Resto Druid lv 70 (Giliz)

If You Would Like to Contribute To Our Family, You Can Fill Out An Application Here
Nick305
Rank 1

Resto Druid lv 70 (Giliz)

#1 Post by Nick305 » Mon Oct 20, 2008 10:03 pm

Name: Nick

How I Found Out About Lang: Well my friend Amarthas asked me to raid with you guys and ive raided Kael and Vashj with the guild

Which Games I Play: I play WoW Conquer and Xbox Live

WoW Experience:I used to do alot of raiding in my day untill everyone decided to pvp ive cleared Kara ,Gruuls,some SSC,and some TK

Likes: Well i like to not waste money on repairs lol but besides that i just like being able to have fun with a guild and raid but i also like some serious raiding and no messing around not just for the gear that takes time but for the fun of it(after all WoW is a game)

Dislikes:Drama smack talking and over cockyness

Biography:Well im a junior in highschool i get pretty good grades im in my schools volleyball team and im majoring in Psychology i like long walks on the beach and picnics under the stars lmao naw but i do like tohave a good time and enjoy myself

Why I Should Be a Member: Well i should be a member of Logic because ill be a dedicated player and youll always be able to depend on me when the situation calls for it becuase i try my hardest and dont believe in half assing anything especially if my guildies and guild leaders are putting me in their guild expecting something from me

(there seems to be a problem with the WoW homepage so i cant put my armory my character name is Giliz though)
PMW{[~~+~~]}

Thunderess
Rank 1

Re: Resto Druid lv 70 (Giliz)

#2 Post by Thunderess » Mon Oct 20, 2008 10:49 pm

Bump for Gil, met you last night did a good job with your healing assignment

Areze
Rank 1

#3 Post by Areze » Tue Oct 21, 2008 12:35 am

I can say he seemed to follow heal assignment well in both TK and SSC. He would send me tells and verify his assignments and followed directions well. Talked with him a little after the runs and is definetly a personable person as well. Good luck Giliz and see ya soon.

Areze

Java
Rank 11
Steam ID: java_lang

#4 Post by Java » Tue Oct 21, 2008 9:02 am

Hi Nick.

Hit me up in game to schedule an interview.
Join our Slack channel. Send me a PM with your email address for an invite.

SGT_OKINAWA
Rank 11
Steam ID: SGT_OKINAWA

#5 Post by SGT_OKINAWA » Tue Oct 21, 2008 9:39 am

Welcome Nick,

Enjoy your stay, and don't forget to PM beni about free stuff, he's got lots.

Also key to making the clan, post a lot, talk more in the boards here, and let us get to know you more.

Good luck with the application.

Peace! 8)
When the left swings TOO FAR LEFT the pendulum SWINGS SO FAR RIGHT, you get Trump. Liberals did this.