Rogue Application: Aurria

If You Would Like to Contribute To Our Family, You Can Fill Out An Application Here
Aurria
Rank 1

Rogue Application: Aurria

#1 Post by Aurria » Sun Nov 02, 2008 7:30 pm

Stats
===========
Name: Luke

Interests
===========
Likes: I love to play WoW, i usually raid on weekends, and sometimes on weekdays. I play soccer, football and im on the local swimming team which i do everyday. I also love to play system games like super smash bros brawl, halo 3, rock band, guitar hero, and plenty of other multi player games with my friends. I also like boobs, and fast cars :P
Dislikes: I hate mean people, selfish people, annoying people, but i can put up with a lot of those qualities, so nothing really bothers me that i cant handle.

Background
===========
Games Played: Ive played all the games i listed above along with warhammer online, runescape, warcraft, and if i am ever bored i go onto addicting games.com and play some games there.

How I Found Out About Logic: I heard of logic when i raided with them, we balzed straight through SSC, and i thought that they were a great guild and i would enjoy raiding with them. Also the people were very nice and the raid leader never yelled or got angry which made me want to do my part in the raid.

Biography: I was born in New Orleans, Louisiana, and ive lived in many places in my life: Ohio, Mississippi, Maryland, South California, and Texas, but now i live in Monterey, California, which lies in the center of the state. I play a lot of sports, as long with a ton of video games, and i still manage to makes mostly all A's/A-'s. I did receive a B- in history because i hate history >.> We are currently learning about Egypt and all that shtuff. I have 3 dogs, and they are annoying and always lay on me. I am 5 feet 9 inches, and i have blondish brown hair, and i have blue eyes... Ive been stopped by the cops when i was biking because i didnt wear a helmet and they threatened to give me a fine of $25. I also almost drowned a few days ago because i ate a $5 foot long and a bag of chips and a large drink before my 2 hour swimming team practice. I manage to win almost every swim meet i go to but on occasions ive lost when they make me do backstroke. In soccer i do really well in most every position except i always screw up when i am left center defense, it is my unlucky position. In football i am linebacker/wide receiver. Since i broke my arm in 4th grade and cant through that great so i couldnt be Quarterback.

Thoughts
===========
Why I Should Be a Member: I want to become a member because it seems as though all the guilds have been empty or non active, and i would like to join a big fun lovable guild like Logic. The people i met in Logic were really nice, non competitive people who were effivient with humor, and thats what i enjoy playing with. I also think that since i got the correct form of motivation i managed to do good against T5/T6 equevelent geared people. I was in Forget Your Sanity and i always was #8-10 and back in the days, they had OK gear, but it isnt what it was today, so i did really weaksause compared to them. But i managed to get #7 on the damage meter. I also really enjoy and miss raiding because i went on a levelign spree onmy Blood Elf hunter, and i got her to lvl 70 so i havent raided in about 2 weeks-1 month.

WoW Specific
===========
Character Name: Aurria
Class/Spec: Rogue, Combat 51/Assassination 10.
WoW Experience: Ive been playing for 2 years now, and ive been on Medivh, Proudmoore, and one other, i cant remember the name though. Ive been in quite a few guilds in my days,the most rememberable were Rain Makers, Forget Your Sanity, Unbroken, and Rexxar Honor. Ive done every dungeon that is out to this very day and every raid except for BT/sunwell. I think that i know my class well and with the right gear i can really benefit a lot of people in this guild. I wont two pieces of T5 and i think that that could really improve my DPS already.

Why you are looking to join: I am in Rain Makers, but no one is every on, i joined only for my friend but she is rarely on as well, and i would like to start raiding again.

Our raid times are 6 server, does this work for you? Yes, and if not i can make it work.

We require all members to use Ventrilo at all times, is this acceptable? Of course.

WoW Armory link to your character(s) will help speed up the process. http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... r&n=Aurria

Last edited by Aurria on Mon Nov 03, 2008 3:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

JohnNeova
Rank 7

Re: Rogue Application: Aurria

#2 Post by JohnNeova » Sun Nov 02, 2008 9:40 pm

Nice App...thanks for taking the time to post some personal information about yourself in it. Hopefully someone will get back to you soon!

BTW, American soccer blows so don't get your hopes up with it :P >.>
Live to Kill Again.

-ex AngelOfDarkness

Zahlzz, Draenei Shaman
Mannoroth

SGT_OKINAWA
Rank 11
Steam ID: SGT_OKINAWA

#3 Post by SGT_OKINAWA » Mon Nov 03, 2008 3:58 pm

Yes nice app, lots of info!
Aurria wrote:I was born in New Orleans, Louisiana, and ive lived in many places in my life: Ohio, Mississippi, Maryland, South California, and Texas, but now i live in Monterey, California, which lies in the center of the state.
+10 for have moved a lot, sounds like a military child.
Aurria wrote:and i still manage to makes mostly all A's/A-'s.
+10 for grades, its all about them grades!
Aurria wrote:I also almost drowned a few days ago because i ate a $5 foot long and a bag of chips and a large drink before my 2 hour swimming team practice.

-10 Not good we can't have you be a "langer" if you are dead, be careful!
Aurria wrote:Since i broke my arm in 4th grade and cant through that great so i couldnt be Quarterback.
+10 for broke arm, everyone needs to break something once in their life just a great character builder.

BTW- I don't play WOW, but know Lang member beni wants to meet and talk with you, PM him and ask him what HIS eye color is, he likes to talk about eyes.

Good luck!
Peace! 8)
When the left swings TOO FAR LEFT the pendulum SWINGS SO FAR RIGHT, you get Trump. Liberals did this.

Areze
Rank 1

#4 Post by Areze » Mon Nov 03, 2008 6:51 pm

Got to agree with ya there John, that was one of the better app's. Thanks for taking the time to take it serious and gl in the process.

Java
Rank 11
Steam ID: java_lang

#5 Post by Java » Tue Nov 04, 2008 7:15 am

Hi Luke. Hit me up in game to schedule an interview.
Join our Slack channel. Send me a PM with your email address for an invite.