Application: 80 Druid, Willing to Go Needed Spec, - Dablaze

If You Would Like to Contribute To Our Family, You Can Fill Out An Application Here
Dablaze
Rank 1

Application: 80 Druid, Willing to Go Needed Spec, - Dablaze

#1 Post by Dablaze » Mon Nov 24, 2008 6:22 pm

Name: Chad

Interests
===========
Likes: RL: I enjoy hanging out with friends in real life and playing lacrosse. Also, i love to just kick back and relax with my girlfriend. WoW: I enjoy raiding, progressing, joking, having fun, seeing people become better and learn new encounters and challenges.
Dislikes: I do not like spiders, heheh, and also i dislike selfish people, and self centered people. I am here for everyone, not just one individual or myself.

Background
===========
Game Played: World of Warcraft. I currently am only playing World of Warcraft.

How I Found Out About Logic: I talked to Med this morning and discussed his guild a little bit, and after hearing about it and doing a thorough research on what Logic is all about, i decided I would apply because I feel I have what it takes.

Biography: I am a level 80 druid currently on the Rexxar Realm. My real life name is Chad and I am 18 years of age. I am currently in school and working just about every other day. During the warmer months I play a fair amount of lacrosse with a bunch of buddies in a daytime league for adults. I also really love Chipotle, and Taco Bell. World of Warcraft wise, I have experienced a whole lot of the game over the past 4 years, mostly all great experiences. From Pre-BC, raiding up to Twins in AQ-40 and reaching my goal of Grand Marshal, which I drove to get for a good amount of time. To BC, in which i raided in BT early on, then later BC focused a bit more on PVP and achieved the 2250 arena rating on my old alt, a Night ELf warrior. Currently, I am looking to progress in Wotlk and have an awesome time. I want to build friendships, encounter many different challenges, and overcome them by playing tactically and approaching situations with different strategies I have been asked to do. I am a social, team player who likes to see the whole guild progress as a whole. A lot of people like to get themselves all geared up and move on in wow, I think that its not about gearing your self up and moving on, and I believe it's a lot better to get every one gear and move up progression wise as a team, together. Achieving goals and downing bosses with a single group, is a lot more satisfying than moving from guild to guild, with the only person benefiting being yourself.

Thoughts
===========
Why I Should Be a Member: I believe i would be an excellent addition to Logic, because I am a team player who knows how to analyze situations and approach them correctly as the overall situation changes with little time to react. Being a long time player of WoW, i have experienced a lot of the game and I understand what dedication and persistence progression requires. I love to have fun raiding and playing with people but when it comes down to crunch time, I get things done and focus. I believe I can offer more than the average applicant because I don't mind sitting out a raid or two if another player needs an item more than myself and also I am a mature, knowledgeable player who is social and comes prepared to raids with extra mats/regeants/pots for those who happened to forget.

WoW Specific
===========
Character Name: Dablaze
Class/Spec: Currently Balance, But a change of spec would be absolutely no problem.

WoW Experience: I have been playing since the game has been released, I have achieved a lot in WoW. Progression wise Pre-BC: AQ-40 Twins. PVP: Rank 14 BC: Some of BT. PVP: 2250 Rating in Arena. I was on the Ysera Realm, then transferred to Rexxar back in June.

Why you are looking to join: Because this seems to fit the guild I have been searching for. I like how the guild actually likes to get to know the player base, I believe doing this is crucial to progressing and making the experience, that much more great. I am in <Buffs Not Included> they have been lacking in players for a long time, and I have given them a long time to see if it would work out, but it doesn't seem like it will. I DO believe this guild would fit me well.

Our raid times are 6 server, does this work for you? Yes, it will.

We require all members to use Ventrilo at all times, is this acceptable? Absolutely.

WoW Armory: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... &n=Dablaze

Areze
Rank 1

Re: Application: 80 Druid, Willing to Go Needed Spec, - Dablaze

#2 Post by Areze » Mon Nov 24, 2008 7:15 pm

Very well written and approached Dablaze. You seem to show the right attitude that we crucially look for over and beyond player skill. Good luck and look forward to seeing how this turns out for ya. By the way- tell me ya love healing and really wanna be a healer with all that you are and I promise guild cookies for ya. Talk to ya soon

Areze

JohnNeova
Rank 7

#3 Post by JohnNeova » Tue Nov 25, 2008 5:48 am

Hey Chad,

Nice application- glad to see you posted. Also, I used to live in PWC (graduated at BHS) but I am currently residing in The Netherlands. Where did you go for school?

Anywase, GL on the app and don't be shy to post on the boards.
Live to Kill Again.

-ex AngelOfDarkness

Zahlzz, Draenei Shaman
Mannoroth

SGT_OKINAWA
Rank 11
Steam ID: SGT_OKINAWA

#4 Post by SGT_OKINAWA » Tue Nov 25, 2008 7:32 am

Welcome!

I'm moving to Japan!

Good luck with the application!

Peace! 8)
When the left swings TOO FAR LEFT the pendulum SWINGS SO FAR RIGHT, you get Trump. Liberals did this.

Dablaze
Rank 1

#5 Post by Dablaze » Tue Nov 25, 2008 11:09 am

It's awesome to see so many of you from around my area! I went to Osbourn Park High School and and now I am a substitute at Manassas Park Middle School, and work part time for my fathers business. I plan on attending college eventually after I have gotten enough money to do so. Thank you for all the generous replies. I still am eagerly awaiting Meds decision, which i will find out today hopefully!

--Dablaze

LiQuiDKaiN.Lang
Rank 9
Steam ID: liquidkain.lang

#6 Post by LiQuiDKaiN.Lang » Tue Nov 25, 2008 12:41 pm

Areze wrote:Very well written and approached Dablaze. You seem to show the right attitude that we crucially look for over and beyond player skill. Good luck and look forward to seeing how this turns out for ya. By the way- tell me ya love healing and really wanna be a healer with all that you are and I promise guild cookies for ya. Talk to ya soon

Areze

Who the heck is this guy and why is speaking for .Lang?

Poser. We have pudding, not cookies.

I vote no just cause Areze.
You can't be both pro-life and anti-zombie at the same time.

Amor Fati.

Wii=2769-1513-2091-1588
Mario Kart= 0130-2345-5166
Brawl= online sucks ass, so Miyamoto owes me 20 bucks...

PS3=LiQuiDKaiN

JohnNeova
Rank 7

#7 Post by JohnNeova » Tue Nov 25, 2008 1:09 pm

Owned by Liquid IMO...cool that you went to OP...had a couple people from middle school go there. I went to marsteller and benton.
Last edited by JohnNeova on Wed Nov 26, 2008 3:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Live to Kill Again.

-ex AngelOfDarkness

Zahlzz, Draenei Shaman
Mannoroth

Silencer
Rank 7
Steam ID: Silencer_Man

#8 Post by Silencer » Tue Nov 25, 2008 8:29 pm

LiQuiDKaiN.Lang wrote: Who the heck is this guy and why is speaking for .Lang?

Poser. We have pudding, not cookies.

I vote no just cause Areze.

This post is full of WIN.
beni wrote:Beni's internets magic recipe:

2 packages Jelloâ„¢ Instant pudding mix
2 cups milk
1 Bill Cosby

Blend, chill, and serve.

The secret is in adding Bill Cosby to the blender at the right time.

JohnNeova
Rank 7

#9 Post by JohnNeova » Wed Nov 26, 2008 3:10 am

Silencer wrote: This post is full of WIN.

agreed.
Live to Kill Again.

-ex AngelOfDarkness

Zahlzz, Draenei Shaman
Mannoroth