Mixed Draaaank

If You Would Like to Contribute To Our Family, You Can Fill Out An Application Here
Mixed Drank
Rank 1

Mixed Draaaank

#1 Post by Mixed Drank » Sat Oct 20, 2007 11:22 am

Name: Mike

How I Found Out About Lang: Followed Malt into the server, stayed on it because I enjoys the peoples that play on it so much.

Which Games I Play: TF2 is the first FPS that Ive really enjoyed in a long time. I usually play MMO's, I'm in and out of World of Warcraft and LineageII private servers, currently waiting for a new MMO to come out that will spark my attention for awhile.

Likes: Newcastle, trying new restaurants, writing, a vast assortment of music ranging from Bjork to Norma Jean, coffee.

Dislikes: Coors Light, broccoli.

Biography: I've spent 7 years earning a 2 year college degree thanks to an excellent first 2 years spent doing nothing at school, as well as a recent near departure for NYC to pursue a music career. I currently: work in an insurance company; am trying to write a novel; live with my girlfriend in a nice brownstone apartment; have the key to one of only two privately owned parks in the USA; am friends either in real life or through the wonder of online gaming with all of the other dranks.

Why I Should Be a Member: I enjoy the server and I'm very into the community aspect of it, which I would not only add but encourage among others.

Silencer
Rank 7
Steam ID: Silencer_Man

Re: Mixed Draaaank

#2 Post by Silencer » Sat Oct 20, 2007 2:27 pm

Yesssssssss...

Good to see Malt got you to finally post! Now just post around and hop on our Vent so we get to know all of you!
beni wrote:Beni's internets magic recipe:

2 packages Jelloâ„¢ Instant pudding mix
2 cups milk
1 Bill Cosby

Blend, chill, and serve.

The secret is in adding Bill Cosby to the blender at the right time.

Zephyr
Rank 8

Re: Mixed Draaaank

#3 Post by Zephyr » Sat Oct 20, 2007 8:24 pm

Let me know when that novel comes out, I plan to buy it!

See you around the forums hopefully,
Glad to see you interested!