Mortal Strike Warrior

If You Would Like to Contribute To Our Family, You Can Fill Out An Application Here
calindor
Rank 1

Mortal Strike Warrior

#1 Post by calindor » Wed Oct 15, 2008 5:28 pm

Name: Kwadwo ( u say it Kwa-Joe)

How I Found Out About Lang: i found out about logic from my bro who is curently a member, Liyon and i've seen u guys around,seem to be a pretty good guild

Which Games I Play: i Play wow and warcraft 3- dota. i also play halo 3 from time to time as well as halo 3

WoW Experience: i've been playing wow for about 3 years and i've raided ssc/tk when they were new. also did a little pre bc raiding including BWL and MC

Dislikes: lvling

Biography: Im Kwadwo i live in Ontario and yea, lol. im a chill dood likes to have fun
and raiding, i like doing guild events and stuff. i have school so im not always on and im with friends alota the time so yea, but i'm able to be on for raids and stuff.

Why I Should Be a Member: I should be a member cause im dedicated to stuff that i have/or want to do as well, mos of the people i have talked to in the guild seem nice and accepting,
cool people of what i know and looking for ward to it if i get accepted

Armory Link for WoW players would be appreciated.
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... n=Calindor
Last edited by calindor on Fri Oct 17, 2008 6:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

calindor
Rank 1

Re: Mortal Strike Warrior

#2 Post by calindor » Wed Oct 15, 2008 5:31 pm

Games I play: i play WoW and WC3-Dota

SGT_OKINAWA
Rank 11
Steam ID: SGT_OKINAWA

Re: Mortal Strike Warrior

#3 Post by SGT_OKINAWA » Wed Oct 15, 2008 5:41 pm

WElcome, Kwadwo (jo)

I'd make sure you read some of the other successful applications and add some more to your post.

Good luck BTW and enjoy your stay.

Peace~! 8)
When the left swings TOO FAR LEFT the pendulum SWINGS SO FAR RIGHT, you get Trump. Liberals did this.