Prot warroir, thasador

If You Would Like to Contribute To Our Family, You Can Fill Out An Application Here
thasador
Rank 1

Prot warroir, thasador

#1 Post by thasador » Wed Nov 26, 2008 10:25 pm

Stats
===========
Name: Brandon

Interests
===========
Dislikes: not raiding

Background
===========
Games Played: WoW is the only game i play right now

How I Found Out About Logic: my Friend Marsenic and Toastenator tell me alot about the guild and i see everyones gear and shows you all raid

Biography: Well im 17 yrs of age Home schooled till next yr so im on alot and can raid whenevers im mostly on the game very athletic I plan to go to college and be a athlete
i don't have a job atm but looking for one to get me that Bank if u know what i mean;)
im also respectful and dont have an attitude whats so ever.

Thoughts
===========
Why I Should Be a Member: I wish to join Logic because i see you all are raiders and all i wanta do is raid im fair i lissen to strats and ideas i also will make the raids as long as its not real Life issues im homeschooled so i can make any time the raid is.

WoW Specific
===========
Character Name: Thasador
Class/Spec: Warroir Prot
WoW Experience:
ive been playing WoW for about 2-3 yrs ive been in Legacy of darkness, Warroirs of Boudicca

6 server time is perfect i can also make any other times

I use ventrilo all the time so yes i can

Have you read our FAQ, Conduct, and WoW Guild page?yes i have

kamir
Rank 1

Re: Prot warroir, thasador

#2 Post by kamir » Wed Nov 26, 2008 11:31 pm

Great tank and good guy, have grouped with him for Heroics , plays his class especially well.

mastershambler
Rank 1

#3 Post by mastershambler » Thu Nov 27, 2008 1:41 am

Thas is a fantastic tank. This man tanks like no tommorow. He takes on more mobs that I see most tanks take on. His usual healer, Zangettsu and myself on DPS have grinded 70-80 together. We are an awesome team.

thasador
Rank 1

#4 Post by thasador » Thu Nov 27, 2008 4:26 am

I was reading up on some posts on website for awhile and noticed ill talk about a little more things about myself and why i wish to join Logic. Some things about me i have a GF that ive only been with for a few weeks now and everythings going great so far 8) . the sports i play for is for my school of course i do Football, Baseball, and also Track and Field. i like to go out on friday-Sunday nights when my friends who do go to a school have days off just moved to a new house thats GREAT lots of room then are old house and thats always a bonus. I play WOW atm because i got bored of my Xbox Halo and my Condition Zero PC game so when im home sense im Homeschooled i mostly play wow gearing up catching up to everyone.i Dont like to eat fast foods im a very healthy person and like to stay that way and live a long and happy life with kids(Hopefully).

A few reasons i wish to join Logic and would fit in great is with the WEbsite i dont always post stuff inlease it says to post somthing back of course but i always read website everyday and i pay attention to the Forums and not skiping through the posts if theres advice given to me i lissen and not act like im a know it all thats one of the few things i dont like about ppl inlease its a joking way of course. Also, if theres rep needed for anything ill always work hard to get that done if needed for somthing guild is wanting to get done im always a team player pay attention and dont Give any attitude to anyone even if im upset that day. ill read up fights even if we succeed the fight just to find a easier way to do the fight im patient and atm im working really hard to get gear to start raiding with you guys i hopefully.I use vent for every raid as well.My toons name is Thasador Prot warroir lvl 80 but if needed ill go any spec the guild needs even if i dont like it to get us doing raids or instances.

Im hoping this shows a little more about the stuff i missed in the post i posted and if theres anything you all want to know about me or anything ill be watching the forums that im able to see or if u like Thasador is my toons name you can whisper me in game to ask questions or even to say hi.

Here is my Armory if you were wondering

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... n=Thasador

Java
Rank 11
Steam ID: java_lang

#5 Post by Java » Thu Nov 27, 2008 11:34 pm

Get with me in game to schedule an interview.
Join our Slack channel. Send me a PM with your email address for an invite.