Rogue App: Ares

If You Would Like to Contribute To Our Family, You Can Fill Out An Application Here
Vanish
Rank 1

Rogue App: Ares

#1 Post by Vanish » Mon Nov 03, 2008 11:41 pm

Stats
===========
Name: JJ Melkonain

Interests
===========
Likes: I like making games with the computer. playing soccer. playing wow. hanging out with my older brother. I love to hangout with my friends and long board downtown. staying up late all that good stuff
Dislikes: getting hacked... nothing to much that i pull into wow.

Background
===========
Games Played: i play Diablo and wow, been playing them for a while, dont seen me leaving either for any reason... i play Xbox 360 online but not lately because my 360 broke >.> i love to make games if that counts i make some and play them.

How I Found Out About Logic: I found out from Gregoriar. Also heard from a friend in real life named Aurria in wow

Biography: Im JJ, im 17 and i go to LCHS (lake city high school) i love hanging out with my friends. i get good grades, plan to be an architect when i can. I play a lot of wow my family plays wow. my Family consists of Dad plays a 65 war and a few alts Mom (mom lives in CA) big sister (also lives in CA) - big brother plays a 70 pally and a 70 priest - little brother plays a 70 rogue and myself (70 rogue). I have been playing wow since it came out and want to play it till the end. Im on it most the time because it is cold in Idaho =P i am very nice to everyone 90% of the time ( sometimes its just one of those days ) and love to help lower lvls / run them through instances and stuff. Im 5' 7' and weigh 115 pounds workout at my school and have dark brown hair and green eye. my eyes change color when im in a different mood. Im the person that people look up to too my friend and always have been. i like that im older then most my friends because it is nice to be able to tell them stories of before i met them and other stuff. i LOVE to draw, i draw WoW stuff fantasy stuff but not all that chines comic book stuff. i liek to make computers out of scrap stuff. i have a gas powered RC dune buggy that i play with. i can not drive yet because im to lazy to pay for the leassons and go to the classes but i will be doing it soon. My family is very important to me and i would let myself die before i let them

Thoughts
===========
Why I Should Be a Member: well i would like to be a member of Logic because i need to be in the End content of the game. i like being able to talk to other experienced members, talk to people about improving my character or theirs. i love to try to do new things and get to places on the map im not suppose to be able to go, i will try my best to do anything and get it done right the first time if at all possible.

WoW Specific
===========
Character Name: Äres
Class/Spec: Rogue / Combat
WoW Experience: iv been playing for a long long time >.< played a rogue the whole time i play, other then alts. i have cleared every instance/ raid that i can think of even pre-BC raids and instances (not the EYE or sunwell)

Why you are looking to join: I was in prophecy 11/3/08 but was forced to leave because they are "slimming down" and i was a new member so they had to let me go.
Our raid times are 6 server, does this work for you? Sure does
We require all members to use Ventrilo at all times, is this acceptable? Yes

WoW Armory link to your character(s) will help speed up the process. http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... %C3%84res

Aurria
Rank 1

Re: Rogue App: Ares

#2 Post by Aurria » Tue Nov 04, 2008 1:43 am

Ares is a great friend of mine that i met through wow, but we talk almost everyday even though we live almost 1000 miles away. He is an awesome friend and he has done a lot for me and vise versa. He really knows his class and can carry his own weight, and has great gear. Also since he has experienced end game content thats a plus too! Also nice app, really thorough and gives a lot of personal information that i would find interesting. I hope you get and good luck! <3

Java
Rank 11
Steam ID: java_lang

#3 Post by Java » Tue Nov 04, 2008 7:12 am

JJ, get with me in game to schedule an interview.
Join our Slack channel. Send me a PM with your email address for an invite.

JohnNeova
Rank 7

#4 Post by JohnNeova » Tue Nov 04, 2008 8:03 am

Make sure you don't go down the dark ally alone with Med :P
Live to Kill Again.

-ex AngelOfDarkness

Zahlzz, Draenei Shaman
Mannoroth

Aurria
Rank 1

#5 Post by Aurria » Fri Nov 07, 2008 1:33 am

JJ I LOVE YOU!!!!!! dont leave me in the gutter again! you is my brotha from another motha. POR QUEEEEEEEEE

SGT_OKINAWA
Rank 11
Steam ID: SGT_OKINAWA

#6 Post by SGT_OKINAWA » Fri Nov 07, 2008 7:16 am

Welcome.

Even Chuck Norris needs friends with Skillz.

Good luck on the application, BTW - I DON'T play wow, but Lang member beni likes to get Personal Messages from the new people!

Peace! 8)
When the left swings TOO FAR LEFT the pendulum SWINGS SO FAR RIGHT, you get Trump. Liberals did this.