets magic recipe:

2 packages Jelloâ„¢ Instant pudding mix
2 cups milk
1 Bill Cosby

Blend, chill, and serve.

The secret is in adding Bill Cosby to the blender at the right time.