Amarthas Prot war

If You Would Like to Contribute To Our Family, You Can Fill Out An Application Here
Amarthas456
Rank 1

Amarthas Prot war

#1 Post by Amarthas456 » Sat Oct 11, 2008 9:31 pm

Name:Steven

How I Found Out About Lang: well i saw that you were pugging a Tk raid so i went in liked what i saw and im now applying
Which Games I Play: WoW wotlk and Xbox 360
WoW Experience:Well raiding wise Kara,Gruuls/Mags,Ssc,Tk,Hyjal,Bt

Dislikes: not sure?
Biography: Well my name is Steven Medina im 17 years old i Currenlty attend Mater academy highschool im 5'8 also i enjoy playing football and Soccer, i live with my mom grandmother and sister im a nice and funny guy i like to go out and ejoy life but that was ruined by Wow (lol) but yeah wow for me isnt a job its a game so i like to enjoy it and well yeahs theres not much more lol im kinda simple
Why I Should Be a Member:Well i would like to be the tank of a guild that looks like its actually gona make it somewhere when the expansion comes out and i would be a usefool tool i am extremly reliable i can make 10/10 raids unless its a dire situation like someone died or somthing .

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... n=Amarthas

Java
Rank 11
Steam ID: java_lang

Re: Amarthas Prot war

#2 Post by Java » Sun Oct 12, 2008 6:57 am

Ok, thats a pretty short application.

How about telling us how you think you fit in with us.
Join our Slack channel. Send me a PM with your email address for an invite.

SGT_OKINAWA
Rank 11
Steam ID: SGT_OKINAWA

#3 Post by SGT_OKINAWA » Sun Oct 12, 2008 10:15 am

Welcome Steven!

Yeah, we need more "dirt" on ya, LOL, j/k...

Good luck with the applications, btw - post a lot more I mean a lot more !

Peace! 8)
When the left swings TOO FAR LEFT the pendulum SWINGS SO FAR RIGHT, you get Trump. Liberals did this.

Amarthas456
Rank 1

#4 Post by Amarthas456 » Sun Oct 12, 2008 2:15 pm

well lol more dirt um i have played WoW for 2 years now i just recently went prot about 6 months ago i started off with auction house greens and instance blues doing about 400tps when i first started and then with some help from my friend Warrbearer one of ESAD tanks i was able to shoot through the roof hitiing 1k-1.1k i also recived many gear u[grades from them .how i could fit in with you guys well like i have said before i have raided with you about 3 times and i like the way you run things you have a great attitude and are very orginized i feel i can fit in with you guys just because of that sorry im like a book with blank pages but like i said there really isnt much too me

Areze
Rank 1

#5 Post by Areze » Sun Oct 12, 2008 4:37 pm

In the runs he has been with us on recently I can say he seems to listen and learn. Seems friendly and willing to do what needs to be done. Dont know him personally but I can speak on what I saw in our open runs we made this past week.
Good luck amarthas

Areze