Epidemik - Warlock

If You Would Like to Contribute To Our Family, You Can Fill Out An Application Here
epidemik
Rank 1

Epidemik - Warlock

#1 Post by epidemik » Sun Oct 26, 2008 2:43 am

Stats
===========
Name: Chelsie
Location: I grew up in Randolph, Massachusetts, but I'm currently living in Worcester for college.

Interests
===========
Dislikes: Drama, ignorant people, thunderstorms, onions.

Background
===========
Games Played: Just WoW at the moment. And random oldschool ROMs that I have on my comp.

How I Found Out About Logic: Seen you guys around in-game, and saw your post on the realm forums.

Biography: I'm a girl ("OMG GIRLS DONT PLAY WOW"). I'm sort of nerdy. I'm going to Becker College in Worcester, Mass. and majoring in Game Design & Development. I love it, except my roommates are obnoxious (noise-cancelling headphones FTW). I play D&D until 8pm server time on Tuesday and Wednesday nights. I'm pretty cool I guess. =D

Thoughts
===========
Why I Should Be a Member: I'm dedicated and all about teamwork. I have a good personality and I stay away from drama. I just got settled into college and my nights are usually free, so I'd be able to raid 3-4 nights a week. To me, guilds are like a family. I like to get to know the people I play with. I'm looking for a guild to call home. :)

WoW Specific
===========
Character Name: Epidemik
Class/Spec: Warlock/Affliction (willing to respec when/if needed)
WoW Experience: I started playing WoW on the Draka server in August of 2006. I transferred to Rexxar in January of '07 because of Draka's high population and long queues. My warlock was my first toon ever and I know the class like the back of my hand (still getting used to 3.0, however). I also have a 70 holy priest. My raid experience is Full clear Kara, full clear Gruuls, full clear Mags, 3/4 TK, 5/6 SSC, 5/6 ZA, 3/5 Hyjal.
Why you are looking to join: You guys just seem like my type of guild. I like that you also believe that guilds are like a family. I also like that you're interested in the player behind the character. I think that's pretty cool, I always like to connect with my guildies on a real-life basis. I feel as though I would fit in well. I agree with all of your expectations. I'd love to explore the new WotLK encounters with you guys.

Our raid times are 6 server, does this work for you? Yup.
We require all members to use Ventrilo at all times, is this acceptable? I heart Ventrilo.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... n=Epidemik

Here's my priests armory if you want to look at it for some reason, but I would rather have my warlock as my main raider in the expansion.
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... n=Kureejii

Java
Rank 11
Steam ID: java_lang

Re: Epidemik - Warlock

#2 Post by Java » Mon Oct 27, 2008 7:46 am

Hi Chelsie,

Hit me up in game to schedule an interview.
Join our Slack channel. Send me a PM with your email address for an invite.