Comrade - Hunter Application

If You Would Like to Contribute To Our Family, You Can Fill Out An Application Here
xComrade
Rank 1

Comrade - Hunter Application

#1 Post by xComrade » Fri Oct 10, 2008 3:11 pm

Name: Phil

How I Found Out About Lang: I found out about Logic through Areze (Xleatherneck).

Which Games I Play: Currently I am playing WoW and will be most likely playing it through the year if not longer.

WoW Experience: As far as experience is concerned, I've been playing my hunter since the beta for the original World of Warcraft. When Rexxar (the server) was created, I transfered from Windrunner with Coupe de Grace and began running Onyxia and Molten Core. I eventually became the Hunter officer for Coupe de Grace and maintained that position through the expansion into Kara and The Eye. One of the things I pride myself on, while this may sound pretentious, is my ability to adapt and learn quickly. I don't mind admitting to my mistakes because it is truly the best way of learning.

Likes: I'm a huge movie buff, game-fanatic, I love most-all types of music, and I also enjoy a good book from time to time.

Dislikes: Im not a fan of people who believe it is there way or no way without giving a reason. This statement sounds bad, but truly, when one gives it thought, its a statement about maturity.

Biography: I'm a full time medical student which makes life somewhat difficult with ridiculous study hours, exams, and practicals. I'm a passionate person meaning, I'll give everything I have to accomplish something regardless of how mundane or important the undertaking may be. I'm opinionated which many people may not like, however, I have a grasp on tact and therefore know when to shut my mouth. :D I'm just a guy who enjoys video games, drinking, and has a solid sense of humor.

Why I Should Be a Member: One of the greatest thing WoW has to offer is its ability to allow people to come together and overcome obstacles and puzzles while having a great time. Personally, having been gone for a period of time due to my real-life constraints, it has been hard after coming back to the game to find that true experience once more. Essentially what I can bring to the table is a knowledge of my class, a willingness to learn, a passion to help others, and ability to do all of those things in a small time frame. I'm not going to lie and say I can devote "x" number of hours to the game, however I can promise to devote the hours I spend on the game to the guild and the content that it choses to progress through. All I am ultimately looking for is an avenue to enjoy WoW like I remember it while showing others a great time and helping them see my same experiences.

If there are any questions, comments, or concerns, please feel free to e-mail me, xkomrade@gmail.com or shoot me an in-game mail.

Thank you very much for your time and consideration.

-Phil (Comrade)
Comrade - Hunter (Mining and Engineering)
xComrade - Rogue (Mining and Skinning)

Java
Rank 11
Steam ID: java_lang

Re: Comrade - Hunter Application

#2 Post by Java » Fri Oct 10, 2008 4:07 pm

Hi Phil. Hit me up in-game so we can set up an interview.
Join our Slack channel. Send me a PM with your email address for an invite.

Das
Rank 6

#3 Post by Das » Fri Oct 10, 2008 4:58 pm

Another medic!!! (Or at least apprenctice doc atm) - welcome to the fold! 8)

Das :lol:
Gezelligheid :)

SGT_OKINAWA
Rank 11
Steam ID: SGT_OKINAWA

#4 Post by SGT_OKINAWA » Sat Oct 11, 2008 10:07 am

xComrade wrote:Dislikes: Im not a fan of people who believe it is there way or no way without giving a reason. This statement sounds bad, but truly, when one gives it thought, its a statement about maturity.
Phil

Welcome.

(Note to self, keep Phil out of the FD section, :lol: )

Good Luck with the application, ..

Peace! 8)
When the left swings TOO FAR LEFT the pendulum SWINGS SO FAR RIGHT, you get Trump. Liberals did this.