Nelf HOLY Priest (Adondris)

If You Would Like to Contribute To Our Family, You Can Fill Out An Application Here
Adondris
Rank 1

Nelf HOLY Priest (Adondris)

#1 Post by Adondris » Sat Nov 01, 2008 7:31 pm

Stats
===========
Name: Eric

Interests
===========
Dislikes: rude guild members aswell as people in RL um.... bono =P

Background
===========
Games Played: WoW, BF2, CSS/CS, COD4, GoW, Fear, WC3/2/1, C&C Red Alert 2, countless xbox/playstation games
games i still play are just about all the games on PC *just not enough time to play them all*

I Found Out About Logic: Standing in IF... lol and reading on the forums a little.

Biography: I enjoy long walks on the beach...
Well... im 6 feet tall 18 years old and im not asian. *generally people think good gamers are asians* Im actually 50% italian 25% polish and random stuff. I grew up playing videogames like Donkey Kong, Super Mario etc on the NES. Got into PC games around 8 or 9 years old, and have been hooked ever since. I currently am working from home as an Investor. That means if you need me I can be on day or night. Im generally not good at things like this cause I can't draw things im saying out. I get straight to the point with most things. ><

Thoughts
===========
Why I Should Be a Member: I believe I should be a guild member because I am one of the few on Rexxar that truly puts the guild before themselves. I have put time and effort into this game and always give 100% no matter what I am doing. *unless its VC then i give 110% cause that place is so leet*

WoW Specific
===========
Character Name: Adondris
Class/Spec: Priest / PVE CoH Holy *was always pve spi holy up till last week* so getting used to CoH which is rather nice =)
WoW Experience: All of pre BC up to AQ40 *only did the first boss before xpack came out* All of BC up to council in BT *quit raiding to try out some pvp*
I have been playing wow since February of 06. I started on Rexxar, but was on Cenarius to pvp for a couple months. I was in a couple of my friends guilds just to talk to people up till I started raiding in Emerald. I left them due to getting tired of how rude people were in that guild and how everybody thought they were the best. After I left that guild I joined Paper Street Soap Co. I raided with them up till Council. I left right after we downed RoS. I just wasn't at the time enjoying anything in wow due to having so much stress in real life. I have been guildless or making my own guilds for alts etc since I left them. I was hacked about a month ago so im still trying to get all my gear/items back on all my characters. The guild im currently in is my guild I created for alts mainly since my last guild was completely jacked due to the hack.

Our raid times are 6 server, does this work for you? That is perfect for me.

We require all members to use Ventrilo at all times, is this acceptable? I probably would think badly of the guild if you didn't require some sort of chat.

WoW Armory link to your character(s) will help speed up the process.
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... n=Adondris

Java
Rank 11
Steam ID: java_lang

Re: Nelf HOLY Priest (Adondris)

#2 Post by Java » Sun Nov 02, 2008 6:56 am

Eric,

Thank you for submitting your application. Get in touch with me to setup an interview.
Join our Slack channel. Send me a PM with your email address for an invite.

SGT_OKINAWA
Rank 11
Steam ID: SGT_OKINAWA

#3 Post by SGT_OKINAWA » Sun Nov 02, 2008 4:27 pm

+10 for first name Eric

-10 for "and im not asian.*generally people think good gamers are asians* Im actually 50% italian 25% polish and random stuff."

:shock:

Good luck with the application, say "Hi" to Lang member beni, he likes to get PM's about anything and talk talk talk to him a lot!

Peace! 8)
When the left swings TOO FAR LEFT the pendulum SWINGS SO FAR RIGHT, you get Trump. Liberals did this.

JohnNeova
Rank 7

#4 Post by JohnNeova » Sun Nov 02, 2008 9:42 pm

im a 1/4 Italian...

If you don't accept him its like an automatic head shot from the mafia so GG. :P
Live to Kill Again.

-ex AngelOfDarkness

Zahlzz, Draenei Shaman
Mannoroth

Adondris
Rank 1

#5 Post by Adondris » Mon Nov 03, 2008 10:08 am

JohnNeova wrote:im a 1/4 Italian...
/cheer