Application Retrabution Paladin (Shotfired)

If You Would Like to Contribute To Our Family, You Can Fill Out An Application Here
shotfired
Rank 1

Application Retrabution Paladin (Shotfired)

#1 Post by shotfired » Thu Oct 23, 2008 1:14 am

===========
Name: Steven Powers

Interests
===========
Likes: I enjoy riding dirk bike as well as working on air planes and cars. I enjoy working out and going to school. I enjoy drift racing and mind chalanging things.

Dislikes: I hate drama when it is not needed. There is no reason for it. I hate when I dont get to work out when I was supposed too.

Background
===========
Games Played: The only game that I am playing besides World of Warcraft is guitar hero, Which I dont really plan on leaving.

How I Found Out About Logic: I saw that an old guildie of mine was in this guild and he was having a lot of fun with the game. My friends name is gregoriar

Biography: Well I come from a little town from Spain called Torahone. I was there untill I was 7 years of age when my mom was married to an American soldier and she moved with him to the states. I have lived in 9 different states as well as three different countries. I am currently going to school to be an Avation Mechanic and hop to one day work at Pratt and Whittnay. That is a company that my mom works for. I am not married and I have no kids. I do still live at home with my dad but thats only because I am focussed on school right now. I have a total of 7 siblings, and i am the second oldest.

Thoughts
===========
Why I Should Be a Member: I think i should be a member because I would be a nice comidic addition to the guild. I am a fun player and love to see a guild succeed. i am a dedicated player. For an old guild shinigami I leveled a paladin because a pally tank was needed, as well as I trasfered my mage to help the guild out as well. I choose to apply to your guild because I see how my friend is while he plays and I want the enjoyment of playing wow again.

WoW Specific
===========
Character Name: Shotfired
Class/Spec: Paladin Main spec Ret, off spec tank
WoW Experience: I've been playing World of Warcraft since pre-BC. I have been playing on and off for about 4 years now. The servers I have played on have been Deathwing, Rexxar two different times, and Korgath,(Alliance side), Kil' jaden (Horde side). My first guild on Rexxar was Bloodknights of Doom. My second time on Rexxar I was in Shinigami which turned into Mythology. I didn't stay with them because the GM plays games that I dont see eye to eye with, followed by Shadow wolves. Deathwind I wasn't in a guild, I mainly power leveled my toon. On Korgath I was in Decree of Justice, ( which is currently in BT and Hyjal). Kil' jaden I dont have a guild. I have completed Karazhan, Zul' Aman, Gruul's Liar, Magtheredon's Liar, Tempest keep, SSC, and Hyjal. I am I mixed player of PVP and PvE. I do enjoy both because I believe that both are needed to enjoy the gaming experiance. I am looking to join because I want to raid to further progress in end game content, as well as further my knowlage in World of Warcraft. I will be leaving an exsisting guild. I am choosing to leave because the guild that I am in is not a raiding guild. It is more of a social guild.

6 P.M. server time is a perfect time for me to raid, It won't comflict with my schedual.
Ventrilo is perfectly acceptable. I prefer to use it. It makes the gaming experiance much more fun.

WoW Armory link: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... =Shotfired

Java
Rank 11
Steam ID: java_lang

Re: Application Retrabution Paladin (Shotfired)

#2 Post by Java » Thu Oct 23, 2008 9:22 am

Hi Steven.

Is shotfired your main? How long have you been playing this character?
Join our Slack channel. Send me a PM with your email address for an invite.

shotfired
Rank 1

Re: Application Retrabution Paladin (Shotfired)

#3 Post by shotfired » Thu Oct 23, 2008 3:48 pm

Yes this is my main and I have only been playing this toon for about 5 months.