Whereswâldo - Survival Hunter

If You Would Like to Contribute To Our Family, You Can Fill Out An Application Here
Whereswaldo
Rank 1

Whereswâldo - Survival Hunter

#1 Post by Whereswaldo » Sat Oct 11, 2008 6:01 pm

Name: Kasey

How I Found Out About Lang: Pretty much just raidin all the time, got me affiliated with logic

Which Games I Play: Mostly Wow, Cod4, and Counter Strike

WoW Experience: Well the ones that matter lol 4/5 hyjal 4/9 bt

Dislikes: Country music....sry but...not happening.

Biography: Welp...just turned 21 in august..havent really "drank" much actually.. i manage a gaming store called "Gamers" in des moines and i also go to des moines area community college. To be honest ive only been playing wow since february.

Why I Should Be a Member: I absolutely love to raid and logic has a great head on their shoulders. i consider myself a very smart player and know how to play it as well. and i would love to progress with u guys/gals in wrath. Currently i am in SUP, pretty much just joined there with friends, and i want to start raiding again.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... w%C3%A2ldo

Java
Rank 11
Steam ID: java_lang

Re: Whereswâldo - Survival Hunter

#2 Post by Java » Sat Oct 11, 2008 6:14 pm

Hi Kasey.

Have you looked over our site? What can you offer us past just being another raider? Tell us more.
Join our Slack channel. Send me a PM with your email address for an invite.

Whereswaldo
Rank 1

#3 Post by Whereswaldo » Sat Oct 11, 2008 7:38 pm

Indeed i have read the site. ive been gaming since the early risk days lol. i think ive had a computer since like 92...which would of made me 5 lol. Logic is more than just a guild its full of (insert corny comment here) LOGIC! who were the adwizards who came up with that one? I honestly used to be a noob hunter....like realllllyyy bad....waldo was my first char in wow. i was one of those 70 hunters puttin out some godly 275 dps! FTW! over the course of a month and learnin from a buddy of mine septerra, i went from about 275 to 800 dps with no t4 items which was pretty stellar at the time. I am a bm hunter with a recent craving for surv (Thanks to Malaric). ive seen so many bm hunters that = fail, that i decided to hit up surv for a little while and for right now...i think im doin pretty dang good. I honestly do not use a macro for survival...bm yes i do..survival i use a steady, auto, arcane, and multi shot combo, which since self buffed i have 40 percent crit normally helps me grab some mana back. wb to sauuce btw.. kinda sucked to lose a warrior tank who actually raids "Well". Ive learned my share in wow and i think i could contribute to further progression/learning in the future.

slophil3
Rank 5

#4 Post by slophil3 » Sun Oct 12, 2008 12:39 am

Aside from his outstanding dps - I don't think there is anybody else out there who has played "I kissed a girl" and "Mortal combat" so gleefully over vent while shooting the bull and what not. Very good hunter, so as supo would say...GOGOGO FTW!

SGT_OKINAWA
Rank 11
Steam ID: SGT_OKINAWA

#5 Post by SGT_OKINAWA » Sun Oct 12, 2008 10:13 am

Welcome! Kasey,

Des Moines eh?

I'm from Omaha originally, so hows the corn and soybeans doing?

Are you and Iowa Hawk eye fan?

To bad Nebraska is doing so poorly this year,

Well good luck with the application, (hint to getting in, post (comments, stories, etc.) a lot, I mean a lot!)

Peace! 8)
When the left swings TOO FAR LEFT the pendulum SWINGS SO FAR RIGHT, you get Trump. Liberals did this.

Whereswaldo
Rank 1

#6 Post by Whereswaldo » Sun Oct 12, 2008 11:12 am

actually im from carbondale, illinois. i moved to des moines in 05 when my parents divorced. but......no im not a hawkeye fan or a cyclone fan lol.....go illini! and salukis!

SGT_OKINAWA
Rank 11
Steam ID: SGT_OKINAWA

#7 Post by SGT_OKINAWA » Sun Oct 12, 2008 2:52 pm

Whereswaldo wrote:actually im from carbondale, illinois. i moved to des moines in 05 when my parents divorced. but......no im not a hawkeye fan or a cyclone fan lol.....go illini! and salukis!
Ahhh I C, wells good luck on the application, average about 6 posts a day works good.

Peace! 8)
When the left swings TOO FAR LEFT the pendulum SWINGS SO FAR RIGHT, you get Trump. Liberals did this.

Java
Rank 11
Steam ID: java_lang

#8 Post by Java » Sun Oct 12, 2008 6:10 pm

Get with me in game to set up a time for an interview.
Join our Slack channel. Send me a PM with your email address for an invite.