Application: 80 Enhancement Shaman - Enclose

If You Would Like to Contribute To Our Family, You Can Fill Out An Application Here
Enclose.
Rank 1

Application: 80 Enhancement Shaman - Enclose

#1 Post by Enclose. » Sat Nov 29, 2008 8:57 pm

Stats
===========
Name: Corey

Interests
===========
Likes: My current interests are spending time with friends and family, also I enjoy taking part in team activities such as football, paintball and video games. While playing WoW I enjoy meeting new people and accomplishing many of the challenges the game presents you with, for example: raiding, doing instances or even trying to get exalted with a certain faction.
Dislikes: I dislike drama in and out of WoW. The game is about having fun and progressing, in the process, meeting new people and building relationships. I dislike people that are not open minded to others ideas. I believe that everyone deserves the right to say what needs to be said in order to advance progression. Communication is an extremely important skill both in game and out.

Background
===========
Games Played: I have played WoW since release, and have not been able to switch games.

How I Found Out About Logic: Dablaze, a real life friend of mine, recently referred me to the Logic Guild because he found it to be extremely enjoyable. He said, while it is a very social and nice guild with enjoyable people to talk to, Logic is focused on achieving what ever goal the guild had set for themselves. After reading over the History of the guild, and learning it has been around since 2001, I realized this is a long term home for gamers. I believe if it has been around this long, both the leaders and members must be making the correct choices. That not only shows me the quality of the members in this guild, but also what the guild as a whole represents.

Biography: Well, I was born in Los Angeles, California and love it there more than anything. I moved to Virginia my sophomore year in High School. I am currently a freshman in college studying to get a degree in biology, so when I move back to California I can work at San Diego Zoo. Working with animals is my passion and I would love nothing more than to do it the rest of my life. When I'm not studying or in school I hang out with my friend Chad, Dablaze, and play WoW. As for WoW I have been playing since its release. I remember back in the day, running MC, BWL, AQ40 with my guild, having a blast downing bosses and socializing with many other members in the raid. I want to get back to the days of raiding and having fun with many different people. Progressing with a group of people is my main focus, gearing up is great and all but downing bosses and clearing raid instances is more rewarding. Overall I am just a driven individual who likes to socialize and meet new people and overcome the challenges in WoW as well as in my life.

Thoughts
===========
Why I Should Be a Member: I believe I would be a good addition to Logic, because I am an experienced player and can easily follow directions. As a dedicated person I am willing to spend the required time to get things done. I like to joke around and have fun but I understand when to be serious and when to go to work. I don't mind running instances to help gear out people even if I can't benefit from it. For the most part I am looking for a guild that shares my love and interest in playing WoW and having fun with other people.

WoW Specific
===========
Character Name: Enclose
Class/Spec: Shaman/Enhancement
WoW Experience: Having seen the majority of the raids in WoW I believe I have the necessary experience to progress in Wotlk. After seeing many of the fights in WoW and learning the majority of their abilities, I believe I am prepared for what ever Wotlk bosses have to offer.

Our raid times are 6 server, does this work for you? Absolutely
We require all members to use Ventrilo at all times, is this acceptable? Most definitely, I am a social person anyways, so that is completely fine.
Have you read our FAQ, Conduct, and WoW Guild page? Of Course.

WoW Armory link: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... &n=Enclose

JohnNeova
Rank 7

Re: Application: 80 Enhancement Shaman - Enclose

#2 Post by JohnNeova » Sun Nov 30, 2008 9:22 am

Enclose,

Thanks for posting an application. You should be hearing back from Java(Med) or Endured soon on your application either in game or here on the forums. Feel free to post often throughout the entire boards.

Quick comment about your spec however...Some of your talent choices are...questionable...Having a telent such as static shock over Elemental Devistation and Elemental Fury is a big loss in over all DPS. I'd sugust you change your spec to an enhancement/elemental build instead of dropping some points into resto as well. If anything, you can save yourself those two talent points in resto by just having water shield up over lightening shield.

I'd suggest something along the lines of http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=hi0hqZ0xxIoxzAIkubRt ..of course there are a couple of "filler" talents such as UR now that don't stack with other raid buffs...but the points in elemental are definetly worth the investment.
Live to Kill Again.

-ex AngelOfDarkness

Zahlzz, Draenei Shaman
Mannoroth

Dablaze
Rank 1

#3 Post by Dablaze » Sun Nov 30, 2008 1:07 pm

Great Player, Great Shaman, Good Luck

Enclose.
Rank 1

#4 Post by Enclose. » Sun Nov 30, 2008 1:11 pm

Thank you for your advice, I recently reached Level 80 and was thinking about the best possible raid spec. I took your advice on the spec.

Thanks for the replies,

Enclose

SGT_OKINAWA
Rank 11
Steam ID: SGT_OKINAWA

#5 Post by SGT_OKINAWA » Sun Nov 30, 2008 5:18 pm

Welcome,

Good luck on the application and should you ever play any other game than WOW, come join us with Zombies in Left 4 Dead, lots of fun !

Peace! 8)
When the left swings TOO FAR LEFT the pendulum SWINGS SO FAR RIGHT, you get Trump. Liberals did this.

Dablaze
Rank 1

#6 Post by Dablaze » Tue Dec 02, 2008 10:25 pm

:)