Application!

If You Would Like to Contribute To Our Family, You Can Fill Out An Application Here
Salamando
Rank 1

Application!

#1 Post by Salamando » Sun Oct 28, 2007 6:32 pm

Name: jg
How I Found Out About Lang: Needlefeast is a server I frequent. I saw you guys were recruiting, and I'm looking to join a competitive clan that will play in QW leagues.

Which Games I Play: QW, Q3

Dislikes: Lima beans

Biography: Grew up outside of Philly with my buddy TooTight. I played (and still play) Quake3 but there isn't much life in it so I'm looking to the 'next generation' of FPS that will have competitive ladders and what not.

I don't know why people put personal stuff in here, but I drive an s2000 and am a network engineer. I like beer and football. I think I can be an asset to the clan for competitive play. I can play all the classes but prefer Infiltrator. They are more robust then people give them credit for. It's not just hacking deployables and stabbing people aimlessly.

Zephyr
Rank 8

Re: Application!

#2 Post by Zephyr » Sun Oct 28, 2007 9:15 pm

Good evening, sir!
Welcome to the house of Lang.

True story:
I made it all the way from NYC to Philly, stayed 2 nights (but didnt drive much), then drove all the way back to the city on 1 tank of gas. It was a Honda Civic, 2001. I couldn't believe it myself.

DarthBuckets
Rank 11
Steam ID: darthbuckets

#3 Post by DarthBuckets » Sun Oct 28, 2007 11:40 pm

Salamando = shortened form of Salamander Grotto? If so, you're automatically in.
The music washed away all the hate, and society started advancing. Every demographic was represented. It was a Rainbow Coalition of dancing.

Bigg Cheese
Rank 10
Steam ID: bigg_cheese

#4 Post by Bigg Cheese » Mon Oct 29, 2007 11:36 am

I think he's the Ah-nold of lizards.
"If the taste of victory is sweet, then the taste of virtual victory is not Sweet and Low, nor the bullets made of sugar" -- Fox Mulder

YayCLooRS!!!