Moonkin/Bear Tank Druid App.

If You Would Like to Contribute To Our Family, You Can Fill Out An Application Here
Delirium
Rank 1

Moonkin/Bear Tank Druid App.

#1 Post by Delirium » Thu Dec 11, 2008 2:24 am

Name: Chad

Interests
===========
Likes: IRL I enjoy work as a police officer, my band Infinity Ends who's had radio play in Columbus, singing, songwriting, guitar, and weightlifting.

Dislikes: I rarely have any dislikes, though vocally I do not express them, I believe expressing them causes stress and nobody needs more then they already have.

Background
===========
Games Played: Started out on consoles as a kid, favorite was Nintendo 64. I currently only have time to enjoy World of Warcraft, I rarely play consoles anymore. Diablo 2: LOD is what brought me around to MMORPG's.

How I Found Out About Logic: I was a GM in Shinigami before we disband to form Mythology. So many of your members were great friends of mine, Including RL friends Phil(Gregoriar), Ryan (Rorc), Viciousvixen, and Ammi. All of whom were excellent players in Shinigami as they should be in Logic

Biography: I'm currently working as a police officer for a small city outside of Columbus, I have an associates degree in law enforcement and am continuing my education to possibly a masters degree. I have applied for FBI and Secret Service both of which I am currently in que for testing. I believe in public service, I enjoy helping people. Online my life is different, I use Warcraft as an escape from reality. I don't bring stress or drama into this game. I began WoW last year after BC was released. I leveled a Holy Priest on Rexxar to 70 before I rolled an alt. I've experienced every raid up to Naxx 25 man. I was picked up for a group in Kara and they saw my talent and invited me to join Shinigami, from there we worked ridiculously hard to get to ZA, Mags, and Gruuls and became a GM and raid leader. Shortly after we picked up a few players who had cleared BT and were working on Sunwell which took our guild from T4 raids to T6 raids in less then a month. As soon as we got to TK the guild decided to disband and create a “supergroup” of dedicated raiders to clear up to Sunwell before WotLK hit store shelves. We made it through Sunwell 7 days before the expansion was released. As for the expansion I am just a dedicated raider for my guild. Although I enjoy raiding with my current guild there is a lot of drama that comes out of it. I am or was on good terms with the leaders of Mythology, however they have made WoW into a career and not an adventure.

Thoughts
===========
Why I Should Be a Member: I'm a hardcore dedicated raider with an intense raiding background who knows how to play his characters. I have no ego, no drama, no disrespect for any other player who wants to enjoy the game. I believe in that “they pay for it, they should not get less than wait they paid for.” Why ruin someone else's life experience since WoW is life for most players.

WoW Specific
===========
Character Name: Laihla
Class/Spec: Druid, Balance Moonkin

WoW Experience: (See Biography)

Why you are looking to join: I'm looking to leave my existing guild, the reasons are unfounded, I like the players, but I have not been granted a lot of raid experience with the expansion. I'm applying to Logic not only for the people I have raided or befriend but also the atmosphere of a logical raiding guild who enjoy real life as much as they enjoy the game.

Our raid times are 6 server, does this work for you? Yes, dedicated and accounted for.
We require all members to use Ventrilo at all times, is this acceptable? Yes
Have you read our FAQ, Conduct, and WoW Guild page? Yes

WoW Armory link to your character(s) will help speed up the process.
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... r&n=Laihla Laihla
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... n=Popapill Popapill main before WotLK

slophil3
Rank 5

Re: Moonkin/Bear Tank Druid App.

#2 Post by slophil3 » Thu Dec 11, 2008 4:10 am

Awesome player, really great person in general. Him and I go back quite a bit, and I can assure you that he's the type of person this guild is looking for:

-He's a competent raider

-He's a a really cool, sociable guy

-He's friggin' popa(ex-shinigami would understand this fully)

Hopefully all goes well and he gets to join.

Java
Rank 11
Steam ID: java_lang

#3 Post by Java » Thu Dec 11, 2008 6:57 am

Hi Chad. Hit me up in game to setup an interview.
Join our Slack channel. Send me a PM with your email address for an invite.

SGT_OKINAWA
Rank 11
Steam ID: SGT_OKINAWA

#4 Post by SGT_OKINAWA » Fri Dec 12, 2008 7:45 pm

Welcome, Good luck with the application.

Peace! 8)
When the left swings TOO FAR LEFT the pendulum SWINGS SO FAR RIGHT, you get Trump. Liberals did this.

Dablaze
Rank 1

#5 Post by Dablaze » Tue Dec 16, 2008 7:35 am

I have to say it, I love your name. It matches mine very well!

-Chad