Kamir, Mage App.

If You Would Like to Contribute To Our Family, You Can Fill Out An Application Here
kamir
Rank 1

Kamir, Mage App.

#1 Post by kamir » Mon Oct 13, 2008 9:45 pm

Name: Allan Fernandez

How I Found Out About Lang: Had been playing WoW for a while and had seen your guild about. What really caught my eye was the organization and easy-ness to lead mostly PUG'ed raids.

Which Games I Play: WoW, Diablo 3 , Starcraft 2

WoW Experience: Full clear of Kara, ZA , Gruul, Mag, SSC, 3/4v TK , 4/5 Hyjal , 4/9 BT

Likes: Well i have quit a few; Movies, Music (all types) , School, Sports( freestyle wrestling ) , Video games, Food :D and the TV show House.

Dislikes: Very passive person, don't seem to have any apart from moldy food or nasty shoes ? lol

Biography: Well my name is Allan Fernandez and i am 17. I currently freestyle wrestle and attend Miami Dade community college. Still unsure on what i want to major in, was thinking about computer science engineer. Have a younger brother and no pets. I like to go out and enjoy myself when i have the chance. I play WoW on my spare time and like enjoying myself in-game , along with some of my RL friends that play with me.

Why I Should Be a Member: Well as far as aspects of the game go , i simply pay close attention to what is said and execute it to its' full potential. I'm an easy going person and can help out when needed.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... ar&n=Kamir
Raid build- 2, 48, 11
PvP build- 17, 0,44 OR 41,0,20

SGT_OKINAWA
Rank 11
Steam ID: SGT_OKINAWA

Re: Kamir, Mage App.

#2 Post by SGT_OKINAWA » Tue Oct 14, 2008 9:15 am

Allan,

Welcome and enjoy your stay.

Good luck on the application, remember to post a lot and PM beni for the free pudding pops, he likes to PM back and forth about all kinds of stuff and posted pictures of boobies.

Hope you make friends here, great bunch of people to hang with, oh and post about 6-8 posts a day it helps, also hit Matt (Java) up in game / via vent and he can interview you and whatnot.

+2 for freestyle wrestle, not sure what that all in details, but sounds bad ass. :D

Peace! 8)
When the left swings TOO FAR LEFT the pendulum SWINGS SO FAR RIGHT, you get Trump. Liberals did this.

Kalign
Rank 8
Steam ID: Kalign

#3 Post by Kalign » Tue Oct 14, 2008 9:42 am

kamir wrote:Which Games I Play: WoW, Diablo 3 , Starcraft 2
*reaches hand out*

...I wants it...
"Be excellent to eachother" - Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure
Bigg Cheese: Shut up!!!!!!! It's Californitucky now.

kamir
Rank 1

#4 Post by kamir » Tue Oct 14, 2008 5:27 pm

Thanks a lot for the support , I'll be sure to send him a tell in-game to set something up.

And yea Kalign , I wants them too Lol